November 2018 Moms
Options

Monday BF on a Tuesday

We didn't have one last week or yesterday so I'm putting this here!

Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Monday BF on a Tuesday

• Options
    A reoccurring theme in my life right now is my MIL. So, this will be about her. 

Apparently, she didn't realize how bad my pregnancy has been because she felt "healthier than ever" with hers. I really don't want to hear how great others have had it while I'm still throwing up my dinner.

Also, traffic sucks and construction in the highways sucks even more.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just came on mobile and I second the annoying pop ups!!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @PMForbie ugh yes!  Allegedly my mom and MIL never had MS and I heard about it many times.  How does your lack of morning sickness 20+ years ago impact my awful morning sickness now? 
  • Options
    It has been a rough couple of days! 

Monday at 4am the smoke alarm battery in DDs room decides to start chirping. So DH has to get out the ladder, take it up stairs, take of the alarm, realizes it needs a 9V battery which we don’t have lying around so he’s hunting around the house for one because you can’t just take the battery out or the alarm goes off. I brought DD into our bed but she just wanted to play. So exhausted! 

So I put her down for nap and she doesn’t go down and I’m like WTF she’s exhausted. So i go in and she’s had a massive poop. And took off her diaper and it’s everywhere. Just changed her sheets that morning btw. 

So, it’s one of the days she goes to preschool. I get a call from her teacher about 10am. The teacher said she’s been really clingy and wouldn’t let them put her down. She asked if everything is ok at home.  Like ugh yes everything is good she’s just a toddler thanks for making me feel like a bad mom and overthink everything. 

• Options
    MouseMama817MouseMama817 member
    edited April 2018
    Survey’s in and we didn’t qualify for Medicaid. Womp womp. We’re outside the open enrollment period to be able to shop a plan on the healthcare market, and DH’s company still hasn’t offered a group insurance plan. I’m so thankful for DH’s job and the opportunities there but so frustrated about the lack of insurance! Luckily we did qualify for share of cost so our delivery will be covered but it is going to be an expensive journey getting there. I’m trying to be accepting of the situation but first it deserves a place in this thread.

+1 billion for hating the pop up ads on the app. I can’t even hit a love it without them filling my screen. Great move, Bump.

@lifesabeach85 Oh you’ve had it bad these last couple of days! That is the absolute freakin worst when you have to wash bedding multiple times a week, especially for poop. DD has somehow never thought to take a poopy diaper off so I can only imagine how nice that was for your nausea. Hope you get a chance for a bubble bath and an EARLY bedtime for all! 

Edited because I forgot to b*tch
  • Options
    @blue2mango YES! This is literally what I was going to write! They're driving me mad.
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 DS <knock on wood> has also never taken off poopy drawers so far we have dodged that bullet with him. He is almost 3 and is fairly pee trained but we can't get him to even attempt to poop in the toilet. He will pee in the toilet put his underwear back on and poop in them.  :s

@lifesabeach85 That is a no fun day, I am sorry. We started keeping 2-3 9V batteries at the house for this exact reason! They always have to chirp in the wee hours also, never in mid day when its easiest to change or go by the store for a battery!

• Options
    @MouseMama817 that is awful. I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine going through all this without insurance. Prenatal care isn’t cheap. 

• Options
    edited April 2018
    B6 is no longer effective.  Non-stop nausea is baaaaackkkkk and so is the puking.  Seems worst in the morning... and at night.  I am imagining baby is in there cackling away saying "muahahaha... B6 don't got nothing on me!  I make momma puke for funsies.  And I got the blue box blues so momma better cheese me! And learn to feed me ONLY mac-n-cheese"  

@MouseMama817 Oh girl... how rough! I can't imagine.  I hope the cost-share means they pay the majority of it. In the meantime is any of your other prenatal care covered?  Ugh I cannot imagine the added stress! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 @lurvleybunchococonuts It really does suck, but I’m grateful to at least have the delivery covered. Share of cost basically means they’ll only cover my expenses if they exceed like 3k a month. Obviously that won’t happen until it’s time to deliver. So I’ll be responsible for anything in a single month that doesn’t exceed that crazy amount. I know it’ll be fine. In the grand scheme of things it’s a good problem to have!