December 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC!

Flame Free Friday Confessions! Share yours! They can be pregnancy related or not!

(Flame free *not* guaranteed.)

Re: FFFC!

• Options
    @texas_t my husband figured it out before me because I “went to the bathroom too much.”
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @celette482 That's awesome!  :D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Yeah, so far the list of people who know about this pregnancy include my husband, my A16s (one of whom already figured it out anyway because she snooped and saw me here and I looooove you cmjenkies if you see this I hope to see your face in here soon!), two coworkers (I let someone else go ahead of me at the office coffee pot and filled my cup with tea--they figured it out pretty quickly, haha), and whoever happened to be reading the subthread I posted on in a Facebook discussion about gender-based biologically-driven differences in desires (minimum 5 people in the conversation, maximum 15,000 in the group).  So... somewhere between 35 and 15,030 people know I'm knocked up at 4 weeks, 2 days. My own mother does not. Oops!
  • Options
    @maureenmce Add me to the unproductive list

@AGK2015 :D:D:D:D:D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t Oh yeah. All the D16ers know, my old private Bump group from TTGP, and my mom, who is a midwife and interested in this stuff. I’ll tell H as soon as I get a second positive. I don’t know how though!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    texas_t said:
    I told 14 people I was pregnant before I told my husband (My previous bump month FB club, my mom, and my best friend)  :D
    Haha I told my 2 bosses and 1 work friend first right after I took my frer at work that morning! ( we're close knit... but still lol) 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers