August 2018 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 4/20

Image result for puff the magic dragon gif

How far along are you/how big is baby? 

How are you feeling? 

Rants/raves/questions? 

Any appointments this week? 

GTKY: Have you ever puffed the magic dragon?

Bonus GTKY especially If you do not want to answer the first one ( Stolen from November) 
What goes on your hot dog?
Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 4/20

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 22w, I had to look.  Never had to look with the first kid. 

How are you feeling?  Huge but mostly fine.  Some tailbone area-ish pain. 

Rants/raves/questions?  It's all good

Any appointments this week?  Nada for a few more weeks. 

GTKY: Have you ever puffed the magic dragon?  I'm going to plead the 5th

Bonus GTKY especially If you do not want to answer the first one ( Stolen from November) 
    What goes on your hot dog?   Is it a normal hot dog?  I'd probably rather be hungry.  If it's like a fancy brat I'll put some ketchup on it.
  • Options
    23 weeks

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good. Tired. 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Nothing this week

Nope. Two weeks. 

nope

Ketchup and relish but I’d rather not eat them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    24 Weeks - Yay Viability milestone  Cantelope.. these are suddenly getting much larger. Also, shout out to all the cantelope loving (cough cough: freaks  :D out there) sorry guys you know I love ya

How are you feeling? 
    Good! and Fat. oh yeah, definitely fat.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Yay for viability week
    Rant- Nightmares ugh

None

Oh yeah, I never really enjoyed it though it was more of a stupid social thing. I am a very paranoid person naturally and that only intensified it. 

I do not discriminate as long as it is charred. Prefer the skin on franks. Sometimes just plain, sometimes I will do onion and mustard, sometimes ketchup only. Sometimes ketchup and relish, sometimes all of the above. I like to mix it up.
    BUT I guess I do discriminate because those fancy Chicago dogs  that look like a salad with tomato and celery on them?! WT actual F is going on with that hot mess I will never know.

Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    haha @brzvice you can gimme all your cantelope and you can have all the hot dogs
  • Options
    How far along?
    23+5

How are you feeling?
    Sleepy

Rants-
    I don't want to do anything this weekend but we have a family party

Any appt this week?
    Nope

GTKYs- Nope and no thanks!
  • Options
    @livinthesunnylife  I had to look a few times during this pregnancy too (never with my first!). But now I'm just thinking Sunday is viability- so I happen to remember. 
  • Options
    Hoo boy, I am running way behind this week.

23 weeks!  TB says grapefruit, which I am certain is smaller than the coconut from last week.  And nowhere near 11 inches.

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good!  I'm in that sweet second trimester place where I can feel baby moving a lot, but I feel pretty good.  I do feel awfully big for still having 4 months to go.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    I just bought a maternity swimsuit.  I actually just found a tankini on Amazon with a flowy top and boy shorts.  All of the reviews either said "I'm pregnant, so it's perfect!" or "it's awful, it makes me look pregnant."  I feel huge in it, but I think it's still cute.  I don't expect to swim a ton this summer (I hate water) but we have a weekend away with a lake and hot springs, so this way I can participate more, and I can go swimming with DS if we do that at all this summer.

Nope.  I need to call to schedule my follow up ultrasound, though, they were supposed to call me but never did.

Nope.  It never appealed to me.  And I have a serious problem with smoke in general, so I think I'd try edibles first.  Maybe when the kids are grown and it's legal everywhere.

Ketchup.  But I'm a vegetarian, so they're fake hot dogs.
  • Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? I'm late but was 23 weeks on Friday. Size of a mac and cheese box apparently. 

How are you feeling? Bored. Middle of pregnancy is boring. 

Rants/raves/questions? I'm annoyed that I can't walk any long distances without being uncomfortable. My feet get sore and swollen if I'm on them for too long. That's annoying. 

Any appointments this week? Yup! I have my 24 week appointment today because it was the only day they could get me in. 

GTKY: Have you ever puffed the magic dragon? Absolutely. I live in California. I actually went to the dispensary yesterday (NOT FOR MYSELF!) but it was so cool walking in and nobody batted an eye that a pregnant lady was buying vape cartridges. I definitely indulge when I can. 

What goes on your hot dog? Ketchup only! You'd never know I'm from Chicago. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    So late but catching up!
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 23 weeks 

How are you feeling? Pretty good but I was sore after walking around so much on Saturday. We took DS to the Zoo and he had a blast but ouch! So I was sore all day Sunday in my pelvis and lower back. Isn't it too early for this shit? C'mon body!

Rants/raves/questions? Nope, just cruisin' along

Any appointments this week? Nothing until my fetal echo on the 4th

What goes on your hot dog? Lately ketchup, mustard and relish. But I had a major craving for chili cheese dogs a few weeks ago. I love hot dogs lol! And cantaloupe! (Hi @livinthesunnylife!!! <3)
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have no idea how I missed this last week...

How far along are you/how big is baby? 22 weeks 3 days. A coconut. 

How are you feeling? Tired and big. Same old same old. 

Rants/raves/questions? None that I can think of. 

Any appointments this week? Not until an Ultrasound on the 3rd and a regular appointment on the 4th. 

GTKY: Have you ever puffed the magic dragon? Yes lots. But, not in years. @calimom2524 I went to Colorado last year with DH's family and they went to the dispensary without me! I wanted to check it out so bad. 

What goes on your hot dog?  Sauerkraut if I can get it. If not cheese or Relish and mustard. 
  • Options
    @Brezzy1928 it's pretty cool! It's like these counters set up and you have to wait until you get your own personal shopper person. They bring you over and ask if you need any help then give you a menu of all the stuff they have available. Then they call the person in the back on the walkie talkie thing and let them know your order, they bring it up to you, and you pay. All of the people who work there are super friendly and chill, not surprisingly lol. They've been operating for years (since it was legal medically here) but now that it's recreational here they are always hella busy. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker