October 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change

Questions stolen from Sunday.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby11! Baby is the size of a lime! 

2. How are you feeling? Actually not bad!!!! Nausea stopped this week for the most part! I definitely still get tired and dizzy if I'm standing for too long, but I've been able to start cookin again and just feel soooo much better. I was actually feeling so good that I started getting nervous! But had an ultrasound on Thursday and baby is looking good! 

3. Any appointments this week?  Nope! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Having an aversion to chicken makes dinner prep really hard  we've been having a lot of beef in this house  

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Probably San Diego. Kind of lame, but the weather is always perfect and there's so many things to do. We vacationed there last year (or was it 2 years ago?) and it was just perfection! MH and I both agreed if his job didn't require him to be in the tristate area, we would move there in a heartbeat. 

DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby11 weeks/lime

2. How are you feeling? still exhausted, throwing up randomly

3. Any appointments this week? Monday I do the first blood draw that tests for genetic diseases

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not this week

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? somewhere right on the beach.

• Loading the player...
  • cvv1030cvv1030 member
    edited March 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Finally, on the right ticker change and 12 weeks today! 2. How are you feeling? Very much still feeling exhausted and splash mountain-ish.3. Any appointments this week? We find out if sesame seed is a he or she on Tues!4. Rants/raves/questions? Anyone else waking up with neck or backaches? I feel like I am just not sleeping well. 5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love where we live, but I would love some land with a cow and some goats.**sorry this post looks so weird, Bump is glitching on me today!

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks; a pecan

2. How are you feeling?  Nausea has been inconsistent which is nice because it’s not constant, but confusing because I never know when it will hit!

3. Any appointments this week? my first appointment is on Wednesday!

4. Rants/raves/questions?  I think we are telling my parents tonight!  I made a movie trailer and am telling them I made a movie for my son’s birthday

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I love our town, but I think I’d pick a house with more land!  Or somewhere in the mountains.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mama2bofthree, hoping your first appointment goes great! 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

11 weeks! Size of a lime

2. How are you feeling?

Great! It's my birthday ;)

Yes, on Monday

My appointment Monday is for a lump (possibly 2 more forming) in my armpit. It stared off swollen and super tender, then formed a pea sized hard lump. Last night sleeping as super uncomfortable and it is swollen again in two more spots and feels like possibly it could be 2 more. I have no idea if this is pregnancy related, but it's definitely freaking me out

I live in Cali and I would never leave, maybe a little closer to the beach, but I'm honestly happy right where I am!

• @cvv1030 thanks!  For the life of me, I can’t remember my other kids’ first appointments and if we heard heartbeats or did a scan.  I know we did a scan around 11 weeks with my daughter, but I’ll only be 9.5 weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks, baby is the size of a cherry!

2. How are you feeling? had actual morning sickness today for the first time. Grateful I haven’t been sick the past 8 weeks but it took my by surprise. Otherwise feeling pretty good, just very tired. 

3. Any appointments this week? nope!

4. Rants/raves/questions? I really wish that foods other than carbs helped my nausea. 

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? if we were to move to another Country, it would be somewhere in the countryside in Ireland 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

10 weeks - size of a strawberry

2. How are you feeling?

Exhausted and still nauseous a lot. I think I’m beginning to get a sinus infection too which I’m not thrilled about.

Nothing until April

We had nachos for dinner the other day and all I had was meat and cheese on them, but they gave me the worst heartburn. They were so tasty though!

I think I would live in the PNW. It just feels like a vibe I could get behind. But I would also love to live on a tropical beach.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 11 weeks, size of a lime!

2. How are you feeling? better as of a few days ago! Good! My nausea is subsiding and I'm hopeful that I'm going to have my energy back and feel more normal again. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, but we had one Friday where we got to see our little one!

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nope!

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? near the beach. I'm a Jersey shore girl and moved to Colorado 4 years ago so I miss the beach a ton.

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Late to the party... But here! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9w, size of the Eastern Tailed Blue Butterfly

2. How are you feeling? Queasy. Always. I had to pull over to throw up on the way to work this week, that was fun. I might be getting a handle on it though, so I can at least manage it a bit better, rather than suffer through it. (The best laid plans I'm sure...)

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? I'm with you @cvv1030. Not sleeping well at all. I feel like I'm sleeping so lightly, and I wake up constantly. 

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Acreage in the mountains where there is no one else. Theoretically I also have the money for this so I can afford to have the house and storage for food and such. 

• @missmaehurt, I hope you feel better! Had the sinus infection and ear infection a few weeks ago...it passes but feels miserable. Warm towels, saline spray were my best friends.
  • @Mylitta, girl, yes...this lack of sleep and feeling unrested is no joke! Hopefully, it will improve. Hope you can catch some rest!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9w, size of a cherry

2. How are you feeling? Fine, anxious to have my first OB appointment 

3. Any appointments this week? Yep, first u/s tomorrow

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nothing this week, just focused on the appointment and hoping all is well! I had a scare this morning that I posted more about in the symptoms thread so I'm ready to see if there's any more to it. 

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere near the beach. I feel like that's a pretty common and generic answer, but it's so true for me. I'd die happy in a hut near the beach as opposed to living in a mansion anywhere else!

• Y'all, I suck at posting on the weekends and have been super busy at work this week! I feel like my days are filled with chasing a toddler and doing all the house things on the weekends. lol So, I'm sorry this is always so super late!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is babyBUT I was 10 weeks on Saturday. lol Baby is a strawberry!

2. How are you feeling? Tired. All. The. Time. Nausea still comes and goes. Constipated (ugh).

3. Any appointments this week? No, but we have one next week and I cant wait!

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nope! Just tired. lol

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would live at the beach. When I'm old and can finally retire, my husband and I have decided we'll retire at the beach. :)