October 2018 Moms

Is anyone due in October 8th ?

I'm just curious. I'm due on October 8th but Im going to get a C-section on October 1st.

Answers

• Hello and who are you? First you should introduce yourself in the introduction thread. Second making a thread with these types of questions are against the rules (questions just related to yourself or self serving questions) so please take the time to read the Welcome - Read this first for the rules and organization of the board. 

Your question is kind of a strange question to ask and I don't really understand what the answer will give you. We all have due dates in October but we don't really care what date because we are all going through the same process. 

We are a community where we swap information about our pregnancy journey, how we got pregnant, symptoms, products, mom advice, etc. So a question like this isn't really contributing to the community. Please take the time to read the rules. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Plus no matter what our due dates are anything could happen to change the actual date we give birth unless like your situation where you're having a set c section date. My EDD has changed twice since finding out and I'm sure it'll change even more throughout the next couple of months.. 
  • Loading the player...
  • While I can’t answer your question, as you read through the threads to get a feel for the group, you’ll notice some with names like “Sunday Ticker Change”. This is where ladies who start a new week of pregnancy on the same day gather to update.  
  • There's a Google sheet pinned at the top where most of us have put in our EDD.
  • Considering my previous kids were born 13 and 7 weeks early, I’m assuming these babes will arrive sometime in August or September. But who really knows. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker