December 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change for 12/4 (?) and 12/11 EDD

PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
edited April 2018 in December 2018 Moms
HUMP DAY! No bumps yet, but we can at least celebrate another week down and one week closer to the finish line. 

1. What week are you?
2. What size is baby?
3. How are you feeling?
4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie?
Me: 31 | DH: 31
Together since 2003 | Married 2010
TTC #1 January 2016
BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change for 12/4 (?) and 12/11 EDD

• Options
    1. What week are you? 4 weeks
    2. What size is baby? A wee little poppy seed!
    3. How are you feeling? Just fine. Spotting seems to have ended (fxfxfx), no bloating to speak of. Yesterday I did feel a little icky but that could have been all in my head. 
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? Clueless and Joe Versus the Volcano 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 5 weeks!  Except...I think my due date is Wednesday Dec 5th, not the 3rd.  Did I do math wrong?  Definite possibility. Lol
    2. What size is baby?  Appleseed!
    3. How are you feeling? Fine, just trying to keep PGAL brain at bay.  Waves of nausea here and there and TIRED.  Oh and the bloat.
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? All of the basic chick flicks...Bridesmaids, Mean Girls, 27 Dresses...the like. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @littlewhitecottage I think I flubbed the math...apparently my EDD is 12/11, haha. I don’t even know!
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon My brain is so wrecked right now, I didn't doubt that my math was incorrect.  Haha
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 5 weeks today! And yeah, EDD is 12/5 :) 
    2. What size is baby? Very small. 
    3. How are you feeling? Just tired, really. The only part of pregnancy that really feels real at this point is the part where I don't get to drink unlimited coffee or have a glass of wine with dinner :shrugs: 
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? Not sure I have an answer for this, haha. I don't watch much in the way of movies (with the exception of repeat viewings of Moana, because my toddler loves it). I went and saw Titanic in the theater alone when it was rereleased a few years back, though, and cried through the whole thing AGAIN, does that count? 
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 4 weeks tomorrow
    2. What size is baby? poppy seed
    3. How are you feeling?  slightly nauseous for the past week or so, but so happy and excited. 
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? any chick flick or comedy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 4 weeks 1 day
    2. What size is baby? Tiny!
    3. How are you feeling? My lower back is hurting, other than that I feel fine.
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? I am currently rewatching Friends.

• Options
    mko_mko_ member
    edited April 2018
    hi all! i think i should be here but i'm a bit confused so please help me out if i've miscalculated.. according to the calendar i'm using my weeks start on wednesday and today i'm at 4w2d, but my due date is showing as 12/12 and not 12/11. is this right? or do i belong in another thread? :)

1. What week are you? 
    4 weeks, two days!
    2. What size is baby?  a tiny little poppy seed. 
    3. How are you feeling? a little queasy, VERY EMOTIONAL, and suddenly hungry for every single food item i know i can't eat.
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? i watch friends from start to finish on a constant loop. it's literally ALWAYS on in the background as i go about my day. 
  • Options
    @mko_ I don’t even know!!! That was my original calculation too, then I changed it :joy:  i’m sure it doesn’t help that I mobile bumping and have no actual ticker to look at. 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    ActivebabyActivebaby member
    edited April 2018
    @mko_ this is not my ticker change group (at least unless my OB tells me otherwise), but Im a huge friends fan!
    i had a gif picked out, but I can’t do it..
  • Options
    mko_mko_ member
    @PensiveCrayon well i legit have no idea what i'm doing so your guess is as good as mine hahaha.

@Activebaby oooh what was the gif? i'm seriously obsessed.. my husband thinks i'm crazy (and i suspect he wants to kill me sometimes..) because i truly have it on ALL the time. 

• Options
    1. What week are you? week 5!
    2. What size is baby? the size of an appleseed
    3. How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still bloated and getting random gas pains, but otherwise good!
    4. GTKY- What’s your “guilty pleasure” go-to movie? I love all the chick flicks, and I'm also a huge friends fan
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mko_ it was rachel from the earlier seasons waving hi
  • Options
    I just realized I commented in here and it’s not my group! 2 days too late (12/13 here) Oops! Sorry :|:D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker