November 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms (w/o 3/25)

124»

Re: Symptoms (w/o 3/25)

• Options
    I've had all the usual stuff starting around 6 weeks but over the last week I've noticed becoming flushed every other day or so. Hot face, feels like my eyes are burning in my head, hot flashes, but no fever.. Over the last 4-5 days I've also developed back pain as well! Upper, mid, and a tiny bit in the lower. Usually feels better with a pillow shoved back there, so I'll need to buy one for the office.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @babybrain2018

I go about two days with constipation, one day with diarrhea, then one day normal. I dread going #2.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg the MS is real. I’ve been super fatigued since I found out just shy of 4 weeks. But the morning sickness hit 1.5 weeks ago. I’ve been on diclegis which helps but I’m still nauseated all day with intermittent dry heaving. It’s making it impossible to work. My wonderful SIL is making me homemade ginger beer so hopefully that’ll help. I’ve tried lemon heads which worked but tore up the inside of my
    mouth. I’m hoping this stops soon. All I do is work, sleep and vomit. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    6+4 and I just want to be done with the nausea/vomit.  I started taking B6 per the OB and it seems to take the edge off so I managed to get out of the house with DD today but I'm still nauseous, just less.  I'm also fall asleep on the couch at 7:30 tired.  Not a fan.
  • Options
    8+3 today, the nausea has died down a little bit which of course makes me so nervous. But I have been having a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, definitely not cramps. I can tell if it my uterus expanding of it is my bowels. Has anyone else experience that??

I am also so so tired the boobs are soooooo sorry and the constipation is real.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @the-lo I'm glad I'm not the only one! I almost missed work this evening because I got so painfully ill. After 3 days of being constipated, I guess it was time for the switch to flip. 
    Yay pregnancy symptoms hahaha 

Edit: looks like we are EDD buddies!
  • Options
    Nausea has tapered down the last day or two, hopefully it sticks before I have to go back to smelling the smelly smells of school lunch next week. Exhaustion, boobs, and constipation still going strong through!
  • Options
    rmg85rmg85 member
    @bfpafter4years - Right there with ya sister! I'm only going every 2nd or 3rd day right now yet feel gassy almost all the time. Even when I do poop it only relieves that for a short while. Metamucil is our friend lol
  • Options
    @babybrain2018 Hooray! I really have no idea what to expect - being on time or early or late. My mom had two c-sections but my dad's sisters have all had vaginal births. It'll be interesting to see what happens and when.

I was telling a friend yesterday that for all the griping and crying over being in pain, i'll sort of miss the constant reminders that I'm pregnant until I get the bump!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bqtmom25bqtmom25 member
    edited April 2018
    I'm  having the opposite of constipation
  • Options

I have no idea why that keeps cutting it short.  I can't even figure out how to edit it and went to my desktop instead of mobile.  Anyway, there was supposed to be a smiley or rather ouchie emoji and saying that I'm also nauseous which is weird because I don't usually get MS.  Just wanted to complain because I'm sure DH is tired of me already. Haha
  • Options
    @bqtmom25 if you are using non-TB emoji's than it will cut your post off

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts thanks that must have been it.  I used to know my way around TB so well with my first now I'm  clueless.
  • Options
    Not a pregnancy symptom but DD brought a cold home from preschool and I feel like sh*t on top of feeling like sh*t. I have to go wash my bedding because I couldn’t catch a sneeze in time and now there’s gross stuff on DH’s pillow. But I have no energy to do such things  :s
  • Options
    TMI warning

Anyone else have bad gas? I friggen stink and feel so bad for my coworkers who might have accidently smelt me this week!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Ok, I'm kinda freaking out.... I was REALLY REALLY sick for a couple of days but it has gotten better.....Should I just shut up and be thankful?....... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @EM0704 I went through the same thing. Violently ill for 2 days, and then suddenly the nausea was essentially gone, along with a lot of the food aversions, and I actually had some energy. So of course I freaked out. 
    After 4 ish days some of the nausea returned, as did other symptoms, but  not as severe as those 2 nights. but Then 8 days after the terrible nausea I started bleeding so I was distraught. 
    However, yesterday my betas we're great, and baby was kicking with a beautiful HB clicking along! 

So now I'm just going to try to be greatful for feeling less awful.

