Infertility

APRIL FET

Re: APRIL FET

• I just updated the spreadsheet with my info. I am so excited for us all that things are starting to happen!
  • Loading the player...
  • @shae44 and @roisis
    I had the same issue when I was Waiting to start IVF!! I was about 10 days late then went in that fri to see what going on and they said I should Get it soon but gave me prometrium to induce it. That same afternoon I was At the food store and felt a lil something brewin down there .... went to the bathroom in the food store and VIOLA it had appeared. Mind you I tried Everything natural under the sun to induce it!! Parsley tea with lemon, TONS of vitamin C and sex ! You’ll probably get it the morning you go in to get checked out  lol.

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    @ndz2018 :D:D:D:D:D That was just the best this morning. Thank you!!! I’m gonna save that and post in other boards. Too great to not. 

@mcgeeva Aww that sounds lovely! Have a great time! We went out last night for the first time in a long while. It was a business meeting with others but was nice to get dressed up and get out. I had a tasty margarita because I’m in the drink til it’s pink camp. I mostly sipped it. They make those things strong. The food was authentic Mexican and it was so delicious!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• tinjp78 said:
    @dragonette505 ooops! We were typing at the same time. :wink:  This will be the last of my 3 IUI and then I go back to IVF. 
    No worries! Wish you were on this board with us!!
  • @ndz2018 - even my H laughed at the vag wand. Thank you for that.
  • OH MAN! Idk what is it but these Estradriols are making me nuts!! I was on them after my surgery same exact dose and do not remember being an emotional hot mess! The other day I was crying multiple times at The Voice and
    now today I am an ANGRY, ANGRY PERSON! Long story but I literally feel like I’m gonna lose my shit and c*nt punch someone! Sorry to be vulgar but DAMN IT IM SO MAD! I rather be crying anyday than to be angry like this! 
  • @ndz2018 I think all emotions get more heightened.... first you are going into a cycle where they will put your baby back in your uterus.... what could be more high pressure?!? Then they have you on these hormones.... you can’t help but be overwrought! Just try to breathe and look at puppy and kitten vids! That sometimes helps me!!
  • @ndz2018 Oh no! So sorry you're having such a rough time on them! They do the opposite for me, kinda in lala land 1/2 the time. How many are you up to taking now? Hopefully, your body will get use to them and it'll all level out.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @ndz2018 sorry you are feeling so irritable.  Hopefully that passes soon.

@dragonette505 FX you are able to continue with your cycle.

@roisis FX your AF starts soon!

@tosh24 yes please stay!  I’m sorry you have hit so many bumps in the road.

AFM, I was supposed to start taking the estriol tab one pill 3 times a day, but I got confused and thought it was two pills 3 times a day.  Hopefully accidentally taking that extra pill is not a big deal!
  • @suzycupcakei feel like every fertility clinic should have a little room where we can throw hay around to blow off steam!! Lolol
  • My god just reading all this now dying laughing! 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• @funkykey I found the speculum uncomfortable this last time my doc was looking (post surgery) and I thought, that's new! Ugh... I am ok on estrogen, but that progesterone totally wrecks me, physically and emotionally.
    AFM Started microdose Lupron shots this morning! Eeek... Also had to redo TSH and should hear back in a couple days whats the level and what my doc wants to do :/
  • @ndz2018 Oh hell yes to the ferocious cleaning. That helps me so much too. I take the every living sh!# out on some baseboards and cabinets! 

@dragonette505 So this one time, when they told me it would take a couple of days to get results, I contacted the lab they sent my stuff out to a day later and they told me results were in ;) 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Got the call from the nurse.. adding one more estradriol... great as if I wasnt a maniac already lol

@dragonette505 FX your levels are normal!! What are they looking it to be at?

@roisis I wonder if they’ll prescribe me a sedative.

Has anyone else have gotten or are getting a sedative before transfer? I’ve heard a few girls get them but a friend of mine said she didn’t.
  • @ndz2018 Oh my...I'll be prayer for you and your extra estrogen! lol I'm not being put under but they are giving me Valium. 

@dragonette505 Hope everything comes back good and they can come up with a good plan of action for you!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Thanks for letting me bum around these parts while everything's up in the air :) Just so I don't feel like I'm doing nothing,  my naturopath put together an endo plan for me so now I'm on a bunch of new supplements that decrease inflammation and increase endometrial receptivity. FX I have a good response. 

@ndz2018 The Lupron gave me a rapid heartate and shortness of breath which are pretty serious side effects so the nurse ordered me to stop. There is a warning from Heath Canada regarding men taking Lupron (for prostate cancer) and the increased reports of heart attack, stroke,  and heart-related deaths. There are reports of young women on Lupron dying from heart-related issues but so far those haven't seemed to necessitate a public warning for some reason. I just had this ominous feeling from the beginning with the Lupron so I'm glad I trusted my gut and asked for the microdose instead of the Depot shot. Hope your estrogen-fuelled rage quiets down!!! I found that I oscillated between being a blubbering mess and steriod-like rage when on Estrace - I hate that stuff! 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Aw man my husband will be out of town transfer day so no drugs for me :( have I get boys after 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited March 2018
    @tosh24 Oh no! You poor thing!! I have Asthma so I know What the shortness of breath feels like oh too well. It’s been under control these last few years. And thank you for validating my estrogen manicness lol i literally felt like my head was gonna explode!! 

@kristimh80 Did they send it with all your transfer meds or did they just tell you?
  • mcgeeva said:
    Aw man my husband will be out of town transfer day so no drugs for me :( have I get boys after 
    Will you have to give yourself your own PIO? I’ve been watching you tube videos on it and I think I may give it a go myself in case of a situation like he’s out of town. 
  • J1006J1006 member
    @tosh24. That sounds awful!!  Hopefully you have a good response to your new plan. 

I got Valium for my ER and they just gave it to me that morning. I won’t be getting anything for transfer, which is fine because I have to drive after since my husband will have to go back to work after. 

@ndz2018 I have to give myself my PIO shots at some point. We originally planned it so hopefully my husband would be home to give be my shots, but of course this month he has to go on two business trips. I did successfully give myself my trigger shot so I know I can do this. Just don’t hesitate! Haha. For me it’s all a mind game with the shots. 
  • @ndz2018 No, they just told me. So I assume I'll be given it right before transfer to calm / relax . 
    I'm giving myself PIO, least that's my plan. I start them on Wednesday. I've also been reading everyones suggestions on the best method. Part of my wants to do them in the morning so I'll be moving around during the day and maybe won't get knots or hurt as much.

@mcgeeva Ugh, poor you!! Though it's mainly just to calm your uterus and you during it. Hope you can go home and relax afterwards! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Hi gals, I didn't add to the spreadsheet because my transfer date is actually going to be on march 29. But will be in 2 TWW with you guys 
    But I wanted to hang out with everyone here...Keep things light and fun and give me a good laugh when I need it.
    Those PIO  /trigger shots are terrible themself but having to give it to yourself...sounds terrible... @J1006 , @mcgeeva
    @ndz2018, I asked for a valium for transfer day because I know I will be tense as hell and will need it for before and after. They told me to take it 1 hour before procedure...no other sedatives.
    Question, are any of you going to get regular hormone levels checked (I had to because I am on natural cycle). If you are or did in previous FET cycles can you share What your numbers were day of ovulation. I think I ovulated on 3/25 with my numbers (And I felt the ovulation pain) but my RE said it happened in 3/24...
  • @suzycupcakei feel like every fertility clinic should have a little room where we can throw hay around to blow off steam!! Lolol
    This made me laugh so hard!
  • For those of you who have done FET before: if you are having a 5 day blastocyst transferred, does that mean that the two week wait is actually only a 9 day wait?
  • @morganelizabeth123 Yes, technically. Although some clinics wait fairly long to do betas (maybe 12dpo or I've even seen 14dpt on here). Mine does betas at 9 or 10 dpt so the TWW is cut short. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• kristimh80kristimh80 member
    edited March 2018
    @smittenkitten_aka_knottie821 Welcome to the April party! Happy to see someone that'll be going before me and close in timing :) I'm not doing a natural cycle, so only had progesterone drawn today to check for ovulation. Otherwise, I won't see them until transfer and beta. Also, feel free to add to the list! You're one of us now!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @ndz2018 I was offered Valium the morning of the transfer. 

