March 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change - 3/17 and 3/18

Not sure how many of us are left, but thought I'd throw this up here for anyone with a weekend ticker change who's still pregnant or awake from a MOTN feeding with your newborn!!

1.How far along are you? How big is baby?

2. Any upcoming appointments this week?

3. Any new symptoms?

4. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

5. GTKY: Any suggestions for shows to binge watch during maternity leave? (I'm sure this has been discussed before, but ya know, pregnancy brain!!)

Re: Weekend Ticker Change - 3/17 and 3/18

• 1.How far along are you? How big is baby?
    39 weeks tomorrow - get this pumpkin outta me!!!

Sonogram and MW appt Weds. Could go in to get induced that night, depending on what sonogram shows...we'll see...

3. Any new symptoms?
    I was put on legit bed rest on Thursday to keep my BP in check (I had been on bed rest with work from home since March 1). I am so relieved to be done with work. BP has been good and my main symptom is the pressure down below. I think I have been having BH today but really I just feel uncomfortable and crampy. So maybe gas?? LOL

At my sono this week, the sonographer mentioned my fluid was a little low and LO was measuring a little small. But my MW said my fluid was still over 8 so no issue, and the measurements aren't super accurate. I guess it's better that he's smaller as opposed to bigger, but it all just concerned me and I try not to worry too much about it.

5. GTKY: Any suggestions for shows to binge watch during maternity leave? (I'm sure this has been discussed before, but ya know, pregnancy brain!!) 
    I want to watch The Crown on Netflix. So that shouldn't take very long to watch. I put this question on here super selfishly, so looking forward to everyone's recommendations (again)!
  • I'm still here, @amylonghorn!

1.How far along are you? How big is baby?
    Today is my due date! 40 weeks - watermelon

My normal checkup tomorrow. I know we'll talk about a plan for induction too. I think my doctor wants to induce this week, but I want to ask about holding off until next Monday to induce.

3. Any new symptoms?
    The swollen feet and ankles are not messing around anymore!

Just ready for baby to be here! Really dreading tomorrow at work having to hear all my coworkers' comments about how I'm still pregnant. Like I need reminding...

I don't have any TV suggestions! I'm a fail. Maybe I'll rewatch The Office, but we don't have Netflix, so... idk. Maybe we'll have to get it for a couple months haha
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.How far along are you? How big is baby?
    39 weeks today(Sunday)!  Baby's about 7 pounds! 

We have a cesarean scheduled for friday because this LO is still breach, so MW said I don't have to come in for normal appt on wed.

3. Any new symptoms?
    I pulled a muscle - the same one that's been giving me problems all along - and now I can barely walk. DH bought me a cane! wtf? I don't have much of the "get this thing outta me" feeling, maybe bc baby is still riding high, but I would like the relaxin to leave my body asap. and my feet and ankles are much more swollen lately. 

Since I complained about MIL in the randoms thread I really don't have much to put here. DH is being super sweet and bringing me stuff and doing all the chores, so that's nice...

Ugh we've been looking for something good lately. DH loves SciFi stuff but isn't interested in Star Trek or Dr. Who so I might get caught up on the new stuff in those story lines while home alone. :D 
    What kind of stuff do you like? 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1.How far along are you? How big is baby? 39 weeks

2. Any upcoming appointments this week? Just my weekly checkup on Wednesday

3. Any new symptoms? This headache that I've had for 12 days now is really annoying. 

4. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I just want to have this baby already!!

5. GTKY: Any suggestions for shows to binge watch during maternity leave? (I'm sure this has been discussed before, but ya know, pregnancy brain!!) ehh, I just flip through til I find something