October 2018 Moms

Sunday Funday (April Fool’s edition)

What did you do for fun this weekend?  

Re: Sunday Funday (April Fool’s edition)

• I played with glitter on Saturday and made asparagus for dinner.  Seriously, the asparagus was the best thing I have had to eat all weekend.  

The clock is now set for how long I will still be finding glitter. I wasn’t playing at home, but that stuff gets everywhere...
  • Bunny Bowl with SS and my siblings yesterday and dinner with both sets of parents to announce the sex of the baby. Then today we did lunch with my side (parents, my aunt and uncle, and GMA) and then dinner with my in-laws. 

I'm not looking forward to this week. No reason other than I so want a break from work. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My mom came over for a visit and it had been a year since I had seen her. It was nice to catch up.
  • I caught up on all my homework and finished my midterm exam! I’m proud of this accomplishment because I got so behind the last few weeks being tired and sick. We also had brunch with DH’s family and got to tell a few more people. Everyone is excited so it always makes me more excited when I see others so happy for us. 

@sammierose464 How did the announcement go??
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • I was scheduled a double but ended up not having to go in for either shift today! Yay for families getting together for lunch on Easter! 
  • Pity party, table of one today. I've felt terrible again today and stayed home all day. So, I missed church and a yummy Sunday Easter dinner with a friend that's from out of state and a cousin announced he's getting married today... DH took the kids to his folks for dinner, while I took a nap (super glad I got a nap tho!). I asked when he got home from checking cows if he'd brought me any home, he looked really apologetic and said he hadn't thought of it. Bummer, I really wanted some real food! Mashed potatoes and gravy!  :disappointed: 
    And we were invited to another friend's house for snack tonight. 
    Ok, I'm done complaining now... 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • DH went out with his friends last night so I gnoshed hard. Like crab legs, brie and roasted garlic on bread, chocolate ice cream bars. Got my kiddo to bed early and binged some GoT. It was amazing. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited April 2018
    Took a double stroller for a test drive at babies r us (Was way cheaper at Target), had a movie night with our other family.

Sunday I cleaned up the back yard and we set up my son's birthday gifts (well past his birthday, but we had our reasons) and hid the easter eggs for him (his first Easter hunt).
     We went to my mom and dad's house for Easter dinner. 

I finished my fifth course for child care and now have four more to go.

Also baked Hot Cross buns from scratch on Friday.
  • Took a weekend trip to Boston for an anime convention with my husband and some friends. I will not be returning. I don't even like anime. It was nice to get out though. And I ate Pinkberry which I don't have near me. It was worth it, actually.