11/9
11/16
11/23
11/30

How far along are you? How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie/book? (Stolen from Saturday because I am unoriginal!)
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 9 weeks! Baby is the size of a green olive!

Appointments this week? Nope, still holding out until the 12th which seems SO FAR AWAY!

Symptoms? I had been super backed up but I finally fixed that problem yesterday and now I am having a bit of an opposite problem. Also super tired, sore boobs, bloat, and acne! All the fun stuff! MS seems to be getting worse, but the candies I got to help are working so that's good!

Rant/Rave/Questions? So my next appt is April 12th and I will meet with the dr for the first time. I know they are going to do a pap and full exam, but will they do another U/S? 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie/book? I have been binge watching RuPaul's Drag Race and loving every second! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    6 weeks!  One app says a Maine blueberry, another says a green pea.

Appointments this week? 
    Nope, not until 8 weeks (April 13).

Symptoms?
    SO MUCH NAUSEA.  I called into work yesterday and dropped my daughters off at daycare so I could sleep and puke without interruption.  It hit me all of a sudden on Wednesday night.  No puking yet today, but my nausea is consistent and unrelenting.  Also, fatigue, but I've had that for about 2 weeks now.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Just wondering how I'm supposed to make it through the day at this point.  

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie/book? (Stolen from Saturday because I am unoriginal!)
    My total guilty pleasure TV how is the Teen Mom series hahaha I've been watching since it first aired and I think I was a senior in high school maybe, but I have been hooked ever since.
    Me:  28  DH:  33
    Married:  10/04/2014
    DD1:  03/02/15
    DD2:  08/04/16
    Baby 3 Due:  11/23/18!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @kecoff01 We are almost appt twins! I used to watch Teen Mom all the time. I'm also so pumped Jersey Shore is coming back next week!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 I'm so excited for my appointment and now it's only 2 weeks away, but I know these two weeks are just going to crawl by.  I'm sure you feel that way, too!

I'm also excited for Jersey Shore to come back.  I jumped on the Jersey Shore train a little late, I think it was the second to last season when I started watching, but I would definitely add it to my guilty pleasure list.

7 weeks.  Blueberry.

Appointments this week? 

Ultrasound on Wednesday.  I'm a fertility patient, so I get weekly ultrasounds.

Symptoms?

Headaches!  My God, the headaches.  And peeing every 15 minutes.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I didn't start getting bad headaches until the third trimester last time.  I'm dreading how I'm going to deal with this for the rest of this pregnancy since I get migraines and Tylenol doesn't touch them.  :'(

My 600 Pound Life.  I feel like a voyeur watching it, but I can't stop!  It's not like I'm watching it to treat it like a freak show, though.  I feel so bad for the people on there.  Their lives are so hard and their back-stories are so sad.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @MojieJo I'm sorry about your headaches.  I have migraines when I'm not pregnant and in the past I usually don't get them with pregnancy.  I did get one on Wednesday night though, which may have triggered my vomiting.  It was awful.  I tried Tylenol and a soda to see if it would at least lessen, but no luck. It finally faded last night. I hope you find some relief!

5 weeks! Peppercorn

Appointments this week? 
    None until 8 weeks

Symptoms?
    Still a little early for MS here. I got it at 5w6d with DD so not quite there yet. I have some dizziness here and there and get a little nauseous but I’m pretty sure it’s low blood sugar since I’m avoiding sugar as much as possible and it gets better as soon as I eat. Constipation is so real, y’all. And gas pains, omg! I’ve been doubled over with gas pains like three times already, that did not happen this early last time. I had a lot of headaches but they have subsided in the past few days, so that’s nice. Not as much cramping anymore but definitely have RLP when coughing, which just blows. Also, holy sore boobs, batman!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    No questions. I’m irrationally waiting to get MS to feel a little bit reassured that the HCG is getting up there but I know it doesn’t necessarily happen and all pregnancies/bodies are different. Also, one of the biggest changes during pregnancy for me is feeling like I’m not myself and I’m there now. I was half hoping it wouldn’t happen this time around but the end result is worth it
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited March 2018
    @kecoff01 I get them when I'm not pregnant, too.  I've had them since I was in kindergarten and they're hell.  I can't even normally take prescription migraine meds (when not pregnant), because I get wild side effects from them (hallucinations, among other things, fun!).  :sweat:

I end up having to just suffer through them for the most part, unless it gets so bad that I break down and go to the ER because the pain and vomiting is so bad.  Excedrin sort of helps, but I can't take that during pregnancy, so even that's out.

It's Tylenol and ice packs for me.  This is going to be fun.

5 weeks, appleseed!

Appointments this week? 
    Not until the 9th

Symptoms?
    Sore boobs on and off but that's it so far. trying to get lots done around and house, lots of active play with my toddler and lots of healthy food in while I still feel good!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    found out I'm pregnant the same week I went down to part time at work, just a coincidence as we hadn't been trying. Such good timing though, 12 hr shifts while pregnant are not fun!

anything about the royal family/other monarchies. Haven't had much time to read or watch tv recently though

7 weeks... blueberry!!

Appointments this week? 
    not until April 20th! feels like forever!!

Symptoms?
    had a headache/migraine from Sunday night through this morning- its finally GONE!!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    feel so bad I havent been able to play with my toddler all week due to the migraine! so excited for the weekend!!!!!!

ugh I love all TV. favorite show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer... but seriously I will watch anything.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? How big is baby? 5 weeks

Appointments this week? Two beta tests. Did the second today and will hear results on Monday. Hoping for a good increase and steady progesterone. 

Symptoms? Nausea, achy boobs, fatigue. And motivation.

Rant/Rave/Questions? The unknowing part of first trimester is so hard for me!

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie/book? (Stolen from Saturday because I am unoriginal!): Teen Mom, Bridezillas (when it was on), other random drama not so real life reality shows.
  • A little late to the party because I fell asleep reading the other responses last night and I hate typing on mobile.  So excited to be more active in this community this go around though.

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby? 
    6 weeks....green pea.

Appointments this week? 
    Nope, I should probably call.  I'm  a 4th time homebirth mom so I'm  pretty relaxed about it all.

Symptoms?
    Nausea which surprises me.  I've only ever had a touch of MS with one pregnancy.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm not looking forward to the possibility of negative comments when we announce.  I wish I could just be excited and everyone else would be too.

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV
    show/movie/book?
    Grey's Anatomy, Friends, Gilmore Girls....  I'm  old haha
  • @tinypikachu I'm so late in noticing this because I'm normally on mobile and can't see signatures on there, but I just saw yours and realized why your name seemed familiar.  We were both on the S16 board!  I was due 9/3. :)

Sorry for the random, stalker-ish shoutout.  I'm just having a moment seeing someone from my first board here with me again. :D