Options

Ten Things Tuesday 3/20

What's making you smile this week?
Me: 32   DH: 32
BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 3/20

• Options
    1) We heard the LO at today's appointment! Good heartbeat and s/he was very active. 
    2) Midwife was satisfied with my diet. 
    3) H and I got to have lunch together. 
    4) Heating pads. So nice for my back. 
    5) I've gotten some promising applications for the summer internship I opened up. Hoping one of them is amazing and then decides to stay on so I can give myself a maternity leave! 
    6) My nausea is almost completely gone! I'm so excited to be able to cook without gagging. 
    7) My mom is visiting this weekend.
    8) Getting my second maternity StitchFix this week!
    9) Slow work week which means doing computer work on the couch with HGTV on in the background. 
    10) The yard work H did for me over the weekend looks great! Makes me smile walking up to our door. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I've been feeling our little larva dance around inthere!
    2. We have our anatomy scan scheduled.
    3. I'm feeling totally up to exercising. 
    4. We're settling into a good routine with our puppy Spock finally.
    5. I found my maternity leggings.
    6. Still eating Chinese food from Sunday night.
    7. DS has been generally sleeping this week. 
    8. I like doing laundry.
    9. Everyone at home is healthy this week.
    10. I found a fall back sitter for my day shift, so that's good. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. My in-laws are celebrating 36 years of marriage. Refreshing to see a happy couple together for so long.
    2. Got this huge grandma pants that are super comfy and go over my belly. No more tucking under my belly!
    3. Hearing baby's heartbeat. 
    4. Finding out i don't want huge boobs after all :-p I was a late bloomer and never voluptuous, my boobs have doubled in size and they are so uncomfortable. Miss my little boobies.
    5. Updating my husband on the baby's size progress. Now baby is the size of a baby chick!
  • Options
    A day late, as per usual...
    1. I am at a different facility for most of this week and I am SO thankful that they treat me as if I haven't been gone since November and like I just fit right in. I have some great coworkers.
    2. Along the same lines, my manager is awesome. She's a mom to two littles with just about the same age gap as DS and this baby will be and she just GETS it. 
    3. A helpful daycare provider who loves my son like her own.
    4. My mom for pinch hitting both today and Monday so H and I didn't have to take time off to watch DS.
    5. My H for stepping up last night since he knew I was dragging from a rough night Monday.
    6. A solid roof on my house that hasn't leaked despite the massive amount of snow we've had the last few weeks.
    7. My dad; this man does not get enough credit. He fixes in numerous things for H and I with the latest being out snowblower without us even asking.
    8. DS for picking me over my mom when I got home today (he used to cry when she left or when she gave him back to me), his head on my shoulder was just what I needed.
    9. Updated major appliances, not worrying about replacing our furnace/AC or water heater for a long time.
    10. Avocados, mmm so good!