TTC After a Loss

Intro and tw

hello, not for sure im in the right place but after reading through many posts you girls seem like a wonderful group. I’m 32, have a 4yo daughter and am going through my second miscarriage. 1st was around 5 weeks and happened naturally a couple months before conceiving DD. When pregnant with my daughter I enjoyed the D13 group :)

I was seen on monday for my 8 week viability scan and educational apt. Ultrasound seemed normal becides for the tech mentioning something about being small, pointed out the heartbeat and we were on our way. When we met with the NP she informed us that I was measuring 6w1d and the heartrate was at 50, then prepped me for miscarriage. 

I was completely blindsided as I felt so optimistic and that things were good. In hind site I am upset that I set myself up for disappointment, knowing better. Follow up U/S on thursday confirmed no heartbeat. I opted for a d&c as my first loss was super traumatic (which I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone here that). 

If you made it through this longer than expected post, thank you. I think we will be having some testing done since I feel like an autoimmune issue or possibly diabetic issues could be a factor. Im hoping to get some answers since we would like to continue ttc once my body is back to normal.  

Re: Intro and tw

• So sorry for your losses. Welcome to the group 
  • So sorry for your loss. I can totally understand how you would feel blindsided. Hope your stay here is short.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and so sorry for your loss! You’re definitely in the right place. This is a wonderful group of very supportive ladies. I hope you find the support you need here and aren’t here long!
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Knowing better doesn't change the hope we feel as expecting women. Don't be hard on yourself. Welcome to the group and know we are always here if you need support.
  • Welcome to the group. I hope you take some time for yourself and reach out for help when you need it. 
  • So sorry for your loss. Know that this group is here for you. A sisterhood like this isn't necessarily one you choose to be a part of but it sure is a beautiful thing to have when life thrusts this experience upon you.
  • Sorry for your losses, but welcome to the group.  It's never a bad idea to have testing done; if there's an easy fix, it would be nice to know about it.