November 2018 Moms

Saturday ticker change 3/24

we didn’t get one last week, so I’m starting today! Those of us with Saturday due dates of:
11/3
11/10
11/17
11/24

How far along are you? 
How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie/book? 

Re: Saturday ticker change 3/24

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    6 weeks, sweet pea

Appointments this week? 
    Nope, 2 weeks to go!

Symptoms?
    Sore boobs, nausea, tiredness

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Not really... I wish I didn’t have to wait so long to see my OB. I have so many questions related to GD and I just want to get on track ASAP. 

I watch way too much TV... right now my guilty pleasure is probably teen mom OG. Or that I’m binge watching jersey shore at night to prep for their reunion  :D
  • pitbullmama71pitbullmama71 member
    edited March 2018
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    8 weeks today! Size of a raspberry!

Appointments this week? 
    None. Had an US last week so now I have to wait 3 more weeks to see my baby bean again
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know why this broke up into 2 comments??
    Symptoms?
    All day constant nausea. Plus sore b oobs and exhaustion.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Not really. Just trying to figure out the best way to fight this nausea.
    Probably the bachelor/bachelorette. Gotta love some corny romantic TV!
  • How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    5 weeks.  Appleseed.  
    Appointments this week? 
    No appointment until 10 weeks 
    Symptoms?
    Tired, sore boobs, needing to pee a lot, sense of smell, hunger and very slight nausea sometimes.  
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I just want to have an appointment and make sure everything is ok and 10 weeks feels so long to wait.  
    I don’t like most reality tv, but I like makeover shows.  I watched the new queer eye.  Now I feel silly watching a show about this British guy making over peoples gardens.  Anything where an expert comes in and shows people that they were doing something wrong and makes it better.  
  • ashkee05ashkee05 member
    edited March 2018
    Well I thought I was Friday but today I found out I’m with you guys!! ❤️

How far along are you? How big is baby? 8+5 Due 11/3. one app says raspberry, one says 2x2 lego brick

Appointments this week? had my first appointment today 3/29

Symptoms? ugh all of them. Sooo much saliva, so tired, food aversions, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, sore boobs, the whole 9 :( 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I’m raving about the fact that they told me I’m a whole week farther along than I thought I was. I LOATHE being pregnant lol 

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie/book?  oh man, I am a teen mom junkie! I just love it. I’m also super into shameless right now (both versions), my husband and I just had a Harry Potter marathon and I love all books. Lately I’ve been reading a lot of self care/happiness books. 
    nws