November 2018 Moms
Options

Crazy surprise

Hi there new here!  So long story kinda short.  Husband and I ttc little over 2.5 years ago for a little over 2 years and diagnosed with unexplained infertility with never seeing that bfp the entire time.  Years prior in our early 20's we had 2 miscarriages, with one at 8 weeks and another at 16 weeks.  Also before meeting my husband I had a little girl that ended up passing away at 8.5 months due to needing a transplant.  So needles to say this department in my life was extremely emotional and 2.5 years ago we decided it was ok that we were not going to have kids and accepted the fact of that's how life was going to be.  I could not take the emotional rollercoaster anymore and just needed to try and find other outlets to me is happy.  We live in a log cabin on 10 acres and we are both animal lovers so that became the outlet we both found pleasure and satisfaction in.  We have 4 horses, 5 pigs, 2 goats, 10 chickens, 7 dogs and a cat.  These all are considered our fury children and keep us super busy and we love it. 

We had the hugest surprise of our first BFP last Wed when we have not been ttc but not preventing either for over 2 years!!  I had 2 full days of ugly crying and just crazy emotions as we really thought we were unable to conceive and were finally ok with it.  Needless to say happy to be joining and scared and excited all at the same time.  Due Date should be around Nov 22. and have first prenatal visit Thursday.   Hoping that little sprout is hanging on.

Re: Crazy surprise

• Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise for you and your husband! We have a separate introductions thread at the top (called Introduce Yourself Here) where your introduction can go just to keep our board a little cleaner. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    That is so wonderful! I am so excited and happy for you! My husband and I tried for over two years before I conceived the first time (I have a one year old and I am pregnant with second) and I thought that was hard, but it’s nothing compared to your story! Congrats!