September 2018 Moms

Monday Moans 4/9

I think we have skipped this for a few weeks but I'm bringing it back (because see below). If you don't want to share a story feel free to just post a meme/gif describing how you feel today.

Re: Monday Moans 4/9

• @EErin86 Ugh that's an awful start to a Monday morning!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • @eerin86 Yikes! That is not a fun start to the day. Hope it gets better from here! 

One of my movers quit without notice last night. I have three stagings this week. Trying to calmly figure out how to move a couch with just one other guy and my bump. 
  • @EErin86 That is the worst when something spills in a bag! I hope your day gets better. 

@SkilledSailor Please don’t overdo things! I’m sorry they quit with such short notice. 

I obviously slept wrong with my neck in a weird position and now my whole head and neck is throbbing. Trying to get used to my Snoogle again. 
  • @skilledsailor do you have any of those straps you can put under the furniture and around your wrist? (google "furniture moving straps") My mom got some for me last time we moved and it made everything soooo much easier
  • @stothi They’re showing up for me. I find them all incredibly appropriate for a Monday. 
  • stothi said:
    eta: none of my gifs are showing up. The fact that I can't even gif right about how tired I am is actually kind of sadly prefect.
    GIFs and pictures never show up for me on this site, but I assume it has something to do with internet blocking that my company does.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • @EErin86, such a crappy way to start a Monday! 

I started my Monday with trying on 3 different outfits because nothing fits anymore! Of course, that made me late to work. I have bought maternity pants but only 1 shirt so far and I underestimated how long I could wear my regular clothes. I guess I'll be going shopping tonight. I've bought some maternity dresses but they're all too big still. This is such an awkward phase right now!
  • @runninginva - I found maternity dresses difficult to wear most of my pregnancy. For most styles you seem to really need an actual decent sized bump to make the dress fall right on your body. I had much better luck with sizing up non-maternity dresses. Especially maxi dresses.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • @southernlady07 I'm so sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at your craving. That's some serious dedication to making it work!
  • @nlc8424 It is completely ridiculous and MH was trying to stifle his laughter during my rant as well! It is not a true problem AT ALL but in the moment I was really upset about it and it's something I would not be bothered by in the least while not pregnant! 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• ashh2018ashh2018 member
    edited April 2018
    This loaded twice because that’s how good technology has been to me today. 
  • @ashh2018 woah that's a rough morning!
  • I had a patients mom ask me when I was due today, at only 17 weeks. Fantastic.
  • zuzu43zuzu43 member
    edited April 2018
    @southernlady07 it might not be a "real problem" but I find that rant completely justified, pregnant or not!

ETA: and how sweet of your family!!
  • I had three appointments and a meeting yesterday, and only the meeting was after my husband got home, so my tiny dictator came with. 

just to find out, someone messed up (maybe me, maybe then) and my son's long awaited doctor appointment is next Monday. Ick to drive there and have to leave-short drive better getting dogs in their crates and kid in car is hard! And now I know I have 3 appointments to get to next Monday, luckily I have a sitter for one of them. 

Oh, and said tiny dictator completely skipped his nap, so he was a monster late in the day, amd slept poorly last night too from being over tired.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker