October 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change (3/19)

slizteesliztee member
edited March 2018 in October 2018 Moms
I'm gonna go ahead and start this one this week! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure movie, tv show, or book?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (3/19)

• Options
    Love Actually is my favorite Christmas time movie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks, baby is the size of a raspberry

2. How are you feeling? really nauseous, that's pretty much been the theme of my days lately. I had my first "run to the bathroom" experience last night as I was trying to go to sleep and DH just kept calling out "you poor thing" (insert side eye emoji). I did have some spotting yesterday which concerns me, but my symptoms have worsened since so I don't know what to think anymore. I got my appt today bumped up two hours so we'll see what the Dr says. Oh AND it feels like I'm coming down with a cold so this week should be fun.  

3. Any appointments this week? Today, my 8 week appt. Fingers crossed that he gives me another scan so I can feel about yesterday. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Any other STM's have spotting? It was **tmi alert** a clump of mucous mixed with brown but then the next time I wiped (which was like 5 minutes later because I was crazy and paranoid) it was pink but then no more the rest of the day. 

Right now my guilty pleasures are married at first sight and the Royals on E!. Mostlyt the Royals because it really is terrible and as I watch I just keep thinking how terrible it is and how I need to stop watching but I can't because I'm too committed to the story now. 
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. 12 weeks today! Baby is the size of a plum!

2. I feel pretty good. My bras and pants are uncomfortably tight, though. I guess I was taking several rather deep breaths last night and DH was all “are you OK?!?” and I needed to unbutton my jeans haha. 

3. Yes! I have my NT scan on Friday morning. Fingers crossed everything looks good! 

4. This may be burried in another thread, but IIRC, I believe someone recommended buying nursing bras instead of larger maternity bras so you get more use out of them. Is that good advice? Any recommended brands? I think I may need to do some shopping this weekend. 

5. TV show: Dance Moms (I’m not sure if it’s still on but for the past several years it was my embarrassing guilty pleasure show).
  • Options
    Thanks for starting @stithof! Living in PST is putting me way behind the curve, and stopped at a friend's desk on the way in to catch up. #Mondaymorningslacker

9! Tator Tot!

2. How are you feeling?
    Still fine

3. Any appointments this week?
    Nope, next week

4. Rants/raves/questions?
    Nada. Wondering if I'll have an u/s at my next appt (10 week physical and stuff), but doubt it.

Real Housewives of BH and OC
  • Options
    @chopchop25 It's really no problem at all. I just copied and pasted Sunday's ticker change. Lazy4lyfe.
  • Options
    I haven't found a nursing bra I love yet...
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited March 2018
    @sammierose464 would love to know which you've hated so far, so I can skip them! :)

Perhaps we can start a weekly product spotlight thread? Have seen it pop up on other BMBs, and now that people here are starting to buy new clothes, ask about strollers, etc, maybe it's a good time? Or maybe this can go in the FTM and STM threads, but the idea of starting to try to shop for anything at all is super overwhelming to me right now.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 11 weeks! Baby is the size of a lego man

2. How are you feeling? I feel pretty good, just anxiously awaiting my NIPT results this week!

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? I dont think so....

I could rewatch GoT, The Tudors and Futurama over and over again
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 my eyes and brain did not adjust properly and I definitely read your size update as 'large man' instead of lego man. I was actually trying to process that (as in I read it correctly) and freaked out momentarily....

• Options
    @chopchop25 I really like that idea. I'll start one for this week on bras.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks - according to Ovio, baby is the size of a lego man (which I can't wait to tell DS tonight, lol)

2. How are you feeling? Knock on wood, but I think I turned a corner on the MS front this weekend!  Otherwise, I am extremely emotional.

3. Any appointments this week? Yes!  My first OB appointment.  Also, I'm waiting for the results from my panoramic testing...

4. Rants/raves/questions?  Not really.  Figuring out Maternity Leave has me frustrated.  That's it right now.

Totally Jane the Virgin.  I love it.

image        image

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 7 weeks--a blueberry

2. How are you feeling? Super down. Emotional. And nauseous now...I thought I was going to avoid it this time.

3. Any appointments this week? No! Next week.

4. Rants/raves/questions?  Not really, just wish I could kick this funk I am in.

Harry Potter. It depends on who you're asking if that counts as a guilty pleasure. If not, then Dance Moms.
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    9 weeks, a cherry or a grape!

2. How are you feeling?
    Better this week. Last week was rough for MS so I started taking the diclegis my OB gave me. So far it’s really helping.  However, the bloat is real and I am having to choose my clothes carefully! I ordered bellabands from Amazon so that should help! 

3. Any appointments this week?  Nope! My monthly check up is next week.

4. Rants/raves/questions?  Nothing this week!

Married at First Sight, the Bachelor, any cheesy rom-coms!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  10 weeks -strawberry

2. How are you feeling?  Totally crappy - might have the flu or something gnarly like that.

3. Any appointments this week?  Nope - next weeks

4. Rants/raves/questions? nope - sorry, I’m super boring tonight

The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I have a thing for train wrecks. Last season sucked, though. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks, a raspberry!

2. How are you feeling? I've been throwing up multiple times a day now. It seems that liquids keep doing me in. I'm so thirsty but every time I drink something I end up vomiting. I've been trying to take small sips of things throughout the day so hopefully that will help.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, u/s next week.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Just looking forward to second trimester!

I watched the entirety of Pretty Little Liars, even though it got progressively worse.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?10 weeks. Strawberry

2. How are you feeling? Don't really feel pregnant besides tender boobs. 

3. Any appointments this week? Next Tuesday is my first appointment. Can't wait :)

4. Rants/raves/questions? Still haven't told my parents yet. I know they will disapprove even though I'm married and 33. 

5. GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure movie, tv show,.?  Guilty movie How to Lose A Guy in 10 days. I cry every time.But really any 90s movies and Disney movies.
      I loved Shameless. My daughter got me hooked on American Horror Stories. It is actually really good!