July 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 3/15

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 3/15

• Options
    24 weeks. Cantaloupe or package of Oreos.

Just having to pee all.the.time.

Nothing this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    Anyone else feel like you already live in your bathroom? I'll go pee, leave the bathroom, get back to my (bed, desk, wherever) and have to go again. Sometimes I just sit in there longer because I'm tired of walking back and forth and I'm sure I'll have to go again in 30 seconds anyway.  :D

I love to read, but right now I'm reading a lot of the pregnancy/baby/breastfeeding books and I have to admit those are sort of boring. I'm a hands on sort of person so reading about things is not a great way for me to learn. But give me a good fiction book and I'll sit for hours and read cover to cover.

• Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 23 Weeks!!! Baby is as big as a Barbie, or a grapefruit

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms- Feeling very uncomfortable lately, pelvic pain, hip pain the whole 9.

Appointments/US this week- had a check up on the 13th. HB was in the 140's all looks good. Detailed US on Monday the 19th.

Random Questions- If you do god parents. How did you ask them? The two we chose both live in Florida and we are struggling on how to ask them besides a text message.

Rants/Raves- No rants at the moment

taking a bath or a nap.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 21 weeks! Dragon egg or chipotle burrito. Oh man I want chipotle

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: on again, off again difficult poops.

Appointments/US this week: Nope! Not til April.

Random Questions

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? I feel like I am SO BAD AT THIS. I read at night to unwind, watch TV, and probably what helps me unwind the most is getting up at 5am before everyone else to have coffee, write if I want, read the news, read a book, etc.
  • Options
    24 weeks. Package of Oreos.

I don't really feel like I have any symptoms. Does feeling large count as one? :)

I had a MFM appointment this week. It went okay I guess. SCH is not better, but not worse. I have to get the NIPT testing done on Monday.

Random Questions
    @wysmom14 - Ours live near us so we just asked in person. But if you can't do it in person, personally I would at least call.

Rants/Raves

My wind down for the day is watching mindless TV. Something I can just sit there and not have to use my brain.
  • Options
    23 weeks- size of a grapefruit

I had some bad leg pains in one leg, I stretched like crazy and by the next day it wasn’t better, but of course I started worrying about DVT. (I know extreme but I’m so much more hyper aware of new symptoms because I’ve never been pregnant so I’m worried I will notice something and brush it off and that will become a problem. 

Anyway- @noideawhatshesdoing I 100% understand the pee issue, I literally pee/ empty my bladder and run back in 5 mins later. 

I had a follow up to my anatomy scan today- they wanted better pictures of babies heart. All went well! I also had just a regular check up, again all was well. 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    Raves this time- we are revealing babies gender this weekend to our families!! I am so excited! 

Def rewarding a book! I love to read and that def calms me. 
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 22 weeks

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms tailbone pain still present in the transition from sitting to standing and standing to sitting. I think feeling my tailbone shift into place is the worst part. 

Appointments/US this week next week is a regular check up at 23 weeks

Random Questions Should I start gmail accounts for my kids using their names? Some people do it...but we don't have a super common last name so it's not like we have to compete with other people for the domains. 

Rants/Raves I'm in a very cool city for work right now and had dinner by myself earlier that was AH-mazing! I will be going back to the same restaurant tomorrow because I want more. But...there also seems to be a very loud outdoor concert happening outside my hotel tonight so that's going to make sleeping hard. And I miss my babies at home. My daughter said she misses me. Cue crying.

in addition to zoning out on t.v. shows about life-changing transformations, I also enjoy crocheting and knitting and embroidery. I was going to do some crocheting tonight before bed but I spent too much time on work stuff instead so after this I'm just going to go to bed.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!