Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wed 3/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What would you sing at a karaoke night?

Re: TWW Wed 3/14

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/10

Cycle Day/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Got winter tires put on my new car and didn't have to pay a thing! It was pretty sweet. It would have only been $25, but every penny counts :)

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: What would you sing at a karaoke night? Lost Boy by Ruth B or Skeleton by Fionn.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/8

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 15days

Testing: not until AF is due

R/R: My dad called last night as my cousins child had heart surgery and he was calling round letting us know she was off the ventilator which is great. He then proceeded to ask me about how the baby making was going and have me the gold.star advice of 'Just have sex everyday, thats what we did.' 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What would you sing at a karaoke night? I have never done karaoke properly but I was an ace at Superstar by Jamelia on singstar when I was a kid 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lokibear89 I am glad your little cousin is getting better! Fx it continues to do so! I love that your dad asked that even if the advice wasn't particularly helpful. He sounds like a funny gentleman :)
  • Options
    @meri-mac he is a character for sure. He then told me not to stress about it and laughed at his little joke.
  • Options
    @lokibear89 Are we the only TWW ladies?
  • Options
    @meri-mac it seems that way atm 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/6? Though now I think I'm wrong...not temping this cycle so it's possible.

Timing: if I'm right, -4, +1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: if AF is late

R/R: Got to go swimming today and it felt amazing!! Where I live, it's currently about 62 degrees (actually a warm day as of late). But, we're in Arizona visiting my mom and it's 83 here! I'm loving the sunshine!!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What would you sing at a karaoke night?
    I always enjoyed singing Drops of Jupiter by Train, it's right in my vocal range. 

@merimac woo for free tires!! I'm all for saving money, regardless of how little it may be lol.

@lokibear89 oh man, your dads advice 
    :D regardless of if it's good advice or not, I don't need to think about my parents having sex lol. Glad it sounds like your cousin is getting better!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @CecilB93 he is a fairly open person that is not even nearly the most mortifying thing he has ever said. And I would like to amend my song I love that drops of Jupiter one!