December 2018 Moms

FFFC

*As always, not guaranteed to be flame free*

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: FFFC

• I keep crop dusting my office.  :D:D:D:D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I secretly hope my kids will guess that I’m knocked up. That way I don’t have to hide it anymore and can just be sick and wear my fat pants with no judgement.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kristah2kristah2 member
    edited April 2018
    I'm dying laughing @texas_t !!! 

I specifically ordered too much for supper last night and only ate half so I would have leftovers for lunch today.mmmmm
  • I leave out a glass of milk with a bowl for my 5 year old to make his own cereal in the morning. I also taught him to make frozen eggos in the toaster.

and he knows how to operate the kuerig so I have coffee ready when I get out of bed.

I will add I never require this of him. He is very mature for his age and asked me to teach him these things.
  • I stick my 14 mo in a play pen in front of Sesame Street every morning so I can go take a shower. I have no regrets.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • H is out of town this weekend and I'm gon' go crazy on some food. Not sure what yet. But I am.

@kchiquita20 I call all of that winning at parenting! 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • I'm feeling gross today. I haven't told my partner yet, so the anxiety is adding to the feeling. 
    Can I go home and sleep yet?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @rosebud332 my morning routine is that my when my son (22ish months) wakes up (6 am) I go in, change him, give him a thermos of milk, put the IPAD on kiosk mode so that he cant mess with the buttons and put on a movie so that I can lay in bed/shower/get ready for work. 
  • Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • I chickened out of calling my mom to share my pregnancy news last night. I love my mom, she’s my mom, but we just aren’t that close. I’ve never understood people who say their moms are their best friends, I think that is great if it’s true, but not at all my experience and seems weird to me.
    I told my sisters I would call last night, but I’d been fighting a headache all day yesterday and I just didn’t want to be on the phone for 2 hours listening to my mom talk and trying to get a word in. Lol. I’m feeling much better today, so I’ll call them this evening (when my dad is home from work). 
  • sheshaesheshae member
    edited April 2018
    @mckcak23 what is this kiosk mode
    you speak of!! I thought I was tech savvy now I’m questioning my savvy ness hahahah

Edited because I tagged the wrong person  :D
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• @sheshae It also goes by guided access. Here is a site on how to set it up. basically once you turn the feature on you go into whatever ap (i use netflix), turn on the movie you want, triple click the home button and it disables all of the buttons but the movie keeps playing so they cant pause/stop it or go to any other aps. then to get out you triple click and put in a password and it closes. I have noticed in some aps (like amazon video) in mode you cannot get out of the program but they can start/stop the movie which is annoying. https://www.imore.com/how-use-guided-access-iphone-and-ipad

• k_m10k_m10 member
    texas_t said:
    I keep crop dusting my office.  :D:D:D:D
    Omg me too... I’m just hoping no one notices.
    Other confession: I lied about being on antibiotics to my friend because I can’t drink at happy hour tonight. She doesn’t believe me. Her response: “Huh. You don’t have to make up excuses for why you can’t drink. Now where’s that pregnant emoji...”
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mckcak23  this is a game changer!! 

Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• I should have been to work early today, but instead I was 20 minutes late because I needed to take a nap after my shower and I was also not going to skip my drive through chai tea latte. Whoops!
  • @maureenmce I've been late to work for over a week. I come in at 7 normally, so I'm hoping not too many people notice I've been rolling in at 7:30.  I don't mean to, but I just can't get up.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t Seriously, I have been SO fatigued this pregnancy it's insane. I do stay late to make up for coming in a few min after I should, but I am not feeling bad about the late mornings right now at all.
  • Yeah.. I've been working through my lunch
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I might have been on time this morning but I seriously haven't done a thing since lunch time.. whoops. 
  • We did an activity today with cookies and after all the students ate one, there were some left over.  I may have hid the extra ones for myself. 
  • @tumbleweed-1 I am glad I’m not the only one! I dread calling my mom and she refuses to call me, so she can complain to anyone who will listen when she hasn’t heard from me for a few days. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!
  • @AGK2015 Yours really is the best with the hat :lol:
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • @AGK2015 I mostly think the early ultrasounds are impossible to make out blobs BUT I really do see the hat! Hahaha. It's awesome.  My DD had one ultrasound where she looked exactly like a piglet and I loved it so much. (I will probably not mention that to her when she's older.)
  • @katy0990 I’m glad I’m not the only one! Thanks for replying. I hope your phone calls with your mom go well 
  • @tumbleweed-1Trust me, I completely understand. Good luck with yours, too!
  • mckcak23 said:
    @sheshae It also goes by guided access. Here is a site on how to set it up. basically once you turn the feature on you go into whatever ap (i use netflix), turn on the movie you want, triple click the home button and it disables all of the buttons but the movie keeps playing so they cant pause/stop it or go to any other aps. then to get out you triple click and put in a password and it closes. I have noticed in some aps (like amazon video) in mode you cannot get out of the program but they can start/stop the movie which is annoying. https://www.imore.com/how-use-guided-access-iphone-and-ipad

@mckcak23 @sheshae  So if you start guided access, then triple click like you would to end it, DO NOT PRESS END, in the bottom (I think right?) corner is an Options button. You can choose what you want your child to be able to do. It's specific to each app, so just because you set it to were they can't do anything in one app doesn't mean it'll automatically carry over to another app :) 

Afm, my boss was off yesterday to help get ready for her daughters baby-q so I was on my phone WAY more than I should have been. Also, (and she totally knows this) I turn on Hulu on my phone and watch Bones while I'm working. I have headphones in and I don't literally sit there and watch it, but I listen to the episodes and occasionally peek over at the screen.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @tumbleweed-1 & @katy0990 - I'm in the "not wicked close with mom and unsure how that plays into pregnancy" club; I went back and forth for a while before I called to tell her, just kind of on impulse. I'm always around if either of you want to chat. <3

Pregnancy Ticker