TWW Wednesday 3/28

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is something that you are struggling with (non-ttgp) related that you really need some advice about?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Wednesday 3/28

• PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited March 2018
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/7

Timing: 0, +2

Typical LP length: Shortish

Testing: Okay fine. I'll test on Saturday if no AF. But I doubt I'll even get there.

R/R: H is working nights this week, which is the best of both worlds for me: he's around to help out during the day and I get the evenings entirely to myself. Today he was on a real kick of cleaning and doing laundry and getting chores done that we'd been putting off for a while. The best!

CS/Q: Meh. It's here for anyone curious. Still don't know what was up with the extra-low temp two days ago. I mean the obvious answer is that it's an implantation dip but 1) LOL and 2) 5dpo would be pretty darn early for implantation anyway.

GTKY: What is something that you are struggling with (non-ttgp) related that you really need some advice about? I don't know, I'll have to think about it. ETA: this is really stupid and superficial but I think I may have developed allergies to Alabama. It makes more sense than the otherwise super healthy me getting a cold 4 times in 2 months. (Literally I’m coming off this last one and my throat started getting scratchy again yesterday. Murder.) Where do I start? Should I get an appointment or just try something OTC first?
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Month/Cycle: 4th iui

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/11dpiui

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14, 16 with treatment

Testing: eeeeeeek probably 2 days from now

R/R: Rave; Mh is going to have a few weeks off starting next week which I'm really excited about. It's getting closer to the time my mom will come to vist (4/10) with her doggies and I'm happy about that too. Rant; p suppos are gross still. Also **TW in spoiler

I'm still having nightmares about mc. Last night, it was that I poas and it was positive. Then I got into a car accident and had a mc. We found out that we were gonna have twins. I cried my eyes out in my dream. You know, the gut wrenching cry. I really wish this shit would stop. 

CS/Q: Nope. Not today.

GTKY: What is something that you are struggling with (non-ttgp) related that you really need some advice about?

I'm isolating again. My friends call or message me, and I don't get back to them until way later. I completely gloss over the fact that they invited me somewhere and don't acknowledge it. I really don't want to see people right now. I struggled with this some time back and then I worked really hard to stop doing it. I don't want my whole life to be about ttc (I guess maybe this breaks the rule of non-ttgp related?). It feels shitty to be back to this point again. Does anyone else struggle with this?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Loading the player...
  • @suzycupcake I’m so so sorry you’re having nightmares. It’s just an awful thing to have to go through and then have the emotions brought up full force like that because of a dream. I really hope they stop for you soon. I wish I had some  advice for your isolating problem. I have found myself doing that sometimes. Do you feel better once you actually get out? For me I get anxiety before going out or contacting someone but once I’m actually out I feel good. Maybe you can start off with seeing someone you’re really close to or comfortable with for something small like lunch and work your way up from there?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/4

Timing: -4,-2 (I think)

Typical LP length: 13? Maybe

Testing: Not for a while

R/R: Not much going on today. Trying to think how I’m going to fit everything I need to do on Easter Sunday in. We have to see two families and I have make some food! I think we’re going to miss church which is annoying.

CS/Q: 

This is actually a good one for me today. I’m struggling with anxiety today for nothing in particular and I hate that feeling. How do you all reduce anxiety (if any I you deal with this)? I usually read the Bible or watch tv to get my mind somewhere else but it’s not working today. I just still have this underlying feeling. Sometimes I wish I could go to the gym (which I haven’t done in years to be honest) but it’s not really an option right now.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Thanks @rosebud332 Yea, that's what I'm avoiding, even those small lunch requests lol I do feel better once I get out, yes. I'm not really sure what causes me to do this. I really enjoy being by myself but at the same time, if it goes on for too long, it can have the opposite effect. I appreciate you. 

As far as anxiety, girl, I can totally relate. I read the Bible too and that helps a lot of the time. If that's not working, I usually pull up a sermon about anxiety to watch/listen too. Getting a drink of cold ice water, snapping a rubber band on my wrist, watching cat/dog videos, listening to calming instrumental (non techno) music without lyrics (because lyrics can add to my anxiety levels if it reminds me of anything), spending some time petting and paying attention to my dog, doing a couple of self care things (brushing my teeth, eating, taking a shower, putting on makeup, etc.) sitting outside in the sun for 10 minutes, gardening, binge watching a teeny bopper show, etc. all help me deal with anxiety. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake Thank you so much. Some of these are great suggestions. I never thought of putting on a sermon specifically about anxiety. I will try that soon and I think it will help. Also, I thought I was the only one with the music thing! If I’m already anxious and then a lyric reminds me of something...it’s like this wave of anxiety. The worst.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg