October 2018 Moms

Stabby Saturday

I liked this one last week. Anyone feeling Stabby?

Re: Stabby Saturday

• If I physically could’ve I would’ve smashed DD2s crib to kindling today. Had to disassemble and reassemble it to move it from her room to DD1/both girls’ room and a couple of the (well recessed) screws were totally fucking stripped. I’m surprised I didn’t break a window. If we didn’t have neighbors I think I might’ve taken our Louisville slugger outside and hit the oak tree in our yard a few times. I don’t remember ever being that furious in my life before.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My MIL is in town. She is bipolar, and refuses meds (because she thinks she can cure herself with organic food...). So anytime she’s here my stress level and BP skyrocket. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited March 2018
    Hopefully that helps!! I would be miserable.

Seeing as smelling the dog food today made me puke...
  • @sammierose464 Fortunately I haven't been nauseous in a couple of weeks. I'm irritable as shit over it though!

Dog food smells disgusting, so at least there's that...
  • He's on this prescription diet and it smells worse than normal dog food.
  • This is a seriously first world problem, but I accidentally washed an expensive lipstick with my only nice jeans, thus ruining everything...
  • @DunkinDecaf Oh, the damn stripped crib screws. This happened to us. DS learned to pull to stand one night in his crib so it had to immediately be lowered down. Damn screw was stripped. Tried everything. Bedtime ruined. DS has to sleep in his swing that night. Ended up having to call over my stepdad to fix it the next day. We dropped that thing all the way down. I wasn’t playing that game again. So frustrating. 
  • My best friend and I had plans this afternoon, for which I was picking him up from another event.  He kept me waiting 10 minutes, (we only had 45 minutes to get food before we had to be somewhere).  When he finally got to the car, his explanation was basically the equivalent of “I was making out with someone and lost track of time.” 

I tried to keep it together, but abandoned him in the line at Qdoba to go ugly cry in the car. 

Thankfully, while we were on time for out commitment, it being St Patrick’s Day in St. Louis, no one else showed, so I didn’t have to act like I didn’t want to strangle him. 

He bought me ice cream. 
  • @tinattt23 solidarity lovetit. Thank God the kids were at my moms house or DD1 would have learned some fancy new words today.

@leslieknope2020 AHH so much sympathy. H washed a ysl lip stain in a pair of sevens once. He never does laundry so I didn’t even get to be properly angry with him.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so over puking. DH bought me home a delicious steak and cheese sub and cheese sticks. I threw it all up. Now I'm laying in bed with a rumbling tummy...  On top of that, he worked 12 hours today so I just wanted to cuddle before bed. He reeks of whatever they use at work (he is in steel manufacturing) and I'm pretty sure that set off my sickness.
  • @DunkinDecaf Fuuuuuuuuuck. My heart hurts for you with that one.

@linssears4 I have a one woman command center set up from my bed. Can't even make it to the couch.
  • I'm just SO sick and tired of being sick and tired! I'd love to cuddle with my DH but I can't even stand the thought of bring touched right now. He even baked me a cake this evening cuz I was hungry for one. Makes me grouchy and feel like crying that my stomach hurts so bad. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!