Babies on the Brain

FFFC

Flame Free Friday Confessions

Feel free to spice it up in here.

Re: FFFC

• 1. I stopped for coffee this morning knowing full well it would make me late to work. And I’m not even a coffee drinker.

2. I think I owed on a total of 6 sticks this cycle. I have a problem!

3. I’m sitting in the parking lot to type this which is making me even a few more minutes late to work. IDGAF today.

• meggymemeggyme member
    edited April 2018
    I just re-read the story of Dear David. If you like being creeped out, check it out. If not AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Happy Friday the 13th!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Is that like the kids book No David? 
  • @JLaVO888 nope... it's a guy on twitter's tweets about being haunted in his apartment by a demonic looking child.
  • Oh dear! I may have to pass. I’m a sissy.
  • @meggyme that sounds so creepy! My first thought was the picture book no, David, also. Lol 

Idk if I have a good fffc yet. The only one I can think of right this second is that I have clear braces trays (off brand Invisalign), and I’m supposed to only drink water with them in- but I totally drink my morning coffee with them in. Lol 
  • Another fffc I so want to create some fake drama on here to draw some people in. It’s seriously a party of three right now. I don’t even think drama would be noticed sadly. 
  • I saw a fun thread on an old bump month board I was lurking on where people shared what they thought were cringe worthy onesies. Usually ones with some sort of writing that’s inappropriate (like puns over their heads) for kids, but people put on babies because babies can’t read.

Maybe something like that would be fun to post here? Since we all have babies on our brains. Or squee worthy onesies that we’d like to dress a baby in? 
  • I’d be down.