August 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Chane 3/31

How far along are you/how big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Rants/raves/questions?

Any appointments this week?

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics?

Re: Saturday Ticker Chane 3/31

• How far along are you/how big is baby?
    20 weeks! Banana

How are you feeling?
    Finally have some energy back. I'm sure getting less sleep will eventually catch up, but I will take any energy I can get.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Finally will know the sex of our baby tomorrow. Doing a small sex reveal with family before Easter dinner. The envelope has been on my counter for weeks and I'm just happy to start calling the baby he/she over it. Oh and to begin to start shopping too! 

Just bloodwork this week. I'm happy for a break.

We have been doing little by little each weekend, mostly to prep for baby. The biggest/most time consuming aspect for me, is going through my wardrobe and getting rid of stuff. We maintain a pretty clean house most of the time. With monthly indepth cleaning, but my closet is a deep dark hole. 
  • @nll0803 yay for sex reveal! Let us know how it goes! 

How far along are you/how big is baby?
    20 weeks, a paper airplane 

How are you feeling?
    Not horrible. Still sleeping pretty badly. But that may be just as much about life as pregnancy. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Not really. Picked up our Target swag bag this week. Having bottles in the house is a weird feeling lol. Painter and carpet installation are scheduled for the end of April. After that we can really make some progress on the nursery. I still have a lot of junk to get rid of to make that happen. 

Anatomy Scan Friday. It can’t come fast enough. Almost 4 weeks since we’ve heard the baby’s heartbeat. This momma gets nervous

I am the worst house keeper ever. So no fancy tactics. We aren’t really spring cleaning yet. I’m finishing up a masters degree so currently in an internship of 20 hours/week on top of my full time job. Right now just keeping up with the house is a victory. I’m done April 13 so after that we will probably do some serious work on the house. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Loading the player...

• How far along are you/how big is baby?
    22w - Idk how big that is. I’m just off track. I had to look up my weeks. Bad mom. 

How are you feeling?
    Heartburn is here to stay. Yayyy. Just means my little love bug will have lots of hair. They all have. 

I also have a loose rib. Feels like gallbladder pain. And several years ago they removed my gallbladder. Now I know my gallbladder was probably fine. And It’s a loose rib that hurts a lot when I get big and pregnant. Hurts more and more until baby pops!!

Rants/raves/questions?
    A/S is this Friday. Yayyyy. Although I already know it’s a girl. 

Oops. Spoke too soon. 

We just got back from Florida. And SO is back for good. Got the camper unpacked. Got sunburn. Got to see dolphins. House is a mess. I just wanna nap. Lol. 

Screw spring cleaning. It snowed today. Gaaaahhh. 
  • How far along are you/how big is baby? 21 weeks, Baby is the size of a weasel or as long as a carrot

How are you feeling? Fantastic! This is the first week I have not thrown up. I think my MS is lifting. Energy is back and I'm way less irritable/cranky.

Rants/raves/questions? Anyone else here about spinning babies? Had any success with it? Baby was frank breech for anatomy scan and got me worried about making sure baby is in the best position for labour. I've already started some inversion techniques haha.

Any appointments this week? Had my anatomy scan last week and the follow up 22 week appointment on Friday :)

GTKY: Who is spring cleaning?  Any favorite tactics? I am done some major purging of useless stuff around our house this last month. We will most likely be moving before baby gets here so it feels good to cleanse and get rid of clutter.
  • @dirtanddiamonds it snowed here today too. Hard to think it’s spring with snow on the ground. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019