July 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 3/14

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? 
Meagan
<3 Married 6.12.10 <3
DS 11.8.12
 Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3/14

• Options
    24 weeks!  A cantaloupe

Feeling pretty good right now, actually.  Im in that awesome spot in pregnancy where really the only way I know I am pregnant is I feel her moving all of the time.  Hoping to ride this wave well into third trimester....

None

Random Questions
    None that I can think of

Rants/Raves
    The only thing I can think of is I am obsessed with Mike and Ike's this week.  That's kind of a rave I guess.   :D

When I am not pregnant?  With a glass of whiskey, listening to some good music outside on our deck.  We have tons of trees and it's so peaceful.
    Pregnant:  A bath, with some relaxing bath salts or a bath bomb and some episodes of The Office
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    23 weeks; a grapefruit.

I have no complaints. I feel movement a little more often now, I think. Also, um, not so fun fact, I have a small hemorrhoid, but it isn't painful, so I guess I'm lucky?

Nada.

Random Questions
    None at the moment.

Rants/Raves
    Signed permits to remodel the upstairs bathroom (soon-to-be kids bathroom) today and they're starting next week! I told them they need to be out of there by end of May. They usually take a little longer than they say, but they totally get that now we have an actual deadline.

I like to watch TV, especially now that we are finally using the reclining couch in the family room (it's been sitting in the dining room, waiting for the family room to be done). I also like to read.