1st Trimester

Symptoms

I have seriously hardly had any nausea and I haven't vomited once. I'm almost seven weeks. Is this bad? 

Re: Symptoms

• lindselew said:
    I have seriously hardly had any nausea and I haven't vomited once. I'm almost seven weeks. Is this bad? 
    Nope. You may have it later or not at all. I never puked during my pregnancy.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Another for never puking during my last pregnancy, and didn't feel a ton of nausea either. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Didn't puke with either of my pregnancies. Had some nausea but nothing crazy and very random. Consider yourself lucky if you don't get any.
  • Count your blessings.. nausea suuucks!
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Be happy about it! With DS I only had a rare day of slight nausea here or there but overall never really felt sick and never threw up. This time I dealt with a good amount of nausea and vomiting and it sucked.

Everyone assumes they'll feel sick so I understand it can worry you if you don't, but it means nothing so try to enjoy it!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • It's hard to be happy about it and not nervous I've had two miscarriages with no children 
  • In 5 pregnancies I've never puked or had much nausea. My symptoms were more tiredness or headaches. Plenty of women do not get the "classic morning sickness" you see in movies, or they might get it later in pregnancy. 
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • lindselew said:
    It's hard to be happy about it and not nervous I've had two miscarriages with no children 
    I'm sorry for your losses. My first pregnancy resulted in a loss so I know how hard it is to be pregnant after a loss. It definitely makes it even harder to not worry, but strength (or lack of) symptoms does not indicate the health of a pregnancy. Like I said in my other post, most moms expect to have nausea so it can certainly make you wonder if you're not experiencing it, but every pregnancy is different and whether or not you're sick means nothing for how your baby is doing.

Have you joined your BMB yet? Typically there are PGAL threads where you and others who have experienced losses can talk through things like this and support each other. It is helpful to have people to talk to who really understand what you're going through with the extra layer of worries that is PGAL.

Good luck and I hope this is your rainbow.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • In my first pregnancy I didn't have the slightest bit of nausea until 2nd tri. Then I had hyperemsis until I delivered. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited April 2018
    I've never vomited during pregnancy and have barely had any nausea this time around.  I had twins last time with no nausea at all!  It's all normal!

Some women have nausea, some have vomiting, some have neither and some get both very strongly to the point of not being able to keep anything down at all (HG).  Even from pregnancy to pregnancy, it can be different.

Nothing to worry about if you're not experiencing it.  It's actually a good thing since you'll be less uncomfortable!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• I have not had much nausea and had nearly none with my 4 year old.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Never had any with my DDs.

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 40 | SO: 32

DDs: 11, 7.5 |  Due: 22-Dec

We're having another GIRL!!  <3

• I got hyperemesis with my first 2 babies, and it didn't kick in till around 7 weeks. Then lasted till I gave birth.