May 2018 Moms

Weekly Due Date Check In: Week 3: May 13- 19

A little late but better late than never right????
How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY:  Do you have a deadline/timeframe in mind of when you’d like to be ready, in the event of an early arrival?  ie: hospital bag packed, nursery ready, baby clothes and supplies ready etc?(Shamelessly stolen from the other check in posted)

Re: Weekly Due Date Check In: Week 3: May 13- 19

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    29w6d, May 19
    Still on hospital bed rest. It’s going as well as it can. Now 2 weeks in and our goal is at least 34 weeks so we got a while longer. 
    They come to me since I’m here. 
    GTKY:  Do you have a deadline/timeframe in mind of when you’d like to be ready, in the event of an early arrival?  ie: hospital bag packed, nursery ready, baby clothes and supplies ready etc?(Shamelessly stolen from the other check in posted)
    lol I did. I was thinking 35-36 weeks but that’s out the window now
  • @glitzandglitter I’m just crashing your week to say I’m sorry you are on hospital bed rest!  I hope things go well for you and baby. Sorry, I don’t know the back story, you’re in there until delivery and hoping baby stays put for another 4 weeks?   
  • Loading the player...
  • @squashandlaces - thank you. yes I came to L&D on Feb 23 for bleeding. Later that night we found out I have a full placenta previa. I had 2 more bleeds in the hospital which has earned me a bed here until I deliver. Our first goal is 34 weeks but anything we can get beyond that we will take :)
  • Oh no!  34 weeks is a great goal!  Hopefully your stay in the hospital isn’t too boring :)
  • knw007knw007 member
    edited March 2018
    @glitzandglitter I am sorry your on bed rest hoping baby stays in for a few more weeks.

30 W 2 D
    Rant: How women are treated in the workplace when they are preggo especially but women of power. 
    Rave: we did the hospital tour that made me excited to welcome this little one. DD loves to come home from daycare and give my belly a hug and a kiss. I sure hope this last when DD2 comes. 
    MFM appointment on friday to see DD2 growth

My goal is to have everything done by 37 weeks. I went into preterm labor at 35 weeks with DD1. Hoping to just ease in to my repeat section at 39 weeks.

31+2, 5/13, asparagus or winter squash 

I noticed some brow tinged cm on Saturday night and it got darker on Sunday. We havent had sex for at least a weekC so it wasn’t caused by that. I saw my Dr yesterday and she said I have a cervical polyp that likely caused the spotting. They also had me on the monitor for 30 minutes to check on baby and for contractions because I had some mild cramping/pain. I also had an u/s today to check in baby and placenta. Everything was normal, thankfully! It’s been a crazy few days. 

hopefully nothing now until March 29!

I’d like to have everything ready and packed by 35 weeks, just in case. 

@glitzandglitter  I’ve been MIA for a while, and I’m so sorry I missed your scare! While I’m sure it isn’t fun to be on hospital bed rest, you’re in the best place you can be. I hope all goes well and you keep hitting those milestones!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @BertieMeetsGertie - thank you
    spotting so so scary! I’m glad your dr was able to pinpoint the cause. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be uneventful ❤️
  • mlindzzmlindzz member
    edited March 2018
    @glitzandglitter sorry to hear you are on hospital bed rest! That would be tough, but hang in there! Ill be sending positive vibes your way and hoping you meet or surpass your goal of 34 weeks! You’re already doing great mama!

@BertieMeetsGertie glad the results came back good, happy baby = happy mama! That would have been a stressful day.

30w6d, due May 18

Feeling much less stressed this week. Roughly ten days ago I saw my doctor after an evening of intense but sporadic ‘Braxton Hicks’. I had dilated roughly 1cm but she wasn’t concerned. Just keeping an eye on things, and listening as carefully to my body as I can. Haven’t had another rough day like that, so that’s been a relief!

March 21 will be my 31st week apt. 

I should probably just get on that this week. Juuuuuust incase. I was high risk for preterm labour the first time around and my previous labour was insanely fast, so I’m anticipating we likely wouldn’t have extra time to pack much of a bag.
  • Been a little Mia, lately.

31 weeks, 6 days - due May 13th 

Been feeling uncomfortable. Tired & not feeling a lot of energy, but have a list of things to do this weekend!  I need to try to drink more water & stay hydrated. Work has been a little stressful lately; I manage 19 other ladies so that can take a toll & preparing for upcoming leave.

Starting 2 week check-ins. Have an ultrasound in early April.

Nursery is almost ready, picking up crib that came in today! Husband is telling me we need to get our delivery plan settles and bag packed; he has a feeling she is going to come early. Shower is next weekend so planning on following weekend to get all the other essentials that we need ready.
  • mlindzzmlindzz member
    edited March 2018
    @glitzandglitter How are you doing? You must be nearing the 34 week goal, only 2 weeks left or so?! Have you been able to return from home yet? Sending good vibes your way!

32 wks today - due May 19th

Feeling fine and relaxed. My first baby came at 34 wks 3 days, and so I'm a little over two weeks away from that. Hopefully this little guy stays cooking longer than the first. 

I've been doing the weekly progesterone shots since about 20 weeks because my first baby was premature. I'm happy to say after yesterday's shot, I only have 5 left! Keeping my fingers crossed I'll still need all 5 (meaning I make it at least to 37 weeks this time). 

Next appointment is 33 wks 6 days (April 6th). Started going every 2 weeks at 28 weeks. And have an ultrasound scheduled for 35 wks 5 days just since I had my first prematurely. 

GTKY:  Do you have a deadline/timeframe in mind of when you’d like to be ready, in the event of an early arrival?  ie: hospital bag packed, nursery ready, baby clothes and supplies ready etc?

Since my first came early, and I was completely unprepared re: hospital bag, I've got mine packed already. So I'm hoping by being super overprepared, it'll ensure he doesn't come till his due date lol. As far as clothes, nursery, etc, I guess it didn't really matter if I had that done in time for my first son as he was in the NICU for a few weeks so I had some time to prepare that at least. But this time, I've washed all my first son's old clothes and swaddles etc and folded them and put them away, so I feel pretty prepared for that. 
    32W and 4 days 
    May 16th

Feeling prettt good. Sometimes hard to breathe, headburn like no other but other then that doing pretty good. Getting really nervous. 

March 28th

GTKY:  Do you have a deadline/timeframe in mind of when you’d like to be ready, in the event of an early arrival?  ie: hospital bag packed, nursery ready, baby clothes and supplies ready etc?

I would like to be ready by 34 weeks. Just bcuz i had my son at 37 weeks and i was not prepared at all. But with him i was 6cm dilated by the time i was 7 months along. This one seems to be going amazing so far not dilated that i know of. The doctor hasnt checked me and i havent had an ultrasound for a few months. The nursery is almost ready and my baby shower is in the middle of april. Cutting it close i know lol. I feel like i have completely forgot how to get prepared for a newborn i am getting so nervous and anxious about having another baby. I already have a boy and this one is a little girl so maybe that is why i am so nervous but so excited to meet her at the same time!