August 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change

How far along are you/how big is baby? 

How are you feeling?

Rants/raves/questions? 

Any appointments this week? 

GTKY( Stolen):  What trait do you hope the baby gets from you, your SO, or another family member? 
Me: 39  DH: 30
Married 1/28/17
TW:
BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 
    21 weeks. The size of a baseball cap. 

How are you feeling?
    Tired but overall ok. Baby likes to kick my stomach so lots of heartburn. 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Rant: I hate the sizing of maternity clothes. I’m struggling to find jeans. 
    Rave: had our anatomy scan yesterday! All looked good (except placenta too close to cervix, but they are not super worried yet). Baby was kicking and punching. Hard to see things. We managed to remain team green. 

nope, next appointment in 4 weeks

GTKY( Stolen):  What trait do you hope the baby gets from you, your SO, or another family member?
    I hope baby had his blue eyes and general fun loving attitude. I hope baby gets my ambition and drive. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 22 weeks! Baby is the size of a corn on the cob or a bag of half a dozen bagels (those seem like totally different sizes?)

How are you feeling?
    More like what am I feeling. Baby kick, roll, punch me, sometimes in the cervix I swear. Nausea has remained low all week and I officially have been off diclectin and zofran for four days

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Mostly just ranting about pelvic pain I've been experiencing the last 8 weeks. Ive tried chiro, physio, massage and acupuncture. None of which have helped much. The best thing I've found is epsom salt baths.

I have an appointment with my midwifery group in 6 days. 

I hope the baby gets my social skills and open mindedness and hubby's work ethic. Also hoping baby gets Dads dark blue eyes (I must have a recessive gene in me!)