October 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker change 4/16

No one has posted yet, so I'll go ahead and start:

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal?

Me: 30     DH:32
Married: 12/16/12
TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
D&C: 08/28/15
BFP #2: 09/26/15
M: 06/03/16
BFP #2: 02/12/18 
L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker change 4/16

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  12 weeks exactly...PRAISE THE LORDT!!!!! We're a plum according to TB, ripe apricot according to Ovia. 

Appointments this week?  None but we should be getting our panorama results back and that has me anxious. Not for any particular reason except that a friend of ours had really bad news after hers in August and then lost her Bean. so of course my anxiety is at 100 this week.

Symptoms?  nausea still, although feels like less than the 6-8 week period, fatigue and soreness. So good lol

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just grateful to be at 12 weeks. I'll rest easier when I can feel them move more

GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? I've got a few but this pregnancy it's Macdonalds sausage mcmuffins and donuts. I never eat these regularly but now I'm balls to the wall with my cravings. Pre-pregnancy it was Disney popcorn, the absolute saltiest popcorn in existence. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

16 weeks - the size of a dill pickle :)

Appointments this week?  

Yep, just my monthly checkup on Thursday afternoon.

Symptoms?  

My hunger is ticking up, but other than that...just cruising through the second trimester B)

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Have I mentioned how much I hate my fucking neighbors? I hate my fucking neighbors.

Pasta of all varieties, but macaroni and cheese takes the #1 slot. My mom said that she was surprised I wasn't orange as a kid, considering how picky I was about eating anything except the blue box special.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I got behind watching the Marathon!
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks - a scoop of ice cream!

Appointments this week?  None, aside from checking out our last day care option. Doc's next week

Symptoms?  Cranky and fat.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Impatiently waiting for the genetic testing results.

GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Right now, mac n cheese. But really any junk with cheese...nachos, tacos and quesadillas.

• Options
    @sliztee Man I wish my kid liked mac and cheese as much as I do. Give me all the GMO's, there's nothing like some kraft mac!

@chopchop25 no judgement! I figured you were on vacay or something, being in charge of a weekly ticker can be like a job sometimes and I know you and I are early birds. How long ago did you take the test?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsmartinez16 Mmmm GMO'ssssss!
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby?  15 weeks- the size of a cinnamon roll

Appointments this week?  Nope!

Symptoms?  Getting rounder

Rant/Rave/Questions? I dont think so...

GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Anything pasta. Or tacos. Or a great steak. God I want food right now.

• Options

How far along are you? How big is baby?  12 weeks, a plum

Appointments this week?  Waiting for a call to schedule my NT scan for hopefully this week  

Symptoms?  Still some nausea but no more vomiting thank goodness. A lot of dizziness because I have low blood pressure.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Definitely starting to show so I think I’m going to have to tell my boss by next week!

GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Mac n’ cheese. 

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options

14 weeks! Size of a peach or lemon, which incidently was the same fruits as last week... I think we have some inconsistencies in fruit sizes...

Appointments this week?  

None.

Symptoms?  

Holy heartburn, hello my old friend. I've gotten heartburn in the past associated with stomach ulcers, and I get super nauseous if I don't eat. So I guess more of the same old same old... Daily headaches/migraines and nightly back/hip/sciatic pain too. Also still nauseous in afternoon/evening. Who said 2nd trimester was better?? Lies!!! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

See my rant on my 2nd tri symptoms. 

Well right now it seems to be nachos. Never really LOVED them that much before, but dang are they tasty now. Plus I can hide ground beef in there. First time eating beef in 2 months!!

• Options

I am 14 weeks today. According to my apps, the baby is the size of a peach

Appointments this week? 

No appointments this week.

Symptoms? 

Sore nipples, round ligament pain.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I still have no OB doctor :'(and I need one for FTP testing in 2 weeks. It sucks when you don't have good insurance, the governement/state doesn't care about the quality care one gets

Mozzarella sticks.

