1st Trimester

Hyperemesis/ diet

Anyone have any good suggestions on curbing nausea and still being able to eat. thank you. 

Re: Hyperemesis/ diet

• izza2izza2 member
    You really don't need to spam the boards.

Try eating something 20 to 30 minutes before getting out of bed. Drink plenty of water. Saltines may help. Avoid strong smelling foods or ones that will leave a bad taste afterward. Ginger candies or real ginger ale.
    And when all of that fails, medication.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Just curious on how I spamed the boards? First time posting here. Honestly just curious 
  • Loading the player...
  • Just curious on how I spamed the boards? First time posting here. Honestly just curious 
    I think she's referring to you posting two different threads about your HG. I know you were probably thinking that they were about two different topics, but one would have been sufficient (and there are a lot of other threads on nausea, including two on the first page of this board alone just a few posts underneath your post, as well as google.) That said, it's not a huge deal. 
  • I was just making sure. I'm posting from my phone and there's different spots to post wasn't sure if I was posting it over and over.  Or not in the right spot.