November 2018 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • @ginny_203 So glad you are here! Good luck through the next few months. I hope at the end of November we are both bringing home happy heathy babies! 
  • @horsecrazy406mama I saw 406 in your screen name and hoped it meant you were from Montana! I'm from northwestern Montana, but I no longer live there. I'll be going there next month to visit my sister and I can't wait! What part of the state are you from? I miss the mountains so much! Congrats on your BFP!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @midwestmomma2 sorry just read your reply now! I’ve been through three pregnancies already, if you have any q’s, shoot them over! Are you on a pump or injections?
  • @offtoneverland thats awesome! I live in Central Montana :)
  • @gbaby2018

I totally understand what you mean about perfectionist/planner/control freak. Same here. My daily mantra is "Trust. Trust in my body. Trust in the universe". I say that every day while doing some breath exercises (and yoga) and it helps a ton. Your body knows what to do. 

Also, just get used to worrying for the rest of your life now ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bkosy, also in Maryland! What part are you from?
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • bkosybkosy member
    @pink_polkadots I live in Baltimore county. How about you? I'm getting a little tired of this crazy Maryland weather!
  • @bkosy I’m in Howard County. Omg I’m so tired of the cold. I just want it to be spring time. We have been trying to plan a weekend to go in to DC to see the cherry blossoms but it’s been so stinking cold, it’s ruining our plans and apparently it’s messing with the bloom schedule. Come on Spring! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • bkosybkosy member
    @pink_polkadots Apparently the blossoms reached peak bloom today! Which is so disappointing because we were planning on going next Tuesday. The rain/wind/snow is most likely going to ruin them this weekend they said
  • @the-lo Thank you! All I wanted was to be pregnant, now all I want is to hear a heart beat. I know it's just going to go on and on. I need to do breathing! I am doing yoga, hoping it helps!

Me: 29 I DH: 31
    Dating: 12/30/11; Engaged: 8/1/15; Married 12/31/16
    TTC#1: 10/2017; BFP: 3/9/18; EDD 11/18/18
    2 fur babies: Rainier (3.5) & Magnolia "Maggie" .5

• @gbaby2018 I know...I'm fine for two weeks after I get good news at the doctor and then I'm restless again. And there's so much more time to go! I don't know how moms who are 30+ weeks deal with all the unknown.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey there! First time mama here. I'm 21, Wiccan, and have angry black woman syndrome  :D I'm 6 weeks and 4 days, and my little sweet pea has already gotten me a cold, lol. I'm super excited though and so is the daddy. I would really appreciate any tips y'all have.
  • mui0mui0 member
    Hello, I'm 21 turning 22 and a Neopegan, this is my and boyfriend's first baby!
    First time mom, but not first time taking care of kids. 
    I'm still somewhat confused about how it all it happen, but I'm not regretting it though cause we both want to be together anyway.
    I'm a huge astrology nerd and ready to see my Scorpio/Canine baby, that's gonna be fun to see them grow. Lol 
    So far the baby is giving me food problems, use to be a big ol foodie, but now can't stomach much of nothing, and making me suffer more with me being anemic and all. 
    But as long the baby is healthy and happy idc if it makes me suffer.
  • mui0mui0 member
    mui0 said:
    Hello, I'm 21 turning 22 and a Neopegan, this is my and boyfriend's first baby!
    First time mom, but not first time taking care of kids. 
    I'm still somewhat confused about how it all it happen, but I'm not regretting it though cause we both want to be together anyway.
    I'm a huge astrology nerd and ready to see my Scorpio/Canine baby, that's gonna be fun to see them grow. Lol 
    So far the baby is giving me food problems, use to be a big ol foodie, but now can't stomach much of nothing, and making me suffer more with me being anemic and all. 
    But as long the baby is healthy and happy idc if it makes me suffer.
    ... Uhm... Wat? Sexual intercourse is generally "how" it happens. Not sure what there is to be confused about regarding "how" one becomes pregnant. Best of luck to you though.
    Duh lol.  I know how babies are made. I meant by the situation I guess I'm not really like the usual 'wow yay' or upset. I'm pretty much like 'Oh OK well that just happened'. Plus it was pretty much a surprise for me cause I never thought I would get pregnant yet so that's what I meant.  I have a weird way of expression my feelings and thoughts on situations.
    Though thank you for the good lucks. 
  • @horsecrazy406mama DH is from Montana, though we live in Tx now. He still has loads of family up there. FIL lives in central MT also. We try to visit every 2-3 years. I love going up there in the summer, it's always so gorgeous!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers