August 2018 Moms

Fri-yay Ticker Change 3/23

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today?

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Fri-yay Ticker Change 3/23

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 19 weeks - a mango. About 6 inches long. 

How are you feeling? Great!! 

Any appts this week? No, but my anatomy scan is next Friday. 

Rants/raves/questions? Not pregnancy related but I got my nails done yesterday with the powder dip. I've never done it before and it seems kinda cool I guess. Hope it doesn't destroy my nails. 

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today? It's always Channing Tatum. 

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 19w - a hot dog! (which I now want DH to bring me for lunch)

How are you feeling? Pretty good, I think I had my first real kicks last night. It was 3am so I might have been hallucinating but it was 3 times, very distinct. I love this part <3

Any appts this week? A/S TODAY!!! Holy crap holy crap, I'm nervous and excited and how the eff did we get to the halfway point already?

Rants/raves/questions? Anyone else getting out of breath already? I'm chasing DS around or bringing laundry up stairs and it's like whew! I think it's more my body telling me it's time to be more active too, though. C'mon Spring! Also if I get up too fast I'm starting to get the little stars in my eyes, know what I'm talking about? I think it's my blood pressure, I've always run on the low side. Pregnancy is just weird.

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today? Apparently David Caruso lol!

Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size?  also team 19 weeks and hot dog. I want a hot dog! 

How are you feeling? Pretty awesome actually! Zero complaints this week. 

Any appts this week? My a/s is Monday!! I also have a monthly appt next week sometime. 

Rants/raves/questions? Today is going to be the busiest day (and then the weekend also) we've had at work since last August so I'm jazzed and coffeed up! I guess that's my only rave haha. 

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today? Jason Momoa, as usual

• oh and @mrsbubbles-2 I totally get out of breath all the time! It's awful. 

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 18 weeks...Artichoke

How are you feeling? Tired and huge! I feel like that is what I answer every week! 

Any appts this week? Nope not until A/S on the 5th and regular appointment on the 6th.

Rants/raves/questions? Not that I can think of. 

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today? I am totally with @calimom2524! He is just honestly too much! He seems like a really nice cool guy as well. I watched a video with him talking about teaching his kids and it just made him, if even possible, hotter.

Here's a bonus Jason Momoa and Charlie Hunnam picture - 

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?   18w, iphone 6

How are you feeling?  Fine

Any appts this week?  Not until 4/12

Rants/raves/questions?  @mrsbubbles-2 Yes on the out of breath thing!  I am still making myself take the stairs up from the parking garage into my office every day and I hate it when someone says good morning to me right when I come in the door bc I can't talk yet. 

My raves:  There's a new restaurant opening today so my bff and I going to their soft opening..aka FREE LUNCH!  Then on Sunday the Mom Made Market is in town and I am sooooo excited to buy all the baby things.  Take my money!

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today?  +1 on Channing Tatum but honestly my husband is hotter
    Image result for channing tatum

• @livinthesunnylife - save me from the google! What is a Mom Made Market?
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsbubbles-2 Oh just totally what it sounds like.  A big craft fair where everything is made by moms!  They keep posting pictures to the facebook page and there's so much baby cuteness.  Gimme it all. 
  • Omg @Brezzy1928 drooooooooool 

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 17 weeks - softball or turnip

How are you feeling? Eh, I'm okay. Physically my low back is starting to bother me, but thankfully chiro visits are helping. A coworker is exactly 3 weeks behind me with her first, so it's exciting, but she's a teeny tiny thing, not showing and here I am with my big old bump that's been around for weeks and it's just making me feel frumpy. I am really hoping I don't spend this whole pregnancy comparing myself to her. :(

Any appts this week? Nope! Monthly check up is 4/10 and A/S isn't until 4/17. I hate being at the end of the pack sometimes!!

Rants/raves/questions? Rave: It's Friday. Rant: We are taking our car in tomorrow because I'm pretty sure we need new brakes. We knew it was coming, but the noises started on Wednesday, so we decided to stop putting it off. We are still car shopping to replace car #2 that needs too much work and is too old to spend the money. Why are cars so dang expensive?!?!

GTKY: Who's your celebrity man crush today? Justine Timberlake. He's easy on the eyes, can sing and make me laugh. Trifecta.

Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• @lolog531 All I can think of when you say Justin Timberlake is that Bad Teacher movie and that awful awkward humping scene.....he's forever ruined
  • your jeans feel so good against my jeans

• August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

• My exH and I used to say that jeans line all the time, that movie is hilarious. But also...that is still one sexy man. 

• @lolog531 All I can think of when you say Justin Timberlake is that Bad Teacher movie and that awful awkward humping scene.....he's forever ruined
    HAHAHA. I totally forgot about that scene, I only saw that movie once a long time ago. Damnit. Now I'm going to picture that instead of all his other sexy moments!!
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• hoodwink89hoodwink89 member
    edited March 2018

18 weeks and the size of a slingshot 
    How are you feeling?
    Sore and huge! I am measuring on track I guess but I feel giant.
    Any appts this week?

Nutritionist earlier this week and OB the day after. Had an A1C drawn and it came back 6.1! Suck it Dr. Dick Nugget!

Rants/raves/questions?
    @mrsbubbles-2 I am in the out of breath category too. We have stairs going up to our room and down to the basement. Laundry is a scary thought right now.

Miss Muffet is now officially on Spring Break and I am so excited! I work 3rd shift and she is in half day kindergarten which means for the next week I get to come home and go to sleep right away instead of having to get her up and to school. She is excited to sleep in and wear jammies all day lol.

Always Charlie Hunnam! 

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 
    20- halfway there --Banana or Girls Top Bun

How are you feeling?
    Meh- Insomnia and headaches are back. +1 for out of breath/ dizzy when getting up out of bed too quick.

Also feeling very self conscious this pregnancy and avoiding mirrors. I haven't taken a bump pic yet because of this. Not just my body but my chubby face, complexion, hair everything bother me. I did't have these feelings my first go around with DD. Hoping it passes.

Any appts this week? No

Rants/raves/questions?
    Rave- LO will be doing her first Easter egg hunt this weekend and will meet the Easter Bunny. So excited to watch her have fun.

Feeling too pity partyish to think of this one today

Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lolog531 My co-worker is due the day after me with her first, and is tiny and adorable.  I'm glad I don't see her every day, I think I'd have a hard time with the comparison, I am never tiny and adorable.

@livinthesunnylife Mom Made Market sounds awesome.  I would definitely go.

I'm in the 19 weeks, hot dog/mango club.

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good.  I keep getting heartburn, which makes me whiny, but it's really not that bad.  Tums help, I just want to be able to eat a full dinner without feeling like a volcano that's about to overflow.

I am also in the short of breath club.  Climbing stairs leaves me huffing and puffing, with my heart pounding.

Any appts this week?

Nope.  Anatomy scan next Friday!  I'm eager to know that everything is going okay, I'm eager to see new baby again, and I feel like I'm the last one left who intends to learn the sex but doesn't know yet.

Rants/raves/questions?

Sorry to everyone who is perpetually snowed in, we're having a distressingly warm and dry winter in my part of the country.  I desperately want to have some real snow like we used to have.  

Anyway, our consolation prize for no snow and no snow days is that it's now in the 70s!  I was so excited that it was warm enough to wear one of my new summer maternity dresses today!  And it's super cute, but I discovered after I was at work that it shifts a bit on top.  I spent all day try not to flash my coworkers, and I'm not sure I succeeded.

Hm... I'll go with David Tennant.