July 2018 Moms
Options

Next Product Spotlight for Week of 4/2

SmashJamSmashJam member
edited March 2018 in July 2018 Moms
The next few product spotlights are weird. I have listed the next 4-please pick which one you would like to contribute to on Monday, or choose "other" and suggest another in the comments, either from the spreadsheet or from your own thoughts and ideas. Thanks a bunch, I just want to make sure we are all getting the info we want the most, so I hope this is ok. :)

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nhSR3UAwJx8UitC9b2hRx57c4hHkK6BU679FjqXMeHQ/edit?usp=sharing

Next Product Spotlight for Week of 4/2 11 votes

Formula
45% 5 votes
Teething Accessories
0% 0 votes
Health and Safety
0% 0 votes
Travel Accessories
36% 4 votes
Other
18% 2 votes

Re: Next Product Spotlight for Week of 4/2

• Options
    I personally wouldn't mind a cloth diaper spotlight to make the info more organized. A lot of the people who contributed to the old, giant thread are gone and just curious to see what our current users have that worked or where they have picked things up, etc.
  • Options
    what about an ask a stm question thread for one week to get feedback about a specific product someone has questions on? 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't particularly care about any of the options aside from maybe travel essentials. I like both suggestions from you ladies though! What about both of them, one on Monday and one the week after?
  • Options
    I think the most useful product spotlight will be the postpartum one...I don't have much of an opinion on the others. I do think a STM tell all would be great for FTM. I've seen other boards do weekly or monthly STM tell all's with different topics...labor, postpartum etc. Okay sorry I went on a tangent lol but just some ideas. 
  • Options
    I agree with @zande2016 about the postpartum. Like belly support! I didn’t like mine so I’d be interested to hear what others have tried or products they have seen. 
  • Options
    Postpartum is also GRAND!
  • Options
    Cloth diapers, formula (I did neither, but it would be great for those who plan to), and I agree postpartum would be a good one
  • Options
    I second formula because although I plan on BF it may not work out! We can keep that in the list
  • Options
    SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited April 2018
    Ok tomorrow I'll do postpartum, and then we can do an "ask a second time mom" thread, then formula, then another ask a second time mom, then cloth diapers. 

ETA: a schedule.