TWW Thurs 3/29

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What’s something you love that most people hate?

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: TWW Thurs 3/29

• Options
    LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    edited March 2018

Month/Cycle: 12/12

Cycle Day/DPO: 
    20/6

Timing: 
    great

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 
    no no no

R/R: 
    It’s my Friday!!! I’m always excited for the weekend to start but as soon as it does I am bored AF! But I’m going in to my second job tomorrow afternoon and in the morning I’m getting my progesterone tested. I still haven’t made up my mind on what clinic I’m going to choose. They are both pretty much the same price, both have doctors with good reviews and I think I would like. The main difference is location. One is close to work and the other is close to home. And my commute is about 45 min to 1 hour one way. One would be nice to go to on the days I have to work and the other would be nice for my days off. No clue what I’m going to do... Or maybe I’m procrastinating.

CS/Q: 
    nope, stopped temping today. I’ve never temped through the whole TWW.

Humidity. I love when it’s hot and sticky. My normally stick straight flat hair actually has some volume. Most people feel miserable but I feel so comfortable, especially when I can wear a sun dresses! I don’t wear makeup so I don’t have to worry about my face sweating off lol. Another one is the airport. I don’t understand why people hate them! It’s always so exciting to be going somewhere. And even the mobs of crabby people can’t hamper my fun!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @LJMoon6 With you on the stick straight hair! Except I don’t think mine has volume even when it’s humid out. Coming from Vegas though, I do love humidity. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/8

Timing: Just okay.

Typical LP length: 8ish days...expecting AF to arrive any minute now.

Testing: Saturday, if I make it that far. And let's be honest, I'll also take one tomorrow because I'm foolish like that.

R/R: Yesterday was just a great day all around, for various reasons. Like, small stuff. We opened all the windows yesterday and the house just feels like spring and summer now. I'm trying out some meal kits, so I made a really delicious, quick butternut squash ravioli dish while listening to a super engaging story on Levar Burton Reads.

CS/Q: Meh.

GTKY: What’s something you love that most people hate? I don't know if most people hate it, but I love picking through papers line by line and editing them. I have a dream I've never told anyone where I tidy up product information from companies overseas. I'm just not sure how I'd break into that! 

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@LJMoon6 Happy Friday!! I like heat and humidity too. I’d prefer heat without humidity but that doesn’t happen here so oh well. I’m not a sweater and I hate being cold, so give me summer!

@PensiveCrayon So glad you had a great day yesterday! I feel like that’s gonna be me today. The weather is supposed to go up to almost 70(!) Spring is here finally!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 29/5

Timing: -4,-2

Typical LP length: 13?

Testing: Not even a thought yet.

R/R: It’s going to be so nice out today and I am so happy about it. Also, mh is going out tonight and usually I hate that but I’m planning to drink some wine and watch a chick flick tonight so I’m kinda looking forward to it.

CS/Q: 

I don’t know if I can say “love” but I kind of like to clean bathrooms. It’s just very satisfying to me at the end when everything looks sparkly and clean as opposed to just tidied up.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 - I love humidity, too! Sweltering hot days are my jam. When it's like, 90 degrees with 100% humidity nothing is better than going to the outdoor pool. It's much less pleasant to swim outside when the air is cooler. I also like going to the airport, too, as long as I'm not running late. I get crabby if I'm stuck in security too long and I have to run through the rest of the airport to make my flight.

@PensiveCrayon - I do that with books I read, if they're poorly edited. That's happened a few times where there are tons of grammatical and spelling errors and it really annoys me. I want to mark it up and send it back to the author.

Month/Cycle: 7/3

Cycle day/DPO: 27/10

Timing: IUI

Testing: BFN so far :\

R/R: I'm sad. TW

When I got pregnant with DS I got a clear positive at 10 DP IUI. The best I'm getting now is evaps. I convinced myself yesterday that an evap was a squinter and got all excited but I was being foolish. I just desperately wanted this cycle to work, you know? Now I feel like it's time to give up hope and move on to IVF. The prometrium was being especially cruel to me this cycle with tons of false pregnancy symptoms. I literally feel like I'm pregnant but zero HCG so clearly I am not. Just sucks.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: Most people hate sardines but I think they are delicious. I eat them straight out of the can!
  • Options
    I think maybe I might actually belong here now......TW**** loss mentioned in spolier

These stats are based of loss and D&C on 3/1

Month/Cycle: 
    8/5 (see above)

Cycle Day/DPO: 29/3.....ish maybe....

Timing: eh, if accurately 3dpo then -2 so not great

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Mid April if no AF

R/R: Rave is sunny weather. Still on the chilly side but showing promise. Rant: Check engine light came on this morning. Luckily I work at a dealership. But it's the evap sensor and is going to cost 180.

CS/Q: I'll always include my chart for reference and opinions but already asked about potential O in the CS/Q thread.

GTKY: What’s something you love that most people hate? Well aside from scrunchies (which I expressed my love for in chit chat at 1 point), I'm not sure. I'll have to think on it....

Humidity is aweful on my thick, wavy, frizzy hair. But I do love warm/hot days.

Also always mentally editing books.

I love clean bathrooms but hate cleaning them.

Airports are always miserable for me.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -2,-1,0,1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: tomorrow or tonight after work 

R/R: my MIL is coming to see our new house and stay with us this weekend.  We have Friday off work so it will be a nice weekend.  Rant.  H was really irritating me this morning and made me late for work. 

CS/Q: 

I always find these questions hard to answer. Maybe because I'm a bad friend and don't pay attention to what my friends hate or love.  Idk 
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon - you're love that everyone Hates made me want to:

:D 
  • Options
    @galactickates guess that means you need to hire me! :mrgreen:
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited March 2018
    @PensiveCrayon Whaaaat how did you get a green face like that? Is there a secret emoji list I don't know about.  I've also seen broken hearts before.  I need this info right meow
  • Options
    ^^WSS! 
    @galactickates there is a trick with the : where you type that and then start picking letters to get different emojis (see spoiler)

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Well, I have to give credit to @BusinessWife because she dropped that gem on me lol.  I didn't see the green one in my list though....I'll have to fool around with it more!
  • Options
    PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited March 2018
    That’s exactly what I did @prpl11butterfly! I was looking for a tongue-out one but came on the green face and decided it fit. :joy: <—- Also that one is “joy”, I have a few favorites memorized. 

ETA it is “mrgreen” which I def just had to go back and find. I also love the :trollface: trollface.
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018