April 2018 Moms

You know you’re getting close when...

Your milk expires after your due date

Re: You know you’re getting close when...

• It feels like the baby could fall right out of you with that really uncomfortable pressure...
  • Loading the player...
  • @btm013 now it's "ooh, any day now!" . Kind of a real oh crap moment at the baby shower since now all we have to do is clean and wait haha
  • @aabbaby I tutor math and one of my students, whose mom just had her first kid just looked at my belly yesterday and said "ooooooooh it's getting BIGGER"  :D
  • The heartburn can't possibly get worse and multiple people tell you 'are you sure there is only 1 in there'. 
  •  When you're walking through the call center you work at and hear a stranger say to her friend, "She sure is cutting it close, isn't she?"
  • When the artist's at gallery walk finally notice the bump and all say "oh, I didn't know you were expecting" even though there's only 6 weeks to go!
  • When you're asked by some ladies how soon the baby is coming, you say "3 weeks!" and they say.... "Girl that baby's not waiting 3 weeks, your belly's too big and low."
  • When you're asked by some ladies how soon the baby is coming, you say "3 weeks!" and they say.... "Girl that baby's not waiting 3 weeks, your belly's too big and low."
    This has been my whole week. Every morning I get, "You're still here!" 

Except half of our staff is out today for a training so I was told I'm not allowed to go into labor at work today. 
    How 'bout I don't go into labor at work at all. I don't need 200+ 4th graders wondering why I ran away and abandoned my class mid-day. Lol.
  • When you the older women at the grocery check out aisle comments that you are busting out of your jacket so its a good thing you only have 2 more weeks to go.......
  • When you nearly pee yourself just from moving a little too quickly...
  • @luna8433 I agree with you on this one my one pair of pants are to tight 
  • People start giving you free stuff! Last night I went out to dinner with friends and afterwards stopped by an ice cream parlor where they gave me my cone for free and then I wasn’t charged for valet! 
  • Mom told me I was "definitely walking like a pregnant person today " . Definitely getting close!
  • @priestess619 people keep asking why I'm "limping". It's the mom waddle, but I still have 5 weeks to go :( 
  • @williamsmommy2018 I think I only have the waddle really obviously when I have to pee, but it feels really good to just succumb to that type of motion lately  :D