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited April 2018
    @mrsmartinez16 took it last Tuesday and Counsyl received it on Friday. We're waiting for that and NIPT - then (for more info that you totally didn't ask for, but I'm super excited so going to ramble) having the sex info sent to two doughnut shops ahead of a small family reveal. We got the doughnut shop from my brother's wedding to make some for us in Philly and are going to FaceTime with my brother, his wife, and my mom while we bite into ours here in Portland.
    So fun and we're so excited to have them be a part of this, but so much waiting time!
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I love that idea!!

@mommiesnuggles I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your insurance.
  • Options
    I am 16 weeks today! My baby is the size of an avocado - DH’s favorite!

My monthly check up and blood work is on Friday morning! 

I’m feel like I’m starting to pop a little. My lower abdomen feels really thick and kind of like a rubber chicken haha. I’m starting to finally have a bit of a bump and my skin feels like it’s being stretched. I saw my brother’s gf, who has the same due date of me, at my sister’s wedding and she has a huge, noticeable baby bump compared to me - and I hardly look pregnant!

I seemingly crave something different every day!  

• Options
    @mommiesnuggles I;m sorry to hear about that health care struggle. That's annoying, especially as a Momma.

@chopchop25 we're in the same waiting game. We got blood drawn Weds and Natera contacted me Saturday to create a patient portal. Dr's office called me yesterday but they haven't received the fax yet with our results, we're doing an itty bitty reveal dinner with his Mom and my parents Saturday so I'm anxious to know everything is ok. 

@ladyofarlington that's so exciting that you are your brother are expecting together! I'm like you, it took me a long time to show with DD and it appears to be the same this time around...I popped around 22-24 weeks though. My sister in law was already showing substantially at 12 weeks. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby?  16 weeks. Avocado! 

Appointments this week?  Nope. Next appt is the 24th. 

Symptoms?  Hungry is about it now. Nausea and most of my fatigue is gone. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just very short tempered. I can't handle stupid people or dumb questions. Laziness is also on my list of hates. 

GTKY: What's your favorite guilty pleasure meal? Pasta, Pizza, Sushi, Which-Wich lol so basically carbs 

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options

@ladyofarlington how neat! My sister and I are actally sharing this pregnancy! Our initial dates showed us 1 day apart. My baby is measuring 2-3 days ahead, and her's 5 days (I believe). So they changed her's yesterday, so we are supposedly a week apart now. I hate that we are states away though!

12 weeks 1 day (I'm a day late writing this lol). And baby is size of a plum. Although today said a boiled egg!

Appointments this week?  

Nothing this week

Symptoms?  

HG, still losing weight from the obnoxious amount of throwing up. Insane amounts of nausea. Still freakin tired. Still having the headaches (I'm sure the throwing up tie into that) Hoping the second tri brings some energy.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

The last 24hrs has been the longest since getting pregnant. Can't keep fluids down, nothing. Nurse then tells me this morning that 12+ hours of not being able to keep fluids down equals er for fluids. Because I'm under 20 weeks. Apparently it's a far bigger deal before 20 weeks... 

Happy to have finally reached the "safer" mark, I was really scared we wouldn't make it. DH keeps making fun of me because he says I use the doppler obsessively. Zero f's given. It eases my anxiety and let's me know baby is ok with me being so sick.

I don't know that I have a favorite. I just really love food :joy:

• Options

a little late to post but here I am

16 weeks, the size of an avocado

Appointments this week?  

I had my 16 week appointment on Monday just to check in and listen to heartbeat which I had to record for DH since he was working. 

Symptoms?  

I feel not pregnant for the most part. No new symptoms

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

The back pain is awful and Tylenol is worthless! 

Um, everything I eat? I haven't been doing any vegetables I'm terrible! I've really been enjoying dragon rolls but it's cooked fish so I don't feel guilty.