Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tues 4/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (stolen from yesterday's WTO) What game show would you totally rock at? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Tues 4/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 18/5? (see cs/q below)

Timing: -1? O? 

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 4/23

R/R: finally coming out of a week long lull at work. I need it, I've been very unproductive and I need to get my focus back. 

CS/Q: So I forced FF yesterday to take O on Friday, but I put in my temps today and changed the detector back to see if it changed and it now thinks I ovulated thursday, but dotted crosshairs. Any thoughts, ladies? Kind of hoping for Thursday b/c my timing would be even better but then I started the progesterone on 4dpo instead of 3. chart in spoiler if anyone wants to stalk. 

GTKY: (stolen from yesterday's WTO) What game show would you totally rock at? I'd be really good at Wheel of Fortune, and pretty good at The Price is Right. But I have always wanted to play Press Your Luck and I know it's been off the air for 30 years but no whammy, no whammy, no whammy, stop! 

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: I’m trying to hold out until Friday (11 dpo)

R/R: If I’m successful this cycle, my due date would be New Year’s Eve!! Having special due dates always makes me feel like it’s meant to be. I’m going to try and go running in the work gym today. I hate being sweaty at work, but it is the only time I have to work out.

CS/Q: Not temping this month.

GTKY: (stolen from yesterday's WTO) What game show would you totally rock at? I haven’t watched a lot of game shows so I’ll have to say The Price is Right. I have always wanted to spin that wheel!

@catlady2015 I hate not knowing the exact date of O. Do you usually O the day of your + OPK or the day after? If I had to choose, I would say that Thursday looks right to me.

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @eleven_ - You can hold out! I know it's hard. Hope you get your sweat in over lunch! If I don't do it early and wait till after work, it won't happen. :) 

I usually O the day after the positive OPK, but I had some sharp pains on my left side on Thursday night so Thursday is also possible. Either way our timing's pretty good. I just hate not knowing when to expect AF to show. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -4

Typical LP length: ? 1st cycle after iud removed

Testing: my bday,  April 23

R/R: My temp rose again today. Yesterday's cool temperatures made my temp drop to coverline so FF took away my solid crosshairs to dotted crosshairs and to a different day. But it's back to being solid crosshairs on my original day. 

CS/Q: nope. 

GTKY: (stolen from yesterday's WTO) What game show would you totally rock at?  Wheel of Fortune but I also like the old school Card Sharks. 
  • Options
    @catlady2015  I’m clearly no expert, but I would say that Thursday looks pretty good. Or, I don’t know if this could be possible, maybe you actually ovulated in the middle of the night between T/F? Not sure how FF would interpret that. 

@eleven_  A New Years Eve due date would be awesome! That has to be good luck right? Plus if you get lucky, you could get a 2018 tax write-off.  :D

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: good

Typical LP length: ?

Testing: Nope 

R/R: I woke up with cramps like before AF so I’m just waiting for the bloodshed to begin. 

CS/Q: Nothing today

GTKY: (stolen from yesterday's WTO) What game show would you totally rock at? I like playing Jeopardy against BF. I’m a fast reader so I usually answer before he can. I’m not totally confident that I could actually compete against the people on the show though. 
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat Your chart looked so promising yesterday. What was your temp like this morning? 
    TW

• Options
    @eleven_ it’s still high, but I just feel like I’m out. I’ll post it in spoiler. Also, these new ads that pop up every time I try to comment or lovetit are killing me. I would normally just stop visiting a site with this many ads. 

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited April 2018
    @catlady2015 From what I know temping for 4 years regularly and reading tcoyf, I'd say you ovulated on saturday (which makes your timing perfect) based on your temps, also judging by cm and opk. The next couple of temps should be able to confirm/deny ff's ch.

Month/Cycle: 5th medicated

CD/DPO: 15/1 (I think o happened last night because of ovulation pain and judging by +opk right before trigger on saturday; since my temps were all messed up, I'll have to get a 7 day test to be certain the trigger made it happen)

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0 (am&pm) <--- @josie12367 when I was worn out, I thought, wwjd  ;) Thanks for all of your advice! 

Typical LP length: 14, 16 with treatment

Testing: 4/30

R/R: My mama is going back home today. I'm a bit sad. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @catlady2015 You were right about working out early. I just ate lunch and now I have no will power to go. I'm in a food coma  :D
    TW

• Options
    @eleven_ - :lol: SAME

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    lokibear89lokibear89 member
    edited April 2018
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -3,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Friday 

R/R: Spotting has stopped but feeling kinda crampy so I am sure it will restart soon... as predicted went for a pee and spotting has resumed. TMI but its only light brown and seems to be getting lighter. I seem to be alternating between writing off this cycle then convincing myself that it is totally possible.

CS/Q: FF has given up on me, and telling me that it cannot explain my spotting.

GTKY: (stolen from yesterday's WTO) What game show would you totally rock at?  We really don't get many game shows over here so imma say family feud as when I am home early enough to catch it I spend the whole time scoffing at the idiocy of everyone competing.

• Options
    @lokibear89 I've been spotting for about 5 days before I get my period too. I planned on talking to my RE about it. My luteal phase is normal and I don't have low progesterone so I don't know if it's something I should be concerned about. 
    TW

• Options
    @TJtheGoat that is a lovely looking chart hopefully the cramps don't mean anything.

@eleven_ I really wish I could exercise during work hours, I usually get up early or walk/run home. Once i'm home I'm home.
  • Options
    @eleven_ I have never had my progesterone checked so that was my thinking. Just so I can stop worrying about it or fix it.
  • Options
    @lokibear89 @eleven_ hopefully you can get it checked out and then have one less thing to worry about.