November 2018 Moms

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying (April)

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying (April)

• We watched Wrestling all weekend because we are big WWE fans and during the Hall of Fame, one of the guys mentioned his Mom and how she was there with him. His partner said he also wanted to thank his parents, so he pulled out two funeral cards with their pictures on them and I LOST it. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • The humboldt broncos bus tragedy. It’s every social media post, and every news story right now. 15 lives lost, and every time I see or read or hear or think of it, I’m gone. (Pretty sure most of the country is with me though, pregnant or not.) It’s so overwhelming. 
  • Had a big blow out with each IL last week and still not over it. Other comments they've made to DH in the past came to light as well and I've basically questioned a whole lot about myself and my relationship with them. I keep bursting in tears randomly. You'd think people would know not to lay into a pregnant woman.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• I was watching the episode of Friends where Rachel has her baby and I cried. I can’t wait for that moment with this LO.
  • We watched the Prince of Egypt with DSD over the weekend and I started bawling when the mom puts Moses in the basket in the river and then again when he meets his sister for the first time and just... ALL the emotions.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• I finished the blueberries 
  • Everything. EVERYTHING! I’m not normally a very emotional person, but, omg, when I’m pregnant...everything makes me cry. Ugh, it’s the worst.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I want to go on vacation. MH and I both turn 30 within two weeks of each other and I want to do something fun to celebrate that, but idk what. I have started to look at things, but everything is crazy expensive because of the time of year I think (1st week of June). I also can't take too much time off work, so we have to do the weekend which is always more money. I just want to pick a place and book! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Girl noooo! I can't watch that movie on a non-pregnant day!
  • Tear Triggers Today Only:

1. Trailer for Megan Leavey
    2. Reading an article about a children's book about Harvey Milk
    3. Listening to "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy
    4. Realizing I cried three times already.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH quit quitting smoking... :cry: He started quitting which incidentally happened just before the BFP, and it was amazing. For his health AND for how the garage and he smelled! He came in bed last night and was SO smelly I built a wall of pillows so he couldn't breath on/near me. The. Worst.
  • I’m tearing up over everything. Commercials on tv, songs on the radio, stuff that wouldn’t normally get an emotional response is making me cry. I was watching someone’s vlog on their trip to Yosemite and I teared up at the beautful views. I remember crying at stupid things when I was pregnant with ds, but this is on a whole other level.
  • @the-lo Someone wrote a children’s book about Harvey Milk?? Is it already published or not yet?
  • The kids I nannied for in college went to prom today (because I’m apparently old enough that they’re that old), and I literally started crying at the pics their mom posted, because they’re so grown up. And it happened so fast with them, I’m afraid it will happen that fast with my kids. So I’m just over here crying because I’m a hormonal mess, lmao. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Watching the intro scene in The Lion King w/ DD  :'(
  • The freezer door wasn't closed all the way so my ice cream was melted a little and I didn't want partially melted ice cream.  
  • @goldie987 completely valid reason to cry imo. 

The other day, we went grocery shopping and took too long, I started to crash. We were waiting on the fried chicken and went to check out with our other stuff so we could just grab the chicken and go. I had no idea where I put my green tea after we paid and just stood by the checkout lane looking like a lost puppy. DH had already gone to the chicken counter. I was about ready to bawl because I NEEDED MY GREEN TEA GOSH DARN IT. It was in the front of the cart, on top.

• This freakin video. It’s 9 minutes but omg it’s so worth it! Happy tears!

https://youtu.be/yrpkF8zR94M
  • @MouseMama817 that video is amazing, thank you for sharing! Definitely happy tears.
  • @wamam027 I'm so sorry you're going through this! I think anyone would get emotional.

• My husband decided to take my 1.5 year old on a trip this weekend to meet up with our good friends. When we talked about maybe taking the trip, going to NYC with a toddler who is constantly in motion seemed exhausting, especially since I’m already exhausted as it is. Hubs happily said he’d take our son so I could have some alone time. I was so super excited for my weekend alone, but of course now I’m sitting here crying feeling like I shouldn’t be missing out on a family trip. I wanted to hop into their cab with my pjs on. 
  • @PMForbie I can't wait to see Infinity War!

I have cried over everything. Last night I cried when watching an episode of Blackish and the baby took his first steps. I blundered. H was looking at me like I sprouted a second head. 
  • My kids are sick. I am sick. I am so run down and frustrated that all I can do is cry. Feeling so desperate over here. 

Plus my youngest just started walking, and I'm so emotional about it because my baby isn't a baby anymore. :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • There was an officer in my state that was shot and killed serving a warrant last week. He was a K9 officer and his dog was also shot, but survived after emergency surgery. This morning my town shared a post on FB that was over 600 pictures of the services. There were law enforcement officers from all over the state there, along with surrounding states, such as ME, VT, NH, RI, CT, and NY. I couldn't help but cry looking at all the pictures. I had family that is law enforcement there as well showing their respects so it just hit way too close to home.
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @wamam027 I don't know anything about dmv protocols but I wonder if the person you spoke with was 100% up on their policies for active military. My friend just spent 5 hours at the dmv in her new state doing the same thing (obviously not military though) and the person she ended up dealing with directly contradicted the information the dmv manager gave. It just seems like there should be a way for those basic things to get done when someone is unreachable and serving our country. I'm sorry you're dealing with that mess :(

• I am currently crying because I let my PGAL brain get carried away and go on google. My ultrasound looks like the sac is way too small and according to google, you have an 80% chance of muscarriage with a small sac. So now I am freaking out and crying. 
  • @bfpafter4years I'm sure your doctor would have said something if the sac was actually too small!

I know it's hard not to worry (fellow PGAL momma with anxiety here), but try to relax and think about something else.  And stay off of Dr. Google if you can.  I'm guilty of the same thing, so I know it's hard. :heart:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @bfpafter4years  google is notorious for causing undue worry! talk to your ob in the morning. try to focus on the fact that you’ve had a couple (a few?) great ultrasounds already until then. 
  • @lifesabeach85 I'm crying that you just now watched Toy Story 3! It's only been out for like 8 years. Hahaha.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @lifesabeach85 Omg that final scene! It gets me every single time. 
  • @troystory17 This is the cutest thing ever.
  • I watched The Princess Bride last night.
    "I died that day!"
    Annnnd never ending water works...just remembering the scene makes me tear up! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • edited April 2018
    MH's cousin posted this to FB yesterday and I think she was intentionally trying to break me
    https://cv-insight.com/en/facebook/video_ranking/29912887
    (you shouldn't need to log into anything to view the video in the link I posted) 

ETA: I promise it's worth watching.  It's not a bad cry, it's cuteness/sweetness overload.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV