August 2018 Moms
Options

First World Problems

It's bugging you, even though you know it’s no big deal.

What are your FWPs?

*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: First World Problems

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I hate going to unfamiliar grocery stores. Everything is just off and out of place. They recently expanded and moved stuff around in our store and it had everyone in a tizzy. Even one of our local am radio guys was complain about not being able to find anything. 

• Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I definitely drive farther to go to the better grocery store. But we didn’t move too far away. I guess when we move farther I’ll have to switch. I just hope they’ll have a good Kroger nearby!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    My back is hurting. Because I’ve been sitting on my couch working the past two days under a blanket. 

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I wish childwatch at the y was longer than two hours....
  • Options
    Oh I have another one. Because I was up at 4:30am I decided to treat yo self to some Starbucks on my way to work. The featured drink was an almond milk cinnamon thing that sounded really good. It's SO SWEET I can't even drink it all. I'd like some coffee in my $5 coffee, please.

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    Let me know @calimom2524 although I am thinking of buying sandals for the summer instead now! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am full of FWP today. 

I'm dying for chik fil a after someone mentioned it and there isn't one within driving distance for lunch at work. 

• Options
    I'm thinking about sneaking out of work early (salary and I've done everything I have to for the day) but the drive home and everything waiting for me to do there is keeping me in my chair. I could just nap here...
  • Options
    I keep finding ants in the kitchen and it’s driving me nuts!!! We’ve put down bait in the kitchen and it’s finally warm enough to spray the yard tonight. Guess what DH is doing tonight!
  • Options
    I have two monitors, as do most people in our office, streaming tv on the second one is not frowned upon
  • Options
    I'm watching Law and Order SVU on my phone on my desk right now. 

• Options
    @legallykate while that sounds like a great idea, i have snacks at home. Lol guess I'm going to head that way. Might feel like a total slacker, but DH works late so maybe he just doesn't need to know how early I got home and how lazy I was with my time... 
  • Options
    @calimom2524 Law and Order?  sigh..... we need new reality tv shows to come out.  Did you ever watch Are you The One?  That was out last time I was on leave and I binge watched it while snuggling the little
  • Options
    @calimom2524 Law and Order?  sigh..... we need new reality tv shows to come out.  Did you ever watch Are you The One?  That was out last time I was on leave and I binge watched it while snuggling the little
    I've been watching SVU for over a decade haha, that one will never leave my lineup. At least while it's still on the air. 

I haven't even heard of that show, what's it about? Do I have to binge it?

• Options
    @calimom2524 They put 22 people in a house together and their "perfect match" according to the experts is in there but they don't know which one.  At the end of the season if they all find the right person they get $1M.  It's awful reality TV and I <3 it.
  • Options
    Ohhhhh I need to watch that! Where is it? 

• Options
    @calimom2524 it was on MTV (I know right, who watches MTV anymore?) I haven't looked to see if it's on netflix or hulu
  • Options
    My FWP is that I had to pay $200 for my insulin today (and that's with a fancy insurance plan). Then immediately got irate at myself on behalf of all of the Americans who need it to survive and can't afford it. 
  • Options
    I found a good one. My WiFi hasn’t been working all day so I’m just using data and it’s been driving me nuts. Finally spent half an hour trying to fix it only to realize it was just a loose internet cord . Fwp fo sho

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    Sometimes, my TV times out and turns off, and sometimes it just goes to sleep and goes black.  That means I can't tell if my TV is on or off, and I get confused and just push the power button over and over trying to figure it out.
  • Options
    My Target moved everything around in their store so now it takes me forever to get through there. Why did they have to mess with a good thing?!?
  • Options
    I love these. 

Bump APP has gone to complete shit in the past two weeks. Keeps logging me out. Why’d they take our little button/link. And doesn’t submit what I type. Sometimes comes back and says in red that I need to add a body to my post. But it deleted it. 

Also. We bought a second RZR. Bigger than our last. Doesn’t fit in our new toy hauler. Selling the toy hauler today. Need to buy a bigger one and can’t trade the “old” one because it’s only 4 months old and trade in would be hogwash. And we ordered a custom top/roof that the Polaris dealer wouldn’t have time to install for a week and we wanted it on now. So I brought it home and it’s on my bed. And I can’t lay down and be lazy. But I’m so excited to jam out. Lol. Yayyy. 

Also. All this is delaying SO putting trim up in basement so we can finish setting up the new rooms. 

Ahhhh. Such is life. 
  • Options
    @dirtanddiamonds Can you check your PMs?  
  • Options
    It's too warm in my office for a sweater but to cool in my office for no sweater
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Netflix is saying I'm entering the wrong password and I know it's not the wrong password. I reset it on the website and the app is still saying it's wrong. I just want to watch Gilmore Girls at my desk while I eat BK. 

• Options
    Netflix is saying I'm entering the wrong password and I know it's not the wrong password. I reset it on the website and the app is still saying it's wrong. I just want to watch Gilmore Girls at my desk while I eat BK. 
    Ohhhh I have one. I updated my phone and now it doesn’t remember any of my passwords. Soooo annoying. And +1 on the glitchy app.

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    @dirtanddiamonds Can you check your PMs?  
    Thank you. Stupid app. Lol. 
  • Options
    My husband plays Pokemon go with our oldest (she's 5 and thinks it's sooooo cool). Anyway, tonight at dinner he looks across the table at me and says very seriously, "everytime a rare Pokemon comes up, I don't have any pokeballs!" FWP...