July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Check-in 3/23-3/25

Copied  from August BMB

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling? 

Any appts this week? 

Rants/raves/questions? 

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again?

Re: Weekend Check-in 3/23-3/25

• Options
    24 wks/cantaloupe 

How are you feeling? 
    Super tired. Hard time sleeping because of back pain and achy legs. 

Any appts this week? 
    Not for another month.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    DS keeps waking around 430 and won’t sleep unless he’s on our bed. We need a king because I’m not dealing with this with #2 and a dominating sleeping husband. 

Ghost- it’s my all time favorite since i was little.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? - 24 weeks, cantaloupe/bag of Oreos

How are you feeling? - tired, blah and really sick of it being so damn cold outside so I feel cooped up. Otherwise good, baby girl is kicking up a storm these days. 

Any appts this week? - nothing scheduled but I have the requ for my GTT, I just need to pick a day and go. 

Rants/raves/questions? - is it spring yet?!

GTKY: What movie can you watch over and over again? - National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and Dirty Dancing. If you ask my toddlers, Moana lol...

ETA Harry Potter!! I could watch those alllll the time
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

22 weeks 

How are you feeling? 

Overall uncomfortable, heartburn is driving me crazy. My restless legs are going nuts all day long- miss my medication 

Any appts this week?  No- next one is April 5th.

Rants/raves/questions? 

Nothing really. We are suppose to go to our storage unit to get some things- even have someone coming over to watch Sloan- and it snowed a foot yesterday so this probably isn’t going to be productive. 

i can’t. Once I watch a movie I do t want to watch it again.
  • Options
    Hey ladies, 
    23 and size of a bunch of grapes
    How are you feeling? 
    Feeling really good! Tired and big already though
    Any appts this week? 
    Yes an ultrasound (bi weekly with the twins still) and an ob visit 
    Rants/raves/questions? 
    I’m still emotional! I swear a lot because of little patience which isn’t normal for me but DH remembers this happening with ds too 
    mean girls! 
  • Options

26 weeks/Scallion or Slow Loris (they are cute af! If I knew how to attach a gif I would)

How are you feeling? 
    ... I've had a cold for the past two weeks and I didn't think the human body could make this much mucus in a lifetime. I pee when I sneeze and when I cough. So overall, I feel really pregnant.

Any appts this week?
    MFM and OB!!

Rants/raves/questions?
    I passed my glucose test!!

Any and all Disney movies, Star Wars, Kung Fu Panda 3, Harry Potter, The Fifth Element.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 23 weeks size of a grapefruit

How are you feeling? I'm doing okay...insomnia is still a thorn in my side

Any appts this week? Not until mid April

Rants/raves/questions? 

The Goonies
    Nightmare Before Christmas 
    Sixteen Candles
    The Little Mermaid
    Lady and the Tramp
    The Breakfast Club

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    How many weeks are you/ baby's size?  25 weeks tomorrow, woohoo!

How are you feeling?  Finally over my little cold and cough.  Hope you other ladies with the winter sickies feel better soon!  It stinks when there's not a whole lot of medicine you can take.

Any appts this week? Nope, but I can't wait to go back in the beginning of April and hear this amazing heartbeat.  Nervous for the upcoming glucose test and growth scan, but I still have time for that!

GTKY:  I am such a couch potato.  I love all the movies.  I could watch Christmas movies over and over and my all time favorite movie is Serendipity.  
  • Options
    24 weeks today, cantaloupe 

How are you feeling? 
    I'm all over the place, I'm tired then have a burst of energy to get a ton done, then I'm starving and go from starving to way over stuffed pretty much immediately

Any appts this week? 
    Ultrasound this Tuesday afternoon

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Rant- as always the weekend flew by and it's back to work time, at times I'm so over work that I don't know how I'm going to do this for another 12 weeks :s

Rave- We got DD and new "big girl" bed and she's overjoyed. We also re-did her room and I love it so much.

Question- Do you guys think it's a bad idea to fly like an hour at 36-37 weeks? My last day of work I will be 35w5d and I'm considering a family trip to LA or San Diego during my first week off.

Probably 5 Year Engagement, I love that movie.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runsomewhere i was told i can’t fly anymore after 34 wks. But i would also imagine it’s super uncomfortable. 
    So with you on counting down the weeks. I’ll probably be useless most of June lol. 
  • Options
    @runsomewhere I took care of a baby born on the floor of an Air Canada lounge at the Toronto airport...I’d definitely be double checking with your doc on travel restrictions, as well as the airlines! As well as your insurance coverage should you need to give birth somewhere other than your home hospital. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    24- size of a cantaloupe 

How are you feeling? 
    Tired. I finally feel better after my cold, but I just want to sleep all the time 

Any appts this week? 
    Yep! Tomorrow! Just a regular ob visit.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    We had kinda a busy weekend. Went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and my DD (2) only got two eggs. They didn’t have hardly any eggs for her age group. She was super happy with what she got buybacks I was upset for her. My DS on the other hand got a bunch of eggs and still cried because he didn’t win one of the “big” prizes. 

We we also got my DD her new “big girl” matress on Saturday and my H is almost done building her bed! I can’t wait to get everything in her room and see how it looks. 

oh lots of movies! 

Any Harry Potter movie
    Pitch Perfect (only the first one) 
  • Options
    @wildtot and @comealongponds thanks ladies, I might be delusional here but IO keep feeling like I will have 4 work free weeks till my due date so I have to do something with the time! From what I remember I felt totally fine to fly or do whatever at that point with DD, plus I had to be induced a week late so I'm convincing myself it's no biggie. I understand that I'm probably wrong. 

@comealongponds that sounds wild and scary, hope mom and baby were ok. 

@hillbillywife yay for big girl beds this weekend!
    BabyFruit Ticker