1st Trimester

No symptoms

Hi im currently  6 weeks and 3 days and my mild pelvic cramping has stopped and my boobs arnt sore anymore is this a bad sign or do symptoms fluctuate as your body gets used to the increasing hormones

Re: No symptoms

• I was panicking when I wrote that as I was worried I was going to have a miscarriage. Punctuations at the time went out the window just due to my anxiety being off the chart :(
  • Loading the player...
  • @meggyme :D:D:D

OP many people have little to no symptoms or fluctuating symptoms - a quick google search will give you plenty of examples. If you're actually concerned about a miscarriage then I suggest talking to your OB. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Here are two other threads about this exact thing on the first page of this board. 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12726791/anyone-else-experience-loss-of-symptoms#latest

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12724642/i-don-t-feel-pregnant#latest

I don't understand why you want symptoms? Symptoms are horrible! My morning sickness kicked in the day my husband and I were moving to a new town 500 miles away. Yea, that was horrible and involved multiple times being thisclose to pulling over and puking out the car door on the side of the road. 
  • I'm in the same boat I have like no symptoms anymore they all disappeared so I'm kinda nervous. ;/ 
  • TW*****

I've had 3 losses and one successful pregnancy, current on my hopefully 2nd successful. Between the 5 I've had both symptoms and no healthy baby and no symptoms and healthy baby. Ive also had increasing hcg despite the outcomes. There is no rhyme or reason. Everyone is different. There is not much that can reassure you in these early weeks. I suggest finding a mantra, mine was "today I am pregnant" and until someone told me otherwise that's what I believed. 
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18