I hope everything is ok for you too!
  • Options
    @babybrain2018 Thanks so much for the reply. Your experience sounds just the same as mine. I'm pregnant with twins, so I think that makes me twice as anxious. So afraid of something happening to one. I'm trying to get in for an ultrasound today just for peace of mind. Otherwise, I have to wait three more weeks until my next one! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26:  Yep.  I am so far beyond teenage boy stink it's incredible.
  • Options
    @mojiejo if it makes you feel any better, I was gagging in the bathroom after the smell of mine yesterday. Just terrible. I get horrible gas in the 3rd tri. Every time I blame it on the dogs. I'm sure DH is on to me, but I'm still going to blame the dogs this time.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited April 2018
    @wannaflickone I've gagged myself, too!  I also made the mistake of trying to use Febreeze air spray to make the room into something other than a gas chamber without immediately running out and just made myself gag even harder. :D

Ahh, the wonders of pregnancy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    bkosybkosy member
    Ugh! Nauseous and not wanting to eat anything. Constantly peeing. Is it November yet?
  • Options
    Any second time moms already dealing with hemroids? They came much later the first time. I knew I would get them again (they never went away the first time) but not this soon! They have gotten so bad that the pain and irritation wakes me up at night! Ugh, this is going to be a long 9 months.
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years honey I’m so sorry that’s rough! Are you getting enough fiber and water? That helped me a lot last time. 

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 honestly, I probably am not getting enough of either. I really need to start eating better. 
  • Options
    Nausea, extreme food aversions, and fatigue. I'm handling it all much better than I did with my first pregnancy though, so that's cool!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited April 2018
    I'm spotting again (this is the third freaking time).  :'(

I swear something bad always happens on family members' birthdays (today is my husband's, last time I had a larger bleed/spotting, it was on his mom's birthday and I had a ** TW ** loss on my brother's birthday before my twins were born).

I've got 6 more close family members' birthdays (including my own) to get through before this baby is born and I'm getting really superstitious at this point.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited April 2018
    I’m feeling so nauseous, crampy and tired today. I’ve never been more happy to be feeling so shitty. 

Edit because words 
  • Options
    My symptoms come and go. Sore boobs have been from the beginning and are holding strong. Nausea comes and goes (actually puked for the first time on Friday), heartburn is on and off too. I've been exhausted, but the last 2 days haven't been too bad. Most recently as in the last 2 nights I CANNOT SLEEP! Never heard of insomnia during pregnancy but I'm wondering if this is a thing??
    To add to the weight gain conversation, I've worn nothing but leggings to work for the last 2 weeks. I'm 9 weeks now and I definitely feel bigger already. Most likely due to my non-stop need for carbs, i.e doritos, chips and dip and cupcakes...
  • Options
    Is anyone taking the medication Diclegis for morning sickness? I’m curious how this medication specifically is helping/affecting people. I’m to my breaking point with this sickness.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @kellig16 I don’t know if it’s technically insomnia but not being able to sleep as well during pregnancy is 100% a thing. With my first it didn’t start happening for me until the 3rd trimester but this time around I already can’t sleep. This cold doesn’t help at all but I was having trouble sleeping before the cold. I fall asleep fine but regularly wake up at 3am and can’t get back to sleep. Wtf.
  • Options
    @kellig16 it is definitely a thing. Hormonal changes can cause insomnia by themselves. The anxiety that comes along with pregnancy can keep you up at night. And then the physical symptoms - crazy dreams, frequent peeing, hunger, leg cramps, and so many more, can really interfere with your zzzzzzs. I would suggest investing in a body pillow for the third trimester! 

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 Son of a &$@!% I forgot about leg cramps   :pensive:  
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots is Diclegis the one that has a pinch of unisom in it? If so I took it with my son for a weekend. It controlled the nausea but it made me a complete zombie. I know everyone has different tolerances for meds, but my body could not function with even that small amount of sleep aid.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @pink_polkadots I’ve been taking diclegis for two weeks. The first week I was a zombie but now I’m used to it. It helps about 50%. I’m still nauseated all day and dry heave occasionally but the vomiting has been managed for the most part. I’m only taking the pills at bedtime and technically I can take two more pills throughout the day to help symptoms. However, I tried that about a week ago and slept the entire day. So on my bad days when I need to work and can’t afford to vomit on people I’ll take one zofran. I’m not crazy about the zofran but if I take it 1-2 times a week I don’t beat myself up about it. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @wannaflickone I’m honestly not sure. I just saw it’s the only FDA approved nausea medicine.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots from reading @linz36 description, I think it is. I didn’t take it for more than 3 days because I literally couldn’t get off the couch from exhaustion. I took one at night. I know that it works wonders for other people though and doesn’t turn them into a complete zombie. Does your OB have samples she can let you try first? 
    Pregnancy Ticker