Stay at Home Moms

Are these work from home job legit?

Reading parents magazine and they have these ads for work from home. Executivemoms.biz and Buildingdreams4us are these legit? What kind of jobs/tasks are here? Doesn't say it on the sites, I'm just curious. If I could get off from work for a while at least I could still make alittle bit of money on the side.

Re: Are these work from home job legit?

• I doubt they are worth your time and effort, especially if they are advertising like that. 
    It's probably better if you pick up some kind of side job. I bring in a little extra cash by staging houses that are for sale, and doing design consultations for real estate agents. 
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • I doubt they are worth your time and effort, especially if they are advertising like that. 

It's probably better if you pick up some kind of side job. I bring in a little extra cash by staging houses that are for sale, and doing design consultations for real estate agents. 
    WSS.

Anything that doesn't fully disclose what it's about seems shady to me.
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Loading the player...
  • I found them and it sounded exciting but the website says you need teaching experience. Is that not true?! =)
  • parrnetworkparrnetwork member
    edited October 2017
    I have tried many "stay home jobs" get into Bitcoin and Bitconnect. Virtual currency is the future. I have made a lot of money from Bitcconect.
    https://www.facebook.com/parrnetwork/
  • I don’t know about those, but I work from home as a skincare consultant and that’s definitely legit, I’m happy with what I’m making while still being able to stay home with my kiddos.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • beemohrbeemohr member
    edited April 2018
    *Removed for TOU Violation*