December 2018 Moms
Options

First Time Mamas?

Is anyone else a soon to be first time mama? I'm anywhere between 4-6weeks along  (early I know, and this due date is confusing me lol) but I am so excited!! What are you looking forward to most during your pregnancy?

Re: First Time Mamas?

• Options
    Me me me.  Im about 5-6 weeks.. I think im looking forward most to taking all the cute maternity pictures, when i get to find out the gender, and when i can finally feel the little one kick far from now.
  • Options
    Me too!  I'm not terribly excited about pregnancy itself, more so about having a baby.  I'm actually kind of terrified of being pregnant.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! This is my first time, too. Pretty sure I’m 4 weeks and 5 or 6 days preggo. We got pregnant with a FET of a 6 day blast after 5 failed IUI’s . I’m terrified too, only because I am over analyzing every cramp. Ha.
  • Options
    Congratulations to each of you ladies on your pregnancies! I am excited for each and every milestone of this pregnancy. I'm not sure of my due date quite yet (It's a tricky thing), but I can't wait until I actually get to hold the child my DH and I want to bring into this world. 
  • Options
    binxybabybinxybaby member
    edited March 2018
    This is my first! I'm about 4 weeks 4 days today, I believe. That makes my due date about December 4th. So far, pregnancy has been great so I'm loving it, but I know there's a lot of pain and discomfort ahead. I had a few days of ovulation bleeding, which initially freaked me out, but it's gone and the HCG levels seem to be getting darker on the tests. I am trying to go into this as positively and optimistically as I can (although my husband is far more logical about it...grrr). Hoping for the best for all of us!! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    Me! 4 weeks 3 days today. Very excited but trying to not get my hopes up as I know it’s still so early. I am most looking forward to baby bump bikini season! Lol. Mostly excited to tell my family and start daydreaming of my little one.
  • Options
    zoinxzoinx member
    I am between 4 and 5 weeks. I am beyond excited, but very nervous. We had a 
    miscarriage last fall, but we are hopeful with this pregnancy. I am a little nauseous, but I am thankful for that. I know it sounds crazy, but it let's me know I am still pregnant! I am excited to be pregnant, even though there are lots of ups and downs. I am excited to feel the baby kick and to find out if its a boy or girl! I'm not looking forward to the shots and blood draws.. both my husband and I faint lol! Congratulations to all and I am excited to keep in touch!
  • Options
    FTM here. I am 4 weeks 2 days. I'm also nervous due to an early mc back in 2015. Ever cramp makes me nervous every time eat and don't get nauseous makes me worry but I am trying positive affirmation. I will have a healthy baby! Edd Dec 8th. Well doc says Dec 3rd so we will see lol.
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    Me!!  First pregnancy ever! I am 4 weeks 6 days today.  Seeing the doc for the first time on April 24.  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I’m a FTM at 30! I believe we are about 4 weeks and 6 days. I am with you ladies on the worries of the early stages. I’m anylizing every cramp checking for pink at every restroom break and spending WAY too much time researching. My husband keeps telling me to just relax and enjoy it... 
  • Options
    @VanessaMae182 it's nice to know I'm not the only one doing that!

• Options
    First time mom at 28, EDD Dec 11. I am 4+1 today. I am very excited to create a new life in my belly and the first milestone will be listening to the heartbeat! 
  • Options
    FTM and very excited. I'm 4 weeks along. I'm looking forward to feeling kicks and seeing my husband get excited about becoming a father.
  • Options
    Ftm about 5 weeks along sooo excited about becoming a mother but mostly I'm looking forward to seeing my husband with our child he's been wanting a baby for so long so I just cannot wait to see how great of a father he will be  
  • Options
    @kellsbells1423  I am SUPER excited for the kicks as well. 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave