November 2018 Moms

Ultrasound pics <3

Re: Ultrasound pics <3

• @racherickson90 I understand why you would be concerned. Did your doctor at least understand your concerns enough to schedule a repeat U/S in a week or so to see if the baby continues to grow? You saw the hb so that is a really good sign! 

• Loading the player...
  • @racherickson90 I am sorry for all of what you are going through. You said the OB didn't seem too concerned. Did he say why? Or did you ask? I imagine you were pretty shocked so you may not have. 
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • @lifesabeach85 currently next one is scheduled for 4-9 but I emailed him after with my supporting information and we’ll see what he says.... @oaklandava I think he thought I ovulated late. I don’t know - can you ovulate twice in a month? Or maybe I lost some days between conception and implantation, or maybe something is wrong. Hopefully they’ll check again in a week to see what’s happening. 
  • @racherickson90 Well, I don't know a lot about OPKs because I have never used them. BUT I did have a friend who used them, and she got pregnant and measured behind and said she knew exactly when she ovulated. Her OB told her that when you get the positive OPK doesn't always mean you ovulate that day, but that you're in your window. So, for her at least, she ovulated late and then implanted later than thought as well so she was behind. Everything turned out fine for her but again, I don't really understand it all. Did they say they would check again? I'm praying for you! 

BabyGaga
  • @racherickson90 I 2nd what @oaklandava said.  A positive opk does not mean ovulation that day.  You can get a positive opk up to 36 hours before ovulation or it's possible to a positive opk and not actually ovulate.  It is possible to have multiple LH (lutenizing hormone - the hormone opks look for) surges in the same cycle.  Were you temping?  Either way implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 day (on average) after sperm meets egg so I know you're worried, and I know "wait and see what happens" isn't a reassuring response.  Out of curiosity were you were charting your cycle?  Temping? Opks? etc?  It's really hard to pinpoint exactly when implantation/conception occurred even with charting (unless you do FET/IVF and know exactly how old your blast is and exactly when the doctor implanted it) so I can understand why your OB doesn't seem too concerned at this point.  I'd focus on the awesome fact that you saw a heartbeat, that means LO is there and doing alright as far as they can tell and keeping our FX that you see good growth next appt <3

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Thanks @oaklandava fx! I looked back at my cycles and dec was 30 days, Jan was 26 so maybe I ovulated later than I thought even with the OPS...hopefully the truth lies somewhere in the middle maybe they measured it a little too small and I ovulated or implanted a little later than I thought. It’s so scary though the only thing I can do is wait and see what happens. 
  • @racherickson90 HUGS to you :) And virtual wine. Any of what you said could be true, so don't panic unless there is a for sure reason. Easier said than done I know. With my son, I went for what I thought was my 8 week appointment and he measured 5 and a half weeks. They did not see a heartbeat or anything and told me I would likely miscarry, but to come back in a week. I went back, and there was heartbeat. I had super wonky cycles and didn't get a BFP until day 43 of that cycle, so the EDD was off big time since I didn't chart or anything and had no idea when I ovulated. I know it's frustrating and nerve wracking, but try to be calm. We're praying for you!

BabyGaga
  • rmg85rmg85 member
    @racherickson90 - Sad to hear it was a rough day for you. Hang in there and keep hope that the doctor didn't seem worried. Sending lots of good vibes your way
  • @racherickson90 I dont know anything about opk's either I just wanted to mention you shouldn't put too much stock in the amount of nausea you have.  This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never had any morning sickness.  I think its great that they were able to see a heartbeat.  Fingers crossed that the time fly's by until your next appointment.
  • @opulence had same kind of appointment. Should be 7 weeks today but doctor says I’m more 5.5 weeks or do with gestational sack evident. Congrats 
  • @mempartyof3 Maybe we’ll be due date buddies!  Do you get to go back soon for another US?
  • Congrats everyone! Thanks @troystory17 I’m trying to chill out until next appointment on Tuesday.  it’s funny, was talking to my mom and she asked how I’m feeling. I said fine, tired and she’s like ‘me too and I’m not even pregnant’.  Helpful! :D 
  • @linz36 yay!!!! Double congrats <3

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @linz36 congrats on 2!!!!
  • @linz36, double Congrats. that's awesome.
  • @opulence my follow up is next Friday the 6th. Hopefully by then I’ll be 7+ weeks.  My second child was pushed back in regards to due date too...  looking forward to hearing heartbeat but seems so far away
  • @babyfeverbeliever - wow! I am still so amazed at how much they grow in such a short amount of time! I am 8weeks and 3days today so I imagine my little one shouldn't be much behind yours.

• @EM0704 Congrats! Don't forget to edit your pic...now the Internet knows your full name and the location of your doctor's office.  :#
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @EM0704 we are in the same boat! I found out yesterday that I’m expecting twins as well. It’s exciting and terrifying.

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @linz36 & @EM0704 - congrats to you both on twins!! I am excited to see how they grow in the next few months.

• @offtoneverland Thank you! I was in such shock I didn’t even think about it!!!
    @linz36 Congratulations! We are in this together!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker