11/4

11/11

11/18

11/25

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What did/do you want to be when you grow up?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy Aww, hope the MS gets better. Mine has edged off so much... hopefully yours will too soon. I feel you on the lack of patience...I don't even act like myself at the moment :( Just give yourself a little grace and know you're not alone. Hope your ultrasound goes well!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy Aww, hope the MS gets better. Mine has edged off so much... hopefully yours will too soon. I feel you on the lack of patience...I don't even act like myself at the moment :( Just give yourself a little grace and know you're not alone. Hope your ultrasound goes well!
    My MS came back with a vengeance from 9-10 Weeks. I’m almost 11 Weeks and it’s subsiding somewhat. I hope you feel better soon 
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks, strawberry

Appointments this week? Wednesday for ultrasound and NIPT

Symptoms? nausea has lessened but I am still exhausted and having vivid dreams that make it worse

Rant/Rave/Questions? We told my parents this weekend which was exciting! 

GTKY: What did/do you want to be when you grow up? I thought it would be awesome to do something with astronomy when I was really young, then thought a vet, then thought a doctor for a long time (until my junior year of college). I'm a nurse now.

@middleschoolmommy - I hope your u/s goes well!  

@josie12367 - I'm sorry you feel that way. Little ones test our patience anyway, I've definitely had an even harder time while pregnant with my patience. 

*TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy Yay! Isn't that amazing?! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @alweldon86 - my symptoms the last week or so have lessened. Occasional nausea and still total exhaustion and crazy dreams, but boobs less sore and way less nausea overall. Baby looked great last monday and I've been able to find him/her with the doppler every time I try so I'm just counting my blessings that I'm feeling a little better! 

@goldie987 - Ugh I'd be hesitant about a vacation then too, but I don't care for my MIL. If it were my family I may feel different depending on where we were going and how many people would be there. 

@wildrainbow - I've replied to someone before about this (maybe it was you so sorry if I'm repeating myself) but zantac doesn't touch my heartburn. I have GERD so I take omeprazole daily anyway. I tried to do zantac when I found out I was pregnant but only made it 3 days and it was miserable. My OB said omeprazole was fine. Maybe ask yours about it? 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @mockingjay1 I will ask him about it on Tuesday. Thegrudge, deathmatch inside my body is getting very tiresome
  • Options
    I hate that my ticker change falls on the weekend. We don't have a computer at home and I all but refuse to use TB app. God, it sucks so bad lol.

How far along are you? How big is baby?  11 weeks, lime

Appointments this week? Nope, next Friday.

Symptoms? None, really. It's nice :)

Rant/Rave/Questions? I haven't been able to find the baby's heartbeat with my doppler since last Sunday. I'm chunky, so I'm attributing it to that, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried. :/

GTKY: What did/do you want to be when you grow up? Someone who sings and dances for a living. One of DD1's favorite shows is The Wiggles. There's a chick on there now; her name is Emma. I would've loved to have been Emma Wiggle when I was younger. So fun! As I got older, that shifted to psychology, specifically, marriage and family counseling. I still would love to finish my degree and do that someday. (I was halfway through when my dad's administrator quit and he begged me to come help him out while he found a replacement... that was 10 years ago lol.)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 I agree about the phone app. I went in for an elective ultrasound yesterday to see baby's heartbeat. My anxiety was peaking and it really helped.
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby? 9 weeks - cherry.

Appointments this week? No appointments again for another few weeks.

Symptoms? Still nauseous here and there, but for the past week, I've been getting my appetite back and eating more like I normally would. Hallelujah! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? *shrugs shoulders*

GTKY: What did/do you want to be when you grow up? I desperately wanted to be a pop singer. I idolized Britney Spears and wanted to be just like her. A little disappointed that didn't work out for me! Lol. Still 100% obsessed with Brit, though.

• Options
    @middleschoolmommy How much did it cost you? I know we have a cutesie little boutique US place here, but it's expensive!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 It was $50. They also gave me coupon for $10 off another ultrasound, so I'll probably schedule one around 16 weeks with the same place. I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth area so there are so many different places I could go. I shopped around for the best price. 
  • Options
    @middleschoolmommy There's only one place here and it's $79 for their cheapest package. So annoying! I think maybe if I still can't find it by the weekend, I'll bite the bullet and do it.
    Pregnancy Ticker