July 2018 Moms
Options

Fit mom Friday 3/30

How are we all keeping up with our workouts and our growing bellies?

Re: Fit mom Friday 3/30

• Options
    Apparently the bump is not letting me post GIFs this morning, boo!

I got my 10k steps yesterday and did Zumba. When I told the instructor I was pregnant (I always want to make sure they know) a woman in class looked at me like I had ebola and said OH GOSH BETTER YOU THAN ME BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Whoa. I know some pregnancies are very different and difficult but no one asked you to comment! Mercury retrograde is making people very pissy, lol.

Plan for the weekend is...well, I'm out of town, so probably just a walk on Sunday. Busy morning before I leave so I'll see if I can fit in a quick walk before I'm in the car all day.
  • Options
    I made it to all my workouts this week. Last night I had to alternate my intensity to go a little less hard every other routine. Guess my lungs just need a little more room.

I'll get to my workout tomorrow and hoping to get the dogs out for a walk but I think we'll have to drive them somewhere else because our neighborhood is super hilly and my back doesn't care for that these days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to orangetheory yesterday and felt good running. I think if I run in the morning I am ok, but if I run in the evening my hips hurt too much. Maybe they get sore from supporting my belly all day? I told my husband I am going to keep going to the workouts until I have the baby and he wanted me to pinky swear lol. It made me curious as to how long I will be able to keep up with it, since I'm only 24 weeks now!
  • Options
    Not much activity this weekend as expected. Going for a long walk today before my flight back to California. Excited to get back into a routine!
    I'm teaching a short (45 min) class tomorrow night and plan on prenatal yoga on Wednesday. Been slacking with yoga while here in Texas, I had all the plans to practice at home but...nope!

@limoncat it makes sense, you haven't had a whole day of activity, so if mornings work better for you I say go for it until you're comfortable!
  • Options
    I'm hoping to be able to work out right up until it's go time, but we'll see.

Saturday's workout was really crummy for the first half, felt like I had cement in my veins, but I think that was a leftover from the glucose test on Friday. Needed to get the blood circulating. Hoping to get to tonight's workout, but my back has been killing me, so I'm not sure if I have it in me to do anything with bouncing. Might just stay at home and workout with the TRX and do some stretching instead.

• Options
    I don't really remember last week LOL!  Let me think... I worked out on Monday (I can't remember what I did though... I think I ran), Wednesday I did 2nd tri Beachbody, Thursday I ran 3.5 miles, nothing over the weekend, and Yoga today.  I need sunny, warm weather so I can be outside more.  I took a sick day tomorrow so I can go for my 3 hour, so I'll definitely run tomorrow (as long as no snow/rain), and then run or Beachbody Wednesday, opposite on Thursday.  Friday Yoga? I'm trying my best to do at least 5 days/week!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker