TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 4/16

1. Introduce yourself (if new):
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why?

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

Re: TTCAL Week of 4/16

• 2. Status? CD 32. FF thinks I'm 8 DPO, which seems semi-legit.

3. R/R: So after having another rough week with my serious anger/bitterness issues and continuous workplace drama... Friday 13th evening was AMAZING. I give you: Puppy Babies!

Yes, these are my son's puppies that were born Friday evening... the Breeder is super amazing and let me be present for a good part of the birthing. It was great and even more special knowing it may be the only birthing I ever will attend. We went back on Sunday to visit the puppies, which is the above image. One of these little sweeties will be ours!

4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why? 
    I would go back to when the 2 party system first started to become an idea/standard in the United States and assassinate anyone involved in it. I feel like the 2 party system with corrupt politicians and nothing changing is a huge detriment to society.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• OMG @dpjennifer so sweet!  I’m excited that one will be yours!  Puppy love!!
  • Loading the player...
  • char245char245 member
    edited April 2018
    2. wto CD 7
    3. Had lovely spring weather this weekend! Now it is pouring!! Hopefully it will bring us some flowers :)
    4. WW1 and WW2. Not sure exactly how I could stop the tragic events that happened but I would go back and figure it out! 

Hit enter too soon! @dpjennifer those puppies are sooooo cute!! Do you know which will be yours?!

• 2. Status? WTO CD3
    3. R/R: good weekend but you all know I despise Monday’s! 
    4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why? I’m not really sure about this one.  I’m so not a history person.  I gotta think on this one.   
  • 2. Status? WTO, CD5
    3. R/R: Going for my "day 3" blood test and baseline ultrasound today, so I guess that's good to get things rolling, though I've already had these blood tests done.  We had an ice storm over the weekend; time to f off winter, it's mid April.
    4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why? Wow, so many options here, ranging from world wide to personal!  Prevent Hitler from being born, stop the idiot doctor from using the wrong eye drops on my newborn grandfather and blinding him...I'm going to have to think about this :)

@dpjennifer OMG, those puppies are adorable!  What breed are they?  Do you know which one will be yours?  I squeee'd a little bit at my desk.  Also, you answer to the GTKY made me laugh.  As a Canadian, I have always been confused by the two party system in the US; our system certainly isn't flawless, but you get more than two parties to choose from.

• char245 and bakerstreetboys  Our 'stud fee' is pick of the litter. So, we're waiting until their personalities come out and to see which one Starlord bonds with. :)  Also, they are purebred Rough Collie pups. Also, bakerstreetboys Good luck with the bloodwork. 

Mack2342 Dreaded Mondays... Last night I looked at DH and was like, Ugh... tomorrow's Monday. Didn't we just do this work thing?

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• 2. Status? WHO, CD10

3. R/R: Rant- 3 effing inches of snow overnight. Wft. I'm so over it. Sat was beautiful and sunny and springy. Then snow. Rave- email confirmation that DH has picked up my new fitbit. Super excited to give this baby a go. And, since I don't have to leave the house as early this week it's a good week to maybe get back into a *light* morning workout routine.

4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why? Oh man. There are so many things but I have no idea how I could change them. Wars, mass genocides, assassinations. Had you asked me this Q 10 years ago, I could have had an amazing answer. I fell off the history/civics map after graduating.

@dpj@dpjennifer puppies 
    :love:
  • 2. Waiting for transfer on Saturday! Lucky FET #3.....
    3. Rant: Huge ice storm all weekend and now it's snowing. WTF April?!?!?!                                                   
        Rave
    : Said storm encased my car in ice, glued it to the driveway, and the mound of ice at the end of my 
        driveway is so high I couldn't get my car out even if I could get into it. So, today is a WFH day!!!
    4. GTKY: The Holocaust.

@dpjennifer AHHHHHHHH!!!!! PUPPIES!!!!!! That is so awesome you got to experience their birth!

@bakerstreetboys GL with your b/w and u/s today!

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @prpl11butterfly @tosh24 @bakerstreetboys Let's protest this extended winter weather. @char245 I'm jealous you got spring... :)

@dpjennifer PUPPIES!! I want one. But we're all full up on pets here for now!

Happy Monday to all. I am a weirdo and like Mondays. Fresh start!!

2. Status? 
    WTO CD 7, starting SMEP tomorrow

3. Rant: We had about a foot of snow in the storm that went from Friday night all the way through Sunday. It was wet and heavy and our little cordless electric snowblower said "HELL NO" to that. Back breaking shoveling for DH ... unfortunately we only have one shovel so he was on his own. And the possibility for another 1-3 inches of snow exists Wednesday. Come on spring, just get here!
    Rave: We had a new range installed on Friday - I'm so excited to get rid of the electric range that was here when we bought this house and go back to cooking on gas. 

4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why? I'd let the Neanderthals survive along side Homo Sapiens. Sure would change a lot to have two hominoid species wouldn't it? 
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if new):
    Not new, been hanging here for the last couple of months. Good group of ladies!

2. Status?
    I just started the TWW yesterday. Now I have to distract myself so I don't spend a million dollars peeing on sticks.  I managed to do it in Dec before my m/c...I can do it again. 

3. R/R: 
    It is snowing. In the middle of April. I realize where I live but come ONNN. 

4.GTKY:
    If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why?
    This is hard. I really don't know!?

@dpjennifer omg puppy breath!!!  
  • Not new CD3. Ugh 

Getting away for a few days with some girlfriends, so good to reconnect. 

Well at first glance I think I would start to TTC before 40.... but at the same time I have no regrets with my life. So I  think if I could turn back time I would love to watch my parents fall in love again. They've since grown up and fallen out of love and divorced but I know once upon a time there was something really good between them, I'd love to witness that. 
  • tosh24  Good luck on the FET this weekend! Fingers crossed that it is in fact lucky #3!!!

40momma Awww… your getting to know you answer was sweet. Sorry for the way your parents relationship turned out, but I like that you’re looking for the best in it!

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• 1. Introduce yourself (if new): ttc since 1/17. CP 3/17. NMC 9/17.
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: rave: Should ovulate tomorrow or Thursday. Happy to heading into the TWW.
    4.GTKY: If you could go back in time, BEFORE you were born, and change one event in history... what would it be and why? The holocaust.

@dpjennifer cute puppies!!!!! Yay!!!!
    @40momma Enjoy your girl time!
    @tosh24 FX for you!!!