December 2018 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change - 3/30 (For 12/7 and maybe 12/14 Due Dates for now!)

maureenmcemaureenmce member
edited March 2018 in December 2018 Moms
Hi there!  In case you're new, a ticker change is a post every week to mark the day you change over to the new week of pregnancy. It's just a fun way to celebrate making it through another week and to get to know the people who also change dates on the same day of the week. Once we have everyone on the board, the Friday ticker change will be for due dates 12/7, 12/14, 12/21 and 12/28, but for now I think it's just us 12/7ers (maaaaaybe a 12/14 just getting a BFP?) and we who are due 12/7 are officially 4 weeks today! Woo! How are you all doing?

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  

Any symptoms yet?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Tell us about your pets!

Re: Friday Ticker Change - 3/30 (For 12/7 and maybe 12/14 Due Dates for now!)

• Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited March 2018
    4 weeks, poppyseed!

April 24th, which feels like forever away but is actually only 3 weeks from Tuesday.

Any symptoms yet?  
    Pretty mild so far, just tired, definitely irritable, sore breasts, sensitive to smell, a couple tiny waves of nausea, but easy peasy for now. (Usually my symptoms hit week 5 or 6.)

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I am just so, so happy to have gotten good beta results and to still be here at 4 weeks. I know it's still SO early, but since I got my first positive on Saturday and have been a bundle of nerves all week, I'm grateful. Next milestone I want to hit is five weeks, so I'll be past my most recent loss.

We have three! An adorable, sweet dog named Archie who's about 5, and two lovely, if sometimes demanding, cats: Calamity Jane and Clementine. (Photos in the spoiler box, sorry they're HUGE for whatever reason, haha, that's Clementine on top, Archie in the middle and Calamity at the bottom.)

• Options
    ActivebabyActivebaby member
    edited March 2018
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  I am 4 weeks today I think. Baby is super tiny -I’m going with poppyseed because I’m copying 

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  None scheduled. I’m going to wait a couple weeks before scheduling my first appointment. I’m too afraid still. I took another test in the middle of the day today (first test on wed) and it wasn’t super dark. 

Any symptoms yet?  None. I had a little cramping and scant brown tinged spotting, but that ended 2 days ago. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? If everything goes as I hope and pray, this will be my last baby (2 ds’s currently), so I’m trying to savor every moment. I’ve never joined a BMB this early.

I’ve got one bichon (small curly haired dog). She is awesome and tolerated the boys so well. She will growl at them sometimes, but only when they are pestering her. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kadeephdkadeephd member
    edited March 2018
    @maureenmce cute pets!

4 weeks, <.25 oz

I don't have one scheduled yet.  I have my first consultation and a blood draw on Tuesday, April 3, and I assume I will schedule the first ultrasound at that point (assuming everything looks good).

Any symptoms yet?  
    I've been feeling relatively nauseous the last three days.  It comes and goes and I haven't thrown up (yet).  I've also been quite tired during the day.  Some very light brownish spotting earlier this week too.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Just trying to stay calm, but it's not going too well!  I'm having a hard time focusing on anything but pregnancy.

We have an 11yo border terrier named Flyer.  I think she is the best dog in the world. ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Activebaby I'm glad your spotting ended! Fx for a sticky bean!

@kadeephd Oh my gosh, I love Flyer! I'm sorry you're feeling nauseous so early, maybe that means it'll end sooner? And I am also finding it hard to focus on anything else but the pregnancy! I think I'll be able to refocus once the first ultrasound is done but that is...more than three weeks from now. :neutral:
  • Options

How far along are you? How big is baby?  4 weeks today! I'm not sure of specific measurements but apparently it's the size of a poppy seed.

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  Not scheduled yet. They want to confirm that my levels are doubling first . First blood draw was on Wednesday. They said I will then need to schedule first appt/ultrasound at 8 weeks .

Any symptoms yet?  Today my breasts went from the normal pms tenderness to the pregnancy tenderness. They hurt today and I was super aware of them all day .  I've had 2 very short nausea spells so far .they didn't last more than 2 minutes .

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My last experience has me nervous. I'm trying to not to have that kind of energy and just allow myself to be excited .but a wave of fear does get the best of me here and there .
    No pets but I have doggy fever so maybe when this next baby kid hits the toddler stage we'll get a dog. We lost ours a few years back and I wasn't ready to have another until now but I'm also not about getting a dog and having a newborn at the same time. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @maureenmce Thanks!  I started feeling better yesterday afternoon and am still feeling OK today, so maybe it will just come and go.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a day late but here goes!

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby?  
    I'm 4 weeks! Baby is the size of a poppy seed, or 0.04 inches.

No appointments scheduled yet!

Any symptoms yet?  
    Just very, very tired.. I expect to see more symptoms after this week.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    This will most likely be my last pregnancy :( and possible the most stressful - hubby is finishing grad school and then we're moving this summer and we still don't know where.. and we're hoping to buy a house.. omg it's gonna be insane for awhile! Trying to enjoy as much of the calm as I can right now!

No pets currently. We had 3 dogs but re-homed all of them before moving for grad school. Hope to get another dog down the road when the kids are older and we're officially settled somewhere!
    BabyFetus Ticker