Rants/raves/questions?

Any appointments this week?

GTKY: Any Easter or Passover plans?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3/28

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby?
    20 weeks, a banana

How are you feeling?
    UGH I'm sick again! WTF, sickness.  I thought maybe it was allergies but now I'm definitely leaning towards a cold.  I've been sick more times this pregnancy than I was the whole time with DD.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Just ranting about being sick.  And super annoying because my coworker keeps leaving early and our student workers aren't showing up so I'm stuck here alone, even though I'm sick and just want to go home.  Ugh.

Hooray, yes! My anatomy scan is tomorrow! I can't wait.

Yeah, we are doing an egg hunt at my parents' house on Saturday, then headed over to my brother's house for dinner.  Then on Sunday we will go out for a giant family brunch with all my extended family.  And my two brothers who live out of state will be home!  I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    21 weeks, a Chipotle burrito (yum)

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! My migraines are back quite often, which is so annoying and has resulted in puking up dinner for the last two nights, but otherwise I'm feeling good! 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I'm feeling very snacky but I'm not hungry. I just want food. All the food. 

Nope, had one Monday. My doctor will be out of town for the next 2 weeks so I don't have another until the 18th.

Our only family here either doesn't celebrate or is Jewish, so I have no one to do Easter dinner with. We are taking DS to a big Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning and going to lunch after with my FIL and his wife. Sunday I think we're going to just have a little family day and go to Disneyland for the food and wine festival. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 19 wks, a mango/zucchini

How are you feeling?
    My back is already like, "Oh Hell naw!" And I'm starting to get a little heartburn. But I'm pretty sure I felt a little kick today. I had flutters at 15 wks, but they went away, so I've been "listening" really hard and haven't been sure if I was feeling baby, gas bubbles, or my own pulse. Today was a quick little tap over to the side. 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    You can't say you're tired aloud during pregnancy without someone commenting, "You think you're tired now, just wait till the baby comes." Obviously, still waiting for the 2nd trimester energy to kick in. Any day, please. 

Fri we go for a checkup/doppler (I guess). Seeing a doc I've never seen before. The girl who scheduled it didn't give me a choice, and I didn't notice till I was out the door, but I just left it the way it was, because I think it's probably a good idea for me to meet other doctors from the practice in case they're on call when it's go time. My anatomy scan is not for another two weeks, ugh! 

I'm going to my dad's to visit, not because it's Easter, but it's just time. I'll see both my parents cause they live in the same area about an hour and a half away, but I'm mainly going to see Dad because Mom is coming the following weekend. 
  • Options
    cnsm1cnsm1 member
    19 weeks, size of a mango.
    How are you feeling?
    Feeling good! Except for the lower back pain and sciatica that gets pretty bad at night.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Rant: I just hate seasonal allergies, even with allergy meds.
    Rave: I'm loving this week of spring break, and I got a bunch of maternity clothes and a new pair of sandals today.
    No, my a/s is next Thursday.
    Not Easter related, but DH and I are driving a couple hours to Santa Cruz this weekend for a much-needed getaway. I'm so excited to spend some time at the beach and see the beautiful redwood trees.
  • Options
    21 weeks, size of an endive (lame!)

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Lots of baby movement and more energy. It is getting harder to bend over and tie my shoes. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I got my insurance approval for a breast pump, so I’ve been asking around and trying to figure out which one I want to go with. I should only need to pump for 1 feeding 3x/week so I don’t need anything fancy, but I definitely want it to work!

Had a bi-weekly scan on Tuesday to check on the vasa previa, umbilical cord is still over my cervix. Recheck again in two weeks, but it moving is not looking likely. 

Adult Easter egg hunt with friends and dinner. This is the first time I haven’t done family dinner, so that’ll be a little different. But I don’t have any family close other than my sister and she doesn’t want to do anything. 

• Options
    @elsieisamoocow I'm glad I'm not the only one eating all the food!

@rachel1008 There are 3 doctors in the practice at my office and my doctor has me schedule at least one appt with the other 2 doctors to meet them during each pregnancy.  So far one of those other doctors delivered my first and the second one delivered my second!  My husband and I joke that we needed to have another baby just so maybe my OB will deliver one of our babies ;)  

How far along are you/how big is baby? 20 weeks, a banana

How are you feeling? 
    Monday and Tuesday I felt like I got hit by the first trimester truck again and slept (almost literally) all day!  I feel so bad for my girls who end up just entertaining themselves all day...but I have to remind myself 1) they enjoy the extra tv time and 2) it won't be like this forever

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Rave: My husband is likely going to have some training for work in California soon and it's looking like we will get to tag along!  I'm so excited for some adventure! Rant: Tired. Nausea. Heart burn. Yuck.

I have one tomorrow.  It was supposed to be the A/S but due to the spotting scare of couple of weeks ago, that's already done.  My dr wanted me to come in for this regular appt to keep me on my regular schedule and to recheck for any potential issues.  Thankfully, I haven't had any more spotting so I guess it was just a random thing.  I'm dreading stepping on their scale   :/

Normally we go to my in law's after church for an Easter egg hunt and lunch/dinner, but we did that early this year because of scheduling conflicts.  So this year we'll stay to have lunch with our church and do the egg hunt there.  They'll also have a petting zoo and I'm looking forward to petting some snugly bunnies :)
  • Options
    @homequiltingmama Also dreading the scale!!!  :#
  • Options
    Catching up a day late. 

20 weeks! Half way! Baby is a banana. 

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. More movement, which I love and a little more energy. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Rant: my leg pain at night is awful and can keep me away. Ugh, so tired. 
    Rave: listening to DS sing while washing his hands. So cute!

Yes! Anatomy scan and finding out sex tomorrow (friday) I’m so freaking excited!!

An Easter egg hunt at a friends house on Saturday and brunch with the in laws on Sunday. My bday is Monday so also having a date with DH on Friday and getting myself a cake!