I went in for baseline today. 2 large cysts on my ovary. Great! I certainly have not been waiting forever to get to this point. I was told to just continue on Lupron and recheck 1 week. Please let the aunt floooo and then I will hopefully get rid of the cysts. 
  • artemis618artemis618 member
    edited March 2018
    Wow, you ladies have been busy!  And lots of familiar screen names :) I know I’m late to the party, but just wanted to thank whomever kindly made the April FET sheet magically appear in my google docs (was that you @roisis ?).

My details are in my signature/profile, but this will be my second FET. I hoped I’d ovulate on time (last week) this first cycle after my last stim cycle (ovulated between my usual CDs14-16 after my first two retrievals last year) so that I’d transfer late this week, but alas, the body does what it wants (which is not to cooperate in this case).

Consistent with what @kristimh80 said (that the second period - which I hope not to get - after retrieval can be late), here I am on CD19 still waiting to ovulate.  My likely lead follicle was 17.2 as of this morning, so I’m hoping to get a +opk Wednesday or Thursday then my transfer would be a week after that (did a natural cycle ERA in January and it was normal/receptive, so I’m assuming we’ll do the same thing).  If the follie gets to like 22 and I still haven’t surged, I’ll make use of an extra Ovidrel I have on hand to trigger, but it’s not our preference and I’m feeling a little more patient about it this week than I was last week (I just consider it an extra week to go to ballet and adult tumbling classes with DH :p).

@dragonette505 I think I may have misunderstood when you said (maybe via PM ages ago) that you triggered for your natural-ish cycle FET?  I didn’t realize that they waited till you had a positive AND you triggered.  That’s interesting. We haven’t even discussed whether I will have progesterone support (it was mentioned as a possibility) - I made them test my P4 on the day of the biopsy in January and it was apparently okay.  But I didn’t love the Endometrin for last transfer so I might consider PIO.  Isn’t Cipro what they use for anthrax??

@roisis That’s a good question about *TW* chemical pregnancy.  I don’t know the answer.  With my last transfer my betas doubled and we saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac, but then we didn’t :(. I don’t know if that’s technically a chemical since we didn’t see a heartbeat?  It is a little odd that you don’t get betas (I think that’s you - my head’s spinning a little from trying to catch up!), but assuming your progesterone is sufficient, there’s not honestly much that can be done early on.  We really have so little control over any of this.

@funkykey and @ndz2018 The Estrace during my first FET is why I wanted to try a natural cycle this time.  Also @funkykey, don’t beat yourself up for not PGS testing, as *TW* my last transfer proves it’s no guarantee.  You can only (try to) be positive about what you’re doing right now!

@mcgeeva WOW, those are great PGS results!  @ndz2018 We also have just one boy (and a boy mosaic) and five girls (and the ones we *TW* lost - first from natural pregnancy and second the PGS normal - were also girls).  We just don’t seem to make very good boys for whatever reason. You ladies were definitely more efficient in making your snowbabies than I was (6 retrievals and a frozen egg insemination cycle) though!

@smittenkitten_aka_knottie821 I’m also doing natural cycle this round! But I’ll be a bit behind you as I’ve not yet ovulated.  I’ve been peeing on sticks for 9 days now and I’m pretty over it!  It does make it a little hard to plan since we won’t know till the week before, but I guess it’ll happen when it happens.  So grateful not to be on drugs right now though.  I had a Valium (in addition to the German protocol acu) for my last transfer - I got a script for two this time though.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @artemis618 - Welcome! I am glad to see a familiar name, but sad about everything that brought you here. Really hoping this time is the time! xoxo
  • @ndz2018 It's just a valium tablet I've been given for the transfer - and it was with all my other meds because I specifically asked for it. I think most people get through transfers fine without (particularly if you're ok with the speculum) but if you want something I think you can always ask - you'll just need to make sure you have someone with you to drive you home. I'm hoping it will just make the whole experience easier for me, my nerves aren't the best in good times and recently they've been reeeeally playing up!

Hi @artemis618 - sorry to see you here - wishing you all the best this round <3 I think I'm the only person that won't be getting a Beta (anyone else??) so I'll just have to stick with the POAS. Thanks for your thoughts on the CP, I'm sorry you went through that <3 I've been looking it up and I'm still not exactly sure what the term means. I think maybe for us ivf-ers it's a bit different as we have such close monitoring early on (whereas other women might not even know they were pregnant before suffering a CP). 
    @morganelizabeth123 last time (*TW it was a pregnancy but m/c *end TW) I transferred a 5day and I actually got my BFP on 10dPt  - but the clinic did tell me to wait until 14 days past to test (I doubt I'm the only one to get impatient!!) so I guess it can lead to earlier results - but your clinic will decide when the most accurate time to test is.

AFM - I got my red flow this morning (Huzzah!!!). However, I still have to go in for a scan tomorrow before they will let me start my meds. I don't think I mentioned this, but they saw what was either a follie or a cyst when I went in for my pre-period scan. I'm hoping that due to it being a long cycle (9 days late) I just hadn't ovulated at that point and all will be fine, but I'm anxious about this getting delayed now.
    GL everyone  <3<3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Married Oct 2010, TTC ~7yrs
    Seeing RE since Spring 2013
    Clomid - no response
    Letrozole (6 months) 2015 
    Laperoscopy/Hysteroscopy in 2015
    Puregon injectibles + trigger x5 in 2016 - all BFN
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET May 16th 2017, BFP May 27th 2017, m/c @ 9wks
    IVF #2 February 2018 - 16 eggs, 8 fertilised, 3 frozen embabies
    Awaiting FET April 2018 - cancelled (cyst)
    FET May 2018, BFP June 2nd 2018, m/c @ 8wks
    FET October 2018 - BFN
    Final FET - late November 2018

• @artemis618 HEY GIRL!!! Glad to have you aboard!!  They never told us what the gender our mosaics are we have 3 hmmm now I may have to ask. 

@roisis YAY for CD1!! I’m sure you’ll be fine and hopefully get the ball rollin and start med when you get your scan!

@shae44 Nooo! Yeah lets hope they’re gone at your next check up! Have you had cysts before? 

@morganelizabeth123 I’m pretty sure my clinic does a beta 10dp5dt BUT I’m not 100%.

Now I’m not sure if I should Ask for a Valium or not... I do have Xanax laying around the house and they’re both benzos so maybe I’ll ask if I can Take one of those before transfer if I’m nervous. 

• J1006J1006 member
    AF has arrived for me as well!! Just a little off my REs estimate on my protocol. My body actually behaved for once!  I go in today to sign consents and will probably go in again tomorrow or Thursday for my scan and blood work. 

@morganelizabeth123. I believe my office does my first beta at 10dpt. Maybe I’ll ask today :)
  • @shae44 Oh no - sorry to hear about your cysts - have they said this will definitely hold things up for you - or might they just go with aunt flo? FX for an easy fix <3
    @j1006 Yay for AF! Hopefully we'll be cycle buddies :)
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Married Oct 2010, TTC ~7yrs
    Seeing RE since Spring 2013
    Clomid - no response
    Letrozole (6 months) 2015 
    Laperoscopy/Hysteroscopy in 2015
    Puregon injectibles + trigger x5 in 2016 - all BFN
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET May 16th 2017, BFP May 27th 2017, m/c @ 9wks
    IVF #2 February 2018 - 16 eggs, 8 fertilised, 3 frozen embabies
    Awaiting FET April 2018 - cancelled (cyst)
    FET May 2018, BFP June 2nd 2018, m/c @ 8wks
    FET October 2018 - BFN
    Final FET - late November 2018

• ndz2018 said:
    mcgeeva said:
    Aw man my husband will be out of town transfer day so no drugs for me :( have I get boys after 
    Will you have to give yourself your own PIO? I’ve been watching you tube videos on it and I think I may give it a go myself in case of a situation like he’s out of town. 
    Yep! I’ve always done all my own shots over the years so I’ll just make it work :) have a nice sore butt