October 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

Hi there! Ticker change simply means you've started a new week of pregnancy. For example, on this Friday I go from 10 weeks to 11 weeks. It's our way of marking a milestone.

Questions stolen from Sunday.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby11 weeks! A lime or a poker chip

2. How are you feeling? I have come down with something sinus related, so I'm miserable. Even more than before. I'm still throwing up each morning, but then seem to do better as the day goes on. I've learned that huge meals set me off to throw up again.

3. Any appointments this week? This past Wednesday was our first ultrasound. This coming Wednesday is my 12 week check up with my GYNO. Hopefully getting our MaterniT 21 results back soon.

4. Rants/raves/questions? If this darn sinus headache could go away, I'd be golden. Debating at what point I call the dr.

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? That's a hard one. I love to travel, so really I'd be happy with traveling everywhere. I absolutely loved Australia though.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby11 Weeks! A lime!

2. How are you feeling? I am just really tired, going to bed at 8/9 every night. I also have had a headache every day this week. Luckily I still haven't had any MS other than just a handful of days with light nausea. I have a lot of mucus and am constantly blowing my nose. My boobs are finally not as sore. Once more week until 2nd trimester!

3. Any appointments this week? None this week but my OB is next week!

4. Rants/raves/questions? None right now!

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love Canada for it's women and family values, healthcare, cultural diversity, and economy. If I had to choose anywhere else I'd probably say Sweden because they have even better women and family values and a more relaxed lifestyle. 

Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

12 weeks - a plum

2. How are you feeling?

ugh...but seeing the end of this hopefully, because I have halfway decent moments scattered throughout the day. also, @sammierose464 I feel you on the sinus issues. I battle with that regularly, and pregnancy just puts it over the top. I so wish Sudafed were okay.

nope, nothing until late April.

nothing much right now

probably Ohio. I know that sounds especially glamorous, but my sister and sil and their families both live there and it would be so great to be closer for us and for the kids.

• My dr okay'd sudafed. Although now Im worried because some have said it's not. 
  • @sammierose464 - Trust your doc over the internet.  :)  
  • @sammierose464 what @knottieamusements said. and for what it is worth, mine is fine with it after the first trimester and would approve it sooner if needed, too.
  • KFrobKFrob member

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12, plum

2. How are you feeling? Starting to get some energy back and less nausea 

3. Any appointments this week? Had NT scan and NIPT today and so far everything looks great!  

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not right now

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Sigh, Europe.  Probably France.

• 1. 10 weeks!
    2. A strawberry 
    3. My next appointment isn't until April
    4. I slept through the night with out having to get up to pee. And now I'm so worried that something is wrong
  • @purple_2012 I have been getting up less to pee through the night so I don't think you should worry. Instead of 3-4 times I have been only getting up 1-2 times. Before pregnancy I always got up once! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Kate437Kate437 member
    edited March 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

11/12 weeks

2. How are you feeling?

I have been able to cut back on Diclegis with no issues, so that is awesome.

None this week, one on the 27th though. 

My husband has been super supportive this week. *TW* We had to have my 18.5 y/o cat put to sleep Monday night. *TW*

I'm not sure, I've only lived in one city my entire life. 

Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS
  • norahkate said:
    @sammierose464 what @knottieamusements said. and for what it is worth, mine is fine with it after the first trimester and would approve it sooner if needed, too.
    My dr has an "FAQ" on his website of meds approved during pregnancy. Sudafed is the only one listed for congestion and it doesn't specify. The guy at the pharmacy yesterday said it's not usually recommended due to elevating the HR. I decided as long as I'm not "over doing it" I'll be okay. I'm drinking pedilyte and napping too. 

And the dr I saw Wednesday said that medicines are most concerning from 4 - 10 weeks when so much development is going on (and the fact that the placenta hasn't fully taken over). I figure I'm 11 today and it's the ONLY thing that's helped me feel human.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby11 weeks baby is size of a lime :)

2. How are you feeling? I was feeling fairly good all week and then today nausea came back bad. I was trying to cut back on my Diclectin but maybe too soon...

3. Any appointments this week? NT scan next Wednesday and OB appt next Thursday!

4. Rants/raves/questions? I feel like I've already mentally checked out from work and I have another 6 months lol! So bad...I hope I get some motivation back soon.

5. GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? agree with @chyvie I love living in Canada...I don't however love the cold. We went to Greece on our honeymoon and I fell in love. I wish I could go every year. 

12 weeks/plum

2. How are you feeling?

Better with every week. However, today I didn’t drink as much water as I should have and I’m feeling it...

Blood draw tomorrow!

I really like the life I’ve started with my husband in our current town, so this is tough. I grew up in Oregon, and do miss the PNW sometimes. We also visited different parts of Croatia a few years ago and I think a home there would be absolutely amazing.

• How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    12 weeks! A plum

How are you feeling? 
    Really good other than still being super hungry. Worried baby isnt getting enough nutrients. We didnt have much food in the house this last week. 

Any appointments this week? 
    No :( in 2 weeks I do

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rants.. I'm upset I can't workout as much as I want to. My boyfriend gets home from work at 10 most days and our son doesnt sleep until 1am. I'm averaging once a week. I'm so out of breath all the time when I used to be super in space. Being at home for a while and not standing 8+ hours has definitely affected me. I hope I get to go more.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
    Id live in California by the beach. I want to be able to walk to the beach and get out in the sun on nice days. In my city theres not much to do, Oklahoma is pretty boring. 

9 weeks- cherry, blackberry, olive

2. How are you feeling?

still having nausea throughout the day- which has been making eating tough. Like may of you ladies have commented- the massive headaches have started- i've had headaches for 9 out of the last 14 days. Insomnia, stuffy nose, sore boobs at night

My next appointment is April 9

Just ready to start feeling better. I want to be able to exercise and eat normally again

Anywhere in the world, I would probably live in England. I lived there as a child and would love to go back. Here in the states I would love to move to Nashville. I grew up in TN, and it would be fun to be closer to family

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Had a doctor appointment today. The doctor changed my due date back to the original 10/12 based on my IUI date as opposed to the nurse saying 10/06 because baby is measuring large... FINALLY got to hear the heartbeat today too, since the nurse didn't even try with my u/s at 9 weeks.
    Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS