April 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change 3/27

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: Do you think you'll make it to/go past your due date? Why or why not? 

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 3/27

• Options
    38 and 1, baby is a winter melon. Again I don't know what a winter melon is lol. 

How are you feeling?
    Headachey and a little nauseous today. Otherwise, good! Babies feet aren't in my ribs anymore. 

Just got back from an NST, blood pressure was no bueno so they took some blood, but baby is doing well and AF levels are good!

Rants/raves/questions?
    Had about 3 hours of mildish contractions after DTD last night. It's been happening afterwards lately but last night was the first time they actually hurt. Almost went in to get checked out because they were close together but they fizzled out after watching some Game of Thrones. 

My original guess was March 28 (tomorrow!) But I think at this point she'll stay in longer haha. I've definitely been getting more cramps and losing some plug, but I think she's cozy. As long as my BP doesn't go any higher I think she'll come around EDD.
  • Options
     38 weeks striped skunk 

How are you feeling?
     pretty good just days until around 4 o'clock ish and then I am just exhausted and have a hard time.

yes Thursday

Rants/raves/questions?
     I have literally no torso, I am short and even though he has drop his feet are still up all in my ribs and the heartburn is real. also sitting hurts.

I think I will go past my due date. I have read most ftm do and I just feel like that will be my case.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    39 weeks. A watermelon or as my dentist said "a basketball".

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, but the acid reflux had not yet abated.

Friday.

Rants/raves/questions?

Hoping past at this point. I have some things I would like to get done next week that will be a lot harder with a newborn infant. But in the other hand the braxton Hicks have really been ramping up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    38 weeks, size of a  rhubarb 

How are you feeling?
    Wishing I could stop working lol ...then again I would probably be bored and time would tick by.
    My pelvis is killing me, I've been sleeping with ice packs. 

Yep Thursday! 

Rants/raves/questions?

I was 2 weeks early with my daughter so that is constantly on my mind... It's going to be brutal if I am late! I'm ready anytime lol 
  • Options
    38+5. Midwife thinks she's going to be 9lb  :|

How are you feeling?
    I'm so uncomfortable. 

Not until next Friday with the Midwife. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I started to lose my plug on Friday and had lots of cramping and irregular contraction like pains. It's been on and off since then  :s I'm done with being pregnant now.
    I feel like my baby is going to fall out at any moment if I walk too much. My hips hurt too. I'm one very grumpy pregnant lady  :D

Knowing my luck I will go over! I'm more worried about the fact she could be 9lb already!
  • Options
    38 weeks 5 days, A winter melon

How are you feeling?
    DONE BEING PREGNANT

Just had one today.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Baby is too high to strip my membranes still. I was supposed to be induced today and they called late last night and cancelled. Said some how I didn't meet thier criteria and it got overlooked. Really?!?! 

I honestly don't know. They are scheduling me for another induction on the 8th which is 1 day past but I am praying I go before that. Babys fundul height was 37 cm engaged last Thursday, today it was 42cm engaged. Wow! Guess I'll be delivering a toddler. Lol
  • Options

38w 1d, she should be around 7 lbs now.

How are you feeling?

Crappy, I just want this to be over. I want walking to stop hurting! It’s Easter and I want to eat well! 

Had one today.

Rants/raves/questions?

I have no idea if she’s engaged, but I need to pee all the time and sitting up straight hurts like a you-know-what. My back’s been aching for a week like it usually does during/right before my period, but still nothing of substance. I don’t even know if I’ve had a single contraction! Although my doctor said that based on the condition of my cervix, I’ve definitely had to have some, but I just haven’t recognized them.

I really hope not, but with my luck I’ll have to wait until 42 weeks to be induced (one of my biggest fears, actually). My doctor told me 2 weeks ago that I’d most likely give birth within 2-4 weeks. I hope she was right.

